NFL Season '19/20 (Dan Snyder is the worst owner in professional sports: Change My Mind)

Life

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're saying now that AB most likely has CTE. And that does make a lot of sense to me. He didn't start causing trouble until after he took that hit from stupid Vontaze Burfict and before that, he was a great guy, did nothing wrong. The only notable thing he did that got him in any kind of trouble was kicking that Browns punter in the face lol. And even then, that was surely an accident. He never held out for money or anything, he was loving to his wife and kids, he didn't change until after he got a concussion, and from what they're saying, all his symptoms and behavior line up with it.

He really should go to a doctor and get help. CTE I think can only officially be diagnosed in an autopsy, but like I said, this makes a lot of sense given how quickly and drastically he changed and how out of character he was being. Even without a diagnosis, he can get help and I'd gladly welcome him back to the Steelers if he did and went back to the AB I loved watching before all this...

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that Myles Garrett accused Rudolph of using a racial slur in that fight and yet there was no evidence found of this at all. Rudolph and his agents deny it and even the Browns players said Garrett never mentioned such a thing to them. What a dick.

Edited by Anacybele

And we're in a wild card spot...after having started 0-3 and our offense being near completely depleted with injuries. Thank you for getting the snot kicked out of you, Raiders. lol

Although at the same time, I don't think this Steelers team belongs in the playoffs. They'll just embarrass themselves. There's not enough offense at all to help the defense even though the defense is still looking great. Fichtner still isn't a great OC, Juju and Conner are constantly hurt, Rudolph still isn't looking as good as he was before he got conked in the noggin, and Hodges isn't providing that much bigger of a spark. I'd rather miss the playoffs and get a decent draft pick at this point...

Bud Dupree with that game-sealing strip sack and recovery though! DAYUM. We still lead the league in takeaways, baby! Minkah still made his presence known too with his own fumble recovery. MINKAH IS A DB GOD.

If we can get our offense back next season, we could be dangerous then!

Hodges is going to start over Rudolph in Browns meeting number 2. I'm not surprised, Rudolph needs to take time to get his head back together, if he even can. I still think he's still having negative effects from the concussion Earl Thomas gave him. -_-

But we need more than an effective QB to get this offense going, we need Juju and them back. 😞

Speaking of which, I bought a Juju ornament for my Christmas tree! Saw he was now a thing at the Hallmark store, so I thought why not. I have a small collection of Steelers + one Penguins ornaments, so yeah. That one Penguins ornament is Sidney Crosby hoisting the cup. :3

Edited by Anacybele

Thank you Steelers for taking out the Clowns after what happened last time you had to face them. Karma ftw. Baker Mayfield probably has a broken finger too after he got his hand stuck in Bud Dupree's helmet and had to leave for a few plays. I'm not cheering an injury, but like I said, karma. Karma's a bitch.

Also, how fitting was it that Joe Haden ended the game and sealed it for us with that INT? 😄

On 11/25/2019 at 11:13 PM, chococoke said:

Am very thankful Lamar ended up with a team and coach that maximizes his abilities. Ravens are an absolute wagon right now 

God bless Houston too, and Justin Tucker. You know we are only 4 points away from beating our franchise single season PF record? I'm more amazed than you guys are. We're on pace to be literally one of the greatest offenses of all time, and possibly the greatest rushing offense ever.

Lol @ passive aggressively cheering baker mayfields injury even tho rudolph didn't get injured by the helmet hit and Rudolph probably started the fight cuz he's a little maga bitch cracker

Mayfield straight up condemned the fight and Rudolph provoked a DL after playing like absolute garbage but youre basically cheering on his finger injury, so how is this karma? Should Mayfield have cheered on the fight on the sidelines lmfao?

Is this karma too? (Warning they say the word cunt... A lot)

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1201199608648613889

Grow up you're like 30

Edited by Lord Raven

48 minutes ago, Lord Raven said:

Lol @ passive aggressively cheering baker mayfields injury even tho rudolph didn't get injured by the helmet hit and Rudolph probably started the fight cuz he's a little maga bitch cracker

Mayfield straight up condemned the fight and Rudolph provoked a DL after playing like absolute garbage but youre basically cheering on his finger injury, so how is this karma? Should Mayfield have cheered on the fight on the sidelines lmfao?

Is this karma too? (Warning they say the word cunt... A lot)

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1201199608648613889

Grow up you're like 30

Aight I probably hate the Steelers as much as you do but there’s several things wrong here. 

First off, while I’m not personally offended by the word “cracker” (imo its an incredibly lame insult), calling other people that doesn’t exactly put you on the high ground considering many others find it to be an offensive slur. Second, I don’t believe Ana was singling out Mayfield who wasn’t even involved in the infamous fight, but rather the Browns as a whole. Yes, it could still be viewed in poor taste, but I don’t really see any malice in her words. Third, Browns fans acted no better in the aftermath considering there’s a video circulating of them trying to smash a Steelers piñata with a helmet (I’m too lazy atm to link but you probably already seen it for yourself). As your own video shows, there’s toxic fans on both sides. I don’t this warrants a lecture this time.

1 hour ago, Lord Raven said:

Did you not read my post? I said I was not cheering an injury. I said the Browns had some bad karma coming their way, which they got in the form of their QB being hurt.

Rudolph didn't provoke Garrett, Garrett provoked him. GARRETT was the one that wrestled him to the ground and wouldn't let him get up. Rudolph got pissed and retaliated, sure, but he retaliated because Garrett was being a punk to begin with. And Garrett still had NO business ripping Rudolph's helmet off and swinging it at him. Whatever Rudolph did, regardless of what he did, Garrett was WAY worse. It doesn't matter that Rudolph wasn't injured by the hit, he easily could have been!

And yes, I was singling out the Browns (and their fans too, actually, though I should've made that one more clear) as a whole. Not just Mayfield.

That video has some disgusting fans, but yeah, the Browns fans were no better, if not WORSE, with that pinata shit. The pinata was depicting Rudolph, so they were acting like it was fucking okay for Garrett to try smashing his brains in! Horribly disgusting.

Oh, and I'm 28, btw.

Edited by Anacybele

i hope the steelers and browns enjoy hatefucking each other while lamar jackson conquers the afc north for the rest of your lifetime, easier to take down weakened rivals after all :') 

btw it's rich to see someone who doesn't have an issue with yinzers lynching an effigy of vontaze burfict take an issue with browns fans smacking a rudolph pinata with a helmet 🙂

i bet if it was a vontaze pinata you'd say LOL XD, which is how you reacted when they lynched the burfict effigy!

35 minutes ago, Silverly said:

Aight I probably hate the Steelers as much as you do but there’s several things wrong here. 

First off, while I’m not personally offended by the word “cracker” (imo its an incredibly lame insult), calling other people that doesn’t exactly put you on the high ground considering many others find it to be an offensive slur. Second, I don’t believe Ana was singling out Mayfield who wasn’t even involved in the infamous fight, but rather the Browns as a whole. Yes, it could still be viewed in poor taste, but I don’t really see any malice in her words. Third, Browns fans acted no better in the aftermath considering there’s a video circulating of them trying to smash a Steelers piñata with a helmet (I’m too lazy atm to link but you probably already seen it for yourself). As your own video shows, there’s toxic fans on both sides. I don’t this warrants a lecture this time.

bro neither fanbase should act like they have the moral high ground in the TNF fight, and I have no claim to have moral high ground lol

Rudolph likely said something to Garrett (and it would not surprise me if he straight up called Garrett a monkey or something), tried to rip Garrett's helmet off, then the maga dumbass fucking charged a dude 50 times bigger than him well after his OL was trying to separate him and Garrett and the moron didn't expect to get hit somehow. Rudolph is a shit stirrer, maga fucker, and a shitty quarterback and I hope he starts for Pittsburgh for the next 10 years.

literally pit fans yelling cunt at opposing teams fans for 20 seconds is fucked up, both fanbases need to do some serious soul-searching and stop being so fucking arrogant

It is completely in poor taste, you only don't see any malice in her words because you haven't dealt with her for 10 years. Mayfield would be (and literally is) on your side about Garrett's actions but it's "karma" to see his finger broke? Are you joking? Karma would be if Rudolph stiff armed and injured Myles Garrett or something, not a completely third party in the fight getting hurt. And this is after shit talking and calling them clowns.

Again, I hope both franchises rot for the next 15 years. I have never had great interactions with either fanbase, between the yinzers being obnoxious trash talkers who yell cunt at opposing fanbases to Browns fans who basically abuse Ravens fans because their football team is shit.

Edited by Lord Raven

55 minutes ago, Lord Raven said:

i bet if it was a vontaze pinata you'd say LOL XD, which is how you reacted when they lynched the burfict effigy!

Burfict literally injured players left and right and was dirty as fuck. Rudolph didn't do shit like that. Though despite that, the act would still be in pretty poor taste, I could at least understand the reasoning if it was Burfict. Rudolph though? He didn't do squat to deserve it.

55 minutes ago, Lord Raven said:

Rudolph likely said something to Garrett (and it would not surprise me if he straight up called Garrett a monkey or something), tried to rip Garrett's helmet off, then the maga dumbass fucking charged a dude 50 times bigger than him well after his OL was trying to separate him and Garrett and the moron didn't expect to get hit somehow. Rudolph is a shit stirrer, maga fucker, and a shitty quarterback and I hope he starts for Pittsburgh for the next 10 years.

literally pit fans yelling cunt at opposing teams fans for 20 seconds is fucked up, both fanbases need to do some serious soul-searching and stop being so fucking arrogant

It is completely in poor taste, you only don't see any malice in her words because you haven't dealt with her for 10 years. Mayfield would be (and literally is) on your side about Garrett's actions but it's "karma" to see his finger broke? Are you joking? Karma would be if Rudolph stiff armed and injured Myles Garrett or something, not a completely third party in the fight getting hurt. And this is after shit talking and calling them clowns.

Again, I hope both franchises rot for the next 15 years. I have never had great interactions with either fanbase, between the yinzers being obnoxious trash talkers who yell cunt at opposing fanbases to Browns fans who basically abuse Ravens fans because their football team is shit.

Dude, you're sounding no better than those shitty Browns and Steelers fans with this post, saying us Pittsburghers are trash talkers and that both franchises should rot. You're allowed to say things like that, but I can't call the Browns clowns?

Also, every fanbase is going to have some idiots. Go look up your own, I bet you'd find some stupid shit among them too.

Garrett did accuse Rudolph of using a racial slur like you suggest, but Rudolph and his agents adamantly denied it, the NFL found no evidence of it, and even the Browns players said Garrett never mentioned it to them. He's pulling shit out of his ass. Also, at first I thought Rudolph was trying to pull Garrett's helmet off, but rewatching the video a couple times, now it looks more like his hand was stuck somewhere and he was just trying to free himself.

Also, Rudolph only started playing poorly after YOUR DL laid him on the ground. He was pretty good before that. A hit to the head like that is going to fuck you up. I pointed out earlier that AB is suspected to have CTE now after his hit from Burfict. Also, as long as Hodges is playing like he is, he's gonna keep starting, not Rudolph. And Duck was pretty decent vs the Browns.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Garrett did accuse Rudolph of using a racial slur like you suggest, but Rudolph and his agents adamantly denied it, the NFL found no evidence of it, and even the Browns players said Garrett never mentioned it to them. He's pulling shit out of his ass. Also, at first I thought Rudolph was trying to pull Garrett's helmet off, but rewatching the video a couple times, now it looks more like his hand was stuck somewhere and he was just trying to free himself.

I believe Garrett. Of course Rudolph and his agents are gonna deny it, who is gonna go in front of the NFL and say "yeah I called him the n word"? Especially not MAGA Rudolph. He ain't a good guy, and I have no reason to believe him and every reason to believe Garrett. It's a shame there are no mics or anything, because you can't speak up unless you heard it yourself, right? The cards seem in place. The video to me makes it look obvious that Rudolph was pulling the helmet too.

11 minutes ago, Darros said:

I believe Garrett. Of course Rudolph and his agents are gonna deny it, who is gonna go in front of the NFL and say "yeah I called him the n word"? Especially not MAGA Rudolph. He ain't a good guy, and I have no reason to believe him and every reason to believe Garrett. It's a shame there are no mics or anything, because you can't speak up unless you heard it yourself, right? The cards seem in place. The video to me makes it look obvious that Rudolph was pulling the helmet too.

Dude, read what I said. It's not just them denying it. The Browns players are saying this came out of nowhere too, and the NFL has not found evidence of it. You can't prove Rudolph said anything like that. What reason do you have to believe Garrett? He was the one in the wrong and you don't know that he's not just making up shit just to try to get out of his suspension. I heard he's had some history of being dirty too. Rudolph does not have such a history.

As for the video, I've already said what I needed to on it.

Also, what the hell is "MAGA" supposed to mean?

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, read what I said. It's not just them denying it. The Browns players are saying this came out of nowhere too, and the NFL has not found evidence of it. You can't prove Rudolph said anything like that. What reason do you have to believe Garrett? He was the one in the wrong and you don't know that he's not just making up shit just to try to get out of his suspension. I heard he's had some history of being dirty too. Rudolph does not have such a history.

Likewise, you also can't prove that he didn't say it. We have no mic evidence. I don't think that a black man would lie about a racialized insult being directed towards him, and I believe that Rudolph's personality and background makes him the type of person who absolutely would say something like that. It's not objective who was in the right/wrong here with how much information is flying around, and just as I can't prove anything, you can't either. How do you know Rudolph isn't lying out his ass? It comes down to what I believe vs what you believe at the end of the day, but Rudolph's agents denying it means nothing at all. He'd never admit it in this situation, it would be a PR disaster and possibly the ruin of his career.

Just now, Darros said:

Likewise, you also can't prove that he didn't say it. We have no mic evidence. I don't think that a black man would lie about a racialized insult being directed towards him, and I believe that Rudolph's personality and background makes him the type of person who absolutely would say something like that. It's not objective who was in the right/wrong here with how much information is flying around, and just as I can't prove anything, you can't either. How do you know Rudolph isn't lying out his ass? It comes down to what I believe vs what you believe at the end of the day, but Rudolph's agents denying it means nothing at all. He'd never admit it in this situation, it would be a PR disaster and possibly the ruin of his career.

What personality and background? I've watched Rudolph in conferences and stuff, and he seems like nothing but a nice guy who admits his mistakes. When he didn't play well, he said so. Hell, when the Steelers had that poor start vs Miami, Rudolph's comment on the fans booing it was "I'd have booed that performance too." He knows when he screws up and he doesn't downplay it.

If he's just acting strange now, then blame that hit to the head he took vs the Ravens. AB's suspected to have CTE already, I wouldn't be surprised if Rudolph is screwed in the head from the blow he took too.

He provoked Garrett, called it bush league, then apologized for his role in the incident days later. Dude basically got caught with his tail between his legs then took days to apologize. And also he's a shitty QB idk why you're defending him for doing dumb shit.

As for the rest of your statements, here's some reading material, form your own conclusion and reform your idea of karma

https://mobile.twitter.com/MylesLGarrett/status/1197666686536736768?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1197666686536736768&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wkyc.com%2Farticle%2Fsports%2Fnfl%2Fbrowns%2Fcleveland-browns-defensive-end-myles-garrett-issues-statement-after-indefinite-suspension-upheld-by-nfl%2F95-811714f3-8855-41c4-8279-476b31d5a3c8

https://www.12up.com/posts/5929104-fans-appear-to-send-disgusting-racial-message-to-star-bengals-lb-vontaze-burfict - if you don't think vontaze burfict's effigy being lynched is not horribly racially charged, I highly suggest you leave your house for more than 20 minutes at a time. Or better yet, carefully look over everything you say and stop assuming you're right. Be a scholar. You're nearly 30.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/browns-baker-mayfield-calls-myles-garrett-helmet-swing-inexcusable-expects-suspension/

https://newpittsburghcourier.com/2018/05/10/face-the-truth-about-lynching/

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Maga&amp=true&defid=11786883 <- definition #6

12 minutes ago, Lord Raven said:

He provoked Garrett, called it bush league, then apologized for his role in the incident days later. Dude basically got caught with his tail between his legs then took days to apologize. And also he's a shitty QB idk why you're defending him for doing dumb shit.

I didn't say he hasn't sucked lately. He has sucked. I'm saying that it's likely due to YOUR team giving him a concussion. A brain injury will screw up anyone. He played pretty well before that.

Garrett provoked him by wrestling him to the ground and not letting him get up and I stand by that. And Garrett still did worse by swinging a helmet at him.

Also, how do we know Garrett simply didn't mishear Rudolph? I once misheard a coworker and thought she called me a retard. And in a loud stadium, mishearing things is probably easy.

Edited by Anacybele

Enjoy not winning the division, I'll have front row seats to your playoff elimination week 17, given I'm going to that game.

Hope MAGA Rudolph breaks a finger -- karma for being a racist.