Who would you romance outside of the given options?

Kronya has a good body, but given everything else about her...

I think Fleche is cute, as well as Ladislava. The rest can stay single though.

Edited by De Geso

Ladislava. They teased us with her backstory, I wanted the full picture. Also she looks nice.

In general though, those timeskip NPCs look like amazing characters from the little we know, I managed to get attached to the imperial ones just from explore conversations and was really hyped to play with them. Needless to say my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined when I found out they were NPCs.

Randolph is such a better Bergliez than Caspar, what were they thinking killing him off like that. I was willing to sacrifice that blue haired brat at will, they didn't need to take good boi Randolph, poor Fleche 😞

2 minutes ago, timon said:

Ladislava. They teased us with her backstory, I wanted the full picture. Also she looks nice.

In general though, those timeskip NPCs look like amazing characters from the little we know, I managed to get attached to the imperial ones just from explore conversations and was really hyped to play with them. Needless to say my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined when I found out they were NPCs.

Randolph is such a better Bergliez than Caspar, what were they thinking killing him off like that. I was willing to sacrifice that blue haired brat at will, they didn't need to take good boi Randolph, poor Fleche 😞

I'm kinda surprised at your ability to get some hate in for Caspar in almost any thread? He sucks as a unit not but he's not that bad is he?

Edited by CyberNinja

1 minute ago, CyberNinja said:

I'm kinda surprised at your ability to get some hate in for Caspar in almost any thread? He sucks as a unit not but he's not that bad is he?

I'll admit he's quite a returning problem I have with this game. It's not even about the unit, it's just that (in my opinion) he's incredibly out of place in this game. He's one of those "extreme and annoying gimmick" characters from Fates copypasted in 3H. But with 3H overall better writing he's completely off. And his gimmick is so, so very annoying, along with his voice.

I'll try not to bring him up more, can't guarantee anything though.

That said I do really feel for Randolph (and Fleche), honestly having to deal with them is more painful than having to deal with ex students, it's such a sad story. And contrary to students you can't even avoid it by recruiting.

3 hours ago, timon said:

Why do you hate Caspar? He’s so adorable and complex

39 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Why do you hate Caspar? He’s so adorable and complex

Not for Timon and I want to make sure they read and understand that, but in general I wonder how many of the supports many posters have actually gone through. I've found they work best building off one another or working through a specific character as a foil rather than taken as self contained events. That said, the convenience/coincidence involved in some supports post timeskip ARE eyerolling.

I'm probaby the only person that is not in love with the gatekeeper. He is nice but that is all for me. Actually, I didn't feel like marrying any other character, either npc or student, I'm just gonna stay with Dimitri as S support