Jump to content
HarryPotter

Who would you romance outside of the given options?

Recommended Posts

Every last one of them.

More seriously, Ladislava would be great if her backstory was extented upon.

Edited by Soroen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeritza! hahaha.. He was my first option before release, and I was so sad that he wasn't teacher or recruitable (for obvious reasons I guess)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kronya has a good body, but given everything else about her...

I think Fleche is cute, as well as Ladislava. The rest can stay single though.

Edited by De Geso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of the ones we have, Gatekeeper as F!Byleth and Ladislava as M!Byleth. Granted, both characters would have to be made more intersting before I`d seriously consider picking either of them over the characters we already have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladislava. They teased us with her backstory, I wanted the full picture. Also she looks nice.

In general though, those timeskip NPCs look like amazing characters from the little we know, I managed to get attached to the imperial ones just from explore conversations and was really hyped to play with them. Needless to say my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined when I found out they were NPCs.

Randolph is such a better Bergliez than Caspar, what were they thinking killing him off like that. I was willing to sacrifice that blue haired brat at will, they didn't need to take good boi Randolph, poor Fleche 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, timon said:

Ladislava. They teased us with her backstory, I wanted the full picture. Also she looks nice.

In general though, those timeskip NPCs look like amazing characters from the little we know, I managed to get attached to the imperial ones just from explore conversations and was really hyped to play with them. Needless to say my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined when I found out they were NPCs.

Randolph is such a better Bergliez than Caspar, what were they thinking killing him off like that. I was willing to sacrifice that blue haired brat at will, they didn't need to take good boi Randolph, poor Fleche 😞

I'm kinda surprised at your ability to get some hate in for Caspar in almost any thread? He sucks as a unit not but he's not that bad is he?

Edited by CyberNinja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CyberNinja said:

I'm kinda surprised at your ability to get some hate in for Caspar in almost any thread? He sucks as a unit not but he's not that bad is he?

I'll admit he's quite a returning problem I have with this game. It's not even about the unit, it's just that (in my opinion) he's incredibly out of place in this game. He's one of those "extreme and annoying gimmick" characters from Fates copypasted in 3H. But with 3H overall better writing he's completely off. And his gimmick is so, so very annoying, along with his voice.

I'll try not to bring him up more, can't guarantee anything though.

That said I do really feel for Randolph (and Fleche), honestly having to deal with them is more painful than having to deal with ex students, it's such a sad story. And contrary to students you can't even avoid it by recruiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, timon said:

Ladislava. They teased us with her backstory, I wanted the full picture. Also she looks nice.

In general though, those timeskip NPCs look like amazing characters from the little we know, I managed to get attached to the imperial ones just from explore conversations and was really hyped to play with them. Needless to say my disappointment was immeasurable and my day was ruined when I found out they were NPCs.

Randolph is such a better Bergliez than Caspar, what were they thinking killing him off like that. I was willing to sacrifice that blue haired brat at will, they didn't need to take good boi Randolph, poor Fleche 😞

Why do you hate Caspar? He’s so adorable and complex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Why do you hate Caspar? He’s so adorable and complex

Not for Timon and I want to make sure they read and understand that, but in general I wonder how many of the supports many posters have actually gone through. I've found they work best building off one another or working through a specific character as a foil rather than taken as self contained events. That said, the convenience/coincidence involved in some supports post timeskip ARE eyerolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm probaby the only person that is not in love with the gatekeeper. He is nice but that is all for me. Actually, I didn't feel like marrying any other character, either npc or student, I'm just gonna stay with Dimitri as S support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...