All Students' and Cyril's Default Class Promotion Line (Spoilers)

I was trying to find some info on all the students' default class line that were used from all four routes when they weren't recruited before the timeskip. I know that Fates did it the same with showing all the retainers' and others' default promotional line up from all three routes back then (including the Family Royale DLC) and I kinda wanted it it similar for my Three Houses Playthrough. I am currently playing the Black Eagles route in Chapter 2 and I am planning on promoting every Black Eagles students as well the recruitable Blue Lions and Golden Deer Students to the specific class that they were used from Blue Lions and Golden Deer Route in the future. Did anyone played any of the routes knows what the students promoted when they were enemy units? I noticed I watched few videos that noticed some that I am not too sure if I got this right, can you correct me on this one from judging through the timeskip portraits:

I think Petra is suppose to be an Assassin

I think Dorothea is suppose to be either a Dancer or a Warlock

I think Hubert is suppose to be a Warlock

I think Caspar suppose to be a Wyvern Rider or Fortress Knight (It's hard to tell from the armor he's wearing)

I did saw Mangs's video that Cyril was shown to be a Wyvern Rider, I heard people mentioned about he was supposed to be a Sniper (Can anyone clarify that Cyril wasn't ment to promote as a Sniper in Black Eagels route?)

I did saw that Reunion video battle showed Bernadette is a Sniper

I think Leone is suppose to be a Bow Knight or a Paladin like Jeralt.

I think Ferdinand, Sylvain, and Lorenz were supposed to be Cavaliers.

I did saw Dedue and Raphael were Armored Units.

I know that Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude have exclusive classes of their own.

Edelgard - Armored Lord/Emperor

Hubert - Dark Bishop

Dorothea - Warlock/Dancer (Maybe?)

Ferdinand - Paladin

Bernadetta - Sniper

Caspar - Warrior

Petra - Assassin

Lindhardt - Bishop

Dimitri - Great/High Lord

Dedue - Fortress Knight

Felix - Swordmaster

Mercedes - Bishop

Ashe - Sniper

Annette - Warlock

Sylvain - Paladin

Ingrid - Pegasus Knight/Falcoknight

Claude - Wyvern Master/Barbossa

Lorenz - Paladin

Hilda - Warrior

Raphael - Grappler

Lysithea - Warlock

Ignatz - Sniper

Marianne - Bishop

Leonie - Paladin

Flayn - Bishop

Cyril - Sniper

As far as I know, no one's default class is a Master Class with the exception of the lords and maybe ingrid with falcoknight

Edited by Chocolate Kitty

On top of what class they default to when joining, there is also looking at other things which indicate a natural class for them.

I believe that when you are in the reclass/certification menus after the timeskip, their default outfit will match one classes outfit. Similarly you can see what classes they appear as when you face them as enemies, particularly when you face them for the final time. Either of these could be called their "canon" classes. I'm not sure if many of them differ, off the top of my head I think Cyril (Sniper vs Wyvern Lord) and Dorothea (Dancer vs Warlock) do.

Edited by Tables

7 minutes ago, Jakkun said:

I've seen footage of Petra keeping her default timeskip look as a Wyvern Rider, so I guess you could also consider that a "canon" class for her.

Was she a Wyvern Rider when she was fought as an enemy in the Blue Lions and Golden Deer route? I did saw her timeskip design was used in Assassin.

6 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Was she a Wyvern Rider when she was fought as an enemy in the Blue Lions and Golden Deer route? I did saw her timeskip design was used in Assassin.

The footage I saw was from a Golden Deer player that recruited her, they reclassed her to Wyvern and she kept her look. I believe she shows up as an Assassin though if you face her in Gronder Field.

Allegedly Petra has her timeskip design as both a wyvern rider and thief/assassin however she is fought as an assassin in BL and GD routes.

Cyril's is wyvern rider. I've used him in both my runs so far and he only has his timeskip design as one. Also I believe he is fought as a wyvern lord in BE:E route.

The rest are what Chocolate Kitty said

Edited by Azz

I actually made a list of all the classes where the characters will stay in their default outfits during phase 2 of the game, so "canon class". The default outfit only goes up to Advance level, non of them have their default outfits for Master Classes (so it's up to you how you want to do it)

Hubert = Dark Mage / Dark Bishop 
Dorothea = Mage / Warlock / Dancer
Petra = Thief / Assassin / Wyvern Rider
Ingrid = Pegasus Knight / Cavalier
Felix = Myrmidon / Swordmaster
Raphael = Brawler / Grappler

Ferdinand / Sylvain / Lorenz / Leonie = Cavalier / Paladin
Bernadetta / Ashe / Ignatz = Archer / Sniper
Caspar / Hilda? = Brigand / Warrior 
Linhardt / Mercedes / Marianne = Monk / Priest / Bishop
Annette / Lysithea = Mage / Warlock

Manuela = Priest
Hanneman = Warlock
Alois = Warrior
Shamir = Sniper

I picked Edelgard route so I don't have half the church people and the other lords lists / retainer, but I'm assuming the unique classes for each lord is obviously their Canon Class.

Church people seem to only have 1 class in default outfit.

Dedue = Armored Knight / Fortress Knight?

Seteth = Wyvern Rider
Flayn = Priest?
Cyril = Wyvern Rider?
Catherine = Swordmaster
Gilbert = Fortress Knight?