Voting Gauntlet: Brave Rivalries! (August 29th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Brave Rivalries!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What army will you support?

• Micaiah: Queen of Dawn
    • Ike: Vanguard Legend
    • Alm: Imperial Ascent
    • Berkut: Purgatorial Prince
    • Eliwood: Marquess Pherae
    • Hector: General of Ostia
    • Camilla: Light of Nohr
    • Hinoka: Blue Sky Warrior

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2019 at 02:55 AM

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

What happened to all the Ike fans? I guess most of his, and other character supporters only care about how strong they are as units. 

A lot of Ike fans may also be Micaiah fans, which is where some of us (like me and my sister!) went.  So it's not so much that we only care about how strong units are- we like Micaiah too, and she hasn't had a chance to win a gauntlet yet, and just got her Brave this year!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I've been having no luck in getting a Micaiah multiplier, I might just use my flags on a smaller multiplier to get a rank. 

I believe we will get another multiplier some hours before the round ends. You can check the predictor in the main post to have some knowledge to when it will happen, so you can have ballots when the right time arrives.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe we will get another multiplier some hours before the round ends. You can check the predictor in the main post to have some knowledge to when it will happen, so you can have ballots when the right time arrives.

I might actually be able to catch this one, I glanced at it earlier and assumed it would happen while I was asleep but I might make it.

4 minutes ago, Jave said:

There go 800 of my flags.

#TeamMicaiah raise your hands and send your energy!

"We have the strength to scale the walls between us, to reach out our hands in friendship so we can open our true hearts to one another. That's how we win!" - Claude von Riegan

Hands to the air!

I swear Alm and Berkut have been in same hell for most of the day and if there were any multipliers I missed them.  I think Alm will lose unless everyone was like me and dumps a bunch of flags right now.

I always forget these things end before the day switch. I thought I had a couple more hours to build up the flag quests. Well I got all but 100 and dumped the 700 flags this last hour. I feel like I did my part for Ike. At least I put in more effort for him than I have the last several gauntlets.

Edit- @Humanoid Been there. Done that. Also facepalmed.

Edited by Usana

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

Yesssss!! congratz to Micaiah , we survived that final hour !!

great jobs guys and girls !!

Yess!

I was getting worried Because I feel like Ike just pull out of everything

Should've known better than to get my hopes up, I guess. Still feel Ike should've won, but nothing can change it. Don't know who did win other than Micaiah, so I don't know who to join now. I may not join anyone.

Edited by Anacybele