Voting Gauntlet: Brave Rivalries! (August 29th)

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Brave Rivalries!  

72 members have voted

1. 1. What army will you support?

• Micaiah: Queen of Dawn
    • Ike: Vanguard Legend
    • Alm: Imperial Ascent
    • Berkut: Purgatorial Prince
    • Eliwood: Marquess Pherae
    • Hector: General of Ostia
    • Camilla: Light of Nohr
    • Hinoka: Blue Sky Warrior

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/05/2019 at 02:55 AM

7 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Oh wow, that score is remarkably close for a VG final round.

Usually the difference is astronomically large.

That final score is so close that I feel like Camilla doesn't deserve it.

Anyways, congratz for the winner.

Edited by Ginko

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, uh....me and my 76th ranking in Team Camilla may have contributed to this end result. Heh heh, oops maybe next time Micaiah, don't eliminate IkeIf he couldn't win, then you can't either.

Also, the mere fact that Camilla stole a VG crown with the multiplier is pure hilarity just on it's own.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

So, uh....me and my 76th ranking in Team Camilla may have contributed to this end result. Heh heh, oops maybe next time Micaiah, don't eliminate IkeIf he couldn't win, then you can't either.

Also, the mere fact that Camilla stole a VG crown with the multiplier is pure hilarity just on it's own.

Actually praise 1st rank, whoever got that much score for Camilla is the true MVP😆

7 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Camilla stole the VG crown from Micaiah, but Micaiah stole the first place in CYL 3 that Camilla would have gotten if we had no clue how well she was doing because of the mid-results.

So who's the real thief here?

Jokes aside, as I said I would have been happy with either winning, but adding another feat/achievement to Camilla's evergrowing list is always a pleasure. 

I was prepared for Camilla being an admirable opponent; but after seeing how Micaiah actually was winning for a considerable amount; I felt happy; I noticed it was unlikely Camilla would win unless the biggest miracle may happen....

And that indeed happened; Camilla took her win; and despite having advantage in the last hour, it was even that big the difference...

Micaiah could have won, and for once she not only lose because of multipliers, she lose because of such a perfect timing to have this small difference.... Agh...

Happy to see Camilla win because she's my free alt's free pick. Somewhat salty I spent so much trying to get Micaiah on the main only to watch her lose.

I'm clocking out of this mode if I don't have the unit I'm "voting" for. Ranking feathers are negligible and can be made up for with more aggressive sending home.

Floored at the toxicity on the sub, I got downvoted into the toilet for saying that over there.

3 hours ago, Chrom-ulent said:

I'm clocking out of this mode if I don't have the unit I'm "voting" for. Ranking feathers are negligible

Even without the bonus unit for the extra boost, it's still easy to get ~10k or more feathers just from picking the bigger underdogs.
At most you're losing maybe 1-2k feathers for not owning them.