QOL Changes You’d Like To See In Patches

Earlier I was playing and there's one that hit me. I'm not even sure if it's a feature or a bug, but once you get to a fight with a boss the banging "boss music" comes in.

And it doesn't stop. Ever. It's loud and obnoxious, if you're getting a hit into the boss and then clearing the map it's hell.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody use the Roster screen? I'd just go to Inventory menu and press X on the unit I want to see in more details.

Also it'd help a LOT if I could use the stat boosters straight from the storage instead of moving the items back and forth.

Lost and Found items are not always best given to units straight away, and when you have 100 of those to find a unit it belongs, it'd be better if the game just shows you who are you looking for. I know it takes away the purpose, but there's too many of these things.

I'd also appreciate if there'd be less hidden information, like how much exp I need to master a class, or if my current support is B or B+ with somebody.

Allow us to recruit someone more than once a day. Also if I recruited someone who is my Mission Assistant, let me pick someone else instead of them.

Edited by Garlyle

One more thing. When using the Turnwheel, why does the list include enemy phase activity? We can't reroll the results of anything that happens on enemy phase, we have to go back to some point of the previous player phase. That's where the list should have you when you press the button at the start of a turn. But instead it's bloated with enemy phase activity that is irrelevant unless the player wants to watch again what precisely killed them. Even if you're a player that compulsively skips enemy phase activity, the game will still fade back in to show you when a unit has died. The only missing information is what killed you, which can be easy to spot unless it was a crit.

Edited by Glennstavos

This is another possibly big change, but I'd like the option to remove the amiibo gazebo. It's annoying having my immersion broken everytime I talk to someone in the area: if games like BotW can hide amiibo functions, I wish this game could replace it with a regular gazebo or something.

Two simpler ones: it'd be nice to have the option of roaming the monastery in the Enlightened One outfit. Also, I know it's possible to take the jacket off of Byketh's DLC outfit; can you do the same for their default?

Edited by DefyingFates

On 8/27/2019 at 7:42 AM, Espurrhoodie said:

This is more of a minor nitpick, but let me listen to Edge of Dawn on the music theatre, dammit.

You need to trigger the credits in both languages to hear it - you don't have to watch it though, just skip past as soon as it starts.

For the record, this is also how you unlock the other missing song in the library: rewatch

Spoiler

the singing part of "Sothis and Rhea"

in the language you haven't already. You can just reload the cutscene from the Event Viewer for this one.

Edited by DefyingFates

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

You need to trigger the credits in both languages to hear it - you don't have to watch it though, just skip past as soon as it starts.

For the record, this is also how you unlock the other missing song in the library: rewatch

Reveal hidden contents

the singing part of "Sothis and Rhea"

in the language you haven't already. You can just reload the cutscene from the Event Viewer for this one.

Really? That's a weird way of unlocking a song.

This might not be QoL, but I would like Rest to be buffed to full motivation for all students. Once your professor level gets high enough its very easy to get all student's motivation up to max through explore that it would be nice to not feel I had to explore to get my motivation up. Rest should be the best way to get motivation up because that's pretty much all it does.