Legendary Hero: Julia, Crusader of Light

Baldrick

47 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Oh well, nice to know I don't need to fell bad when my vote go to Lysithea/Edelgard next CYL.

I'm absolutely certain Edelgard will win next CYL so I wouldn't vote for her personally over someone like Eirika who keeps on getting screwed over. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julia is a legendary hero now? Wow! 🙂

That being said this banner is an easy pass for me. I had secretly hoped they would put mist alongside yune on a banner but that ship has sailed and I rather wait until the valentines banner instead of pulling gunnthras or kadens (if at all with my measly 200 orbs currently).

Ike merges would be great but not this time.

Saving those orbs for halloween for Sothe, who knows maybe I get a witch mia thrown in for good measure 🙂

32 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I'm absolutely certain Edelgard will win next CYL so I wouldn't vote for her personally over someone like Eirika who keeps on getting screwed over. 

Marth is the one that keeps getting screwed over, not Eirika. He should've won LAST YEAR, and he was in second place at first this year. Really showed how the split vote thing sucked and I'm not sure why IS didn't get rid of it after the first CYL.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Marth is the one that keeps getting screwed over, not Eirika. He should've won LAST YEAR, and he was in second place at first this year. Really showed how the split vote thing sucked and I'm not sure why IS didn't get rid of it after the first CYL.

There was no split vote in CYL3.

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

There was no split vote in CYL3.

There wasn't? Well, Marth still got screwed there because he had second place when the halfway results were shown but got one-upped by Eliwood in the end.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

Well, there's still some time till the CYL4.

If fan reception's towards Edelgard and her fans are still the same when voting time happens I'll vote for her, if only to show I did.

Edited by Hekselka

13 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Finally there is a Jugdral Legendary Hero, but with how long it took, things aren't looking good for how long it will take for when the first Thracian legendary hero arrives...

There will never be one.

Leif is the only contender and if he gets to be a legendary hero, he will be in his Genealogy Master Knight class. 

Yeah, I'd be highly surprised if CYL 4 didn't end up a complete Three Houses sweep.

Edited by Vince777

56 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Well, there's still some time till the CYL4.

If fan reception's towards Edelgard and her fans are still the same when voting time happens I'll vote for her, if only to show I did.

Aren't fan receptions of Edelgard very positive? If Celica managed to win CYL2, I see nothing preventing Edelgard from sweeping and I brought up Eirika because she's one of your favourites. It'd be nice to get the two remaining female lords out of the way by CYL4.  

1 minute ago, Icelerate said:

Aren't fan receptions of Edelgard very positive? If Celica managed to win CYL2, I see nothing preventing Edelgard from sweeping and I brought up Eirika because she's one of your favourites. It'd be nice to get the two remaining female lords out of the way by CYL4.  

Well it's positive on the surface. On the one hand there's a lot of people that like her, on the other I've never been insulted by other people in a fandom for liking a character, until Edelgard that is. Mind you, I like other characters that are morally worse and I've never had a problem with them.

Still, you do make sense. I'll definitely give Eirika some votes. 

While Seliph needs an alt the most (yes I know that a +10 fully invested one is really annoying in AR that is a super hefty investment/cost), it is nice FE4 finally gets an alt, and finally a legendary unit.  Her art and animation is stunningly gorgeous, and hey she doesn't look like she had a few too many drinks like her regular version.  I'm going all blue here.

In terms of art, her face on her idle art is really wide. It looks really weird.

Everything else is spot on, though.

56 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Her art and animation is stunningly gorgeous, and hey she doesn't look like she had a few too many drinks like her regular version.  I'm going all blue here.

But I like space cadet Julia.

I am so excited for her. Julia is not only my favorite genealogy character but she also carried me through the entire 2nd generation losing only to legendary weapon wielders(she was very rng blessed). Also she is a blue tome and a nuke and I have none of those. I will only pull blue for Julia, Naga and tiki since they also need merges. Problem is that I spent some orbs in the solo and VG banners and I currently am at 30 orbs which is a fine number for most cases to get a 5* or two but now that may not be te case as I don't have good memories with color sniping. 

Wish me luck. 

Edited by SuperNova125

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

In terms of art, her face on her idle art is really wide. It looks really weird.

Everything else is spot on, though.

But I like space cadet Julia.

I'd have to agree with you on Julia's idle art. Her attack art looks fine, but her idle face looks much too round and pudgy. I'm also way too bothered by her mouth. There's a little dark spot right in the center that makes her look like she's pursing her lips (and makes me think there's something on my screen), not to mention I keep seeing her mouth as two straight lines rather than one continuous curve. Maybe it's just because I'm so used to looking at normal Julia that my mind can't properly process the slight difference, but looking at her face bothers me just enough to be annoying.

I also have to admit I'm not thrilled by her outfit. It's basically her original one but with a little more gold and some more frills. Not that it looked bad to begin with, but I was kind of hoping for something a little more regal.

Who let Nomura design for FEH? All these belts look like they came directly from FF.

Ahem, I’ve been hyped for Julia ever since the leak. Finally a blue dragonslayer and finally a Julia with a not-derpy idle artwork. And the rest of the blue units look very nice. I’d rather have all three, hopefully with the least amount of orbs spent… Yukata Micaiah is still available and still waiting!

Her sprite's attack animation is really amusing to me. I get that it's apparently based on her attack animation in Genealogy of the Holy War, but it's so floofy-looking in Heroes.

21 hours ago, Vince777 said:

There will never be one.

Leif is the only contender and if he gets to be a legendary hero, he will be in his Genealogy Master Knight class. 

Yeah, I'd be highly surprised if CYL 4 didn't end up a complete Three Houses sweep.

Yeah, Three Houses will completely change the CYL battle board. This is the first FE since FEH released, and for what I heard, 3H is some good shit

22 hours ago, Anacybele said:

There wasn't? Well, Marth still got screwed there because he had second place when the halfway results were shown but got one-upped by Eliwood in the end.

he didn't get screwed. 
people flat out didn't vote for him. I watched many FEHTubers say that Marth had it int he bag so they put their votes on other units. If you want your favourite to win, vote for them. simple as that. 

I hope i can free pull Julia
(and honestly i hope they leak the banners all the time because it's good to know how to save your orbs and eliminate the speculation). 

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

he didn't get screwed. 
people flat out didn't vote for him. I watched many FEHTubers say that Marth had it int he bag so they put their votes on other units. If you want your favourite to win, vote for them. simple as that. 

Sorry, but I disagree and still think he got screwed twice.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

okay. so please explain if people don't vote for a character, they get screwed?  I'd honestly like to know that thought process. 

I didn't say a character is screwed just because someone didn't vote for them. Marth got screwed the first time around because of the vote split. If his votes had been combined, he'd have been the second place male winner, I think. Or close to it, anyway. Second time was worse, he actually would've won for sure if the vote split wasn't there, as he was right below Ephraim and Hector. Third time was the worst for him, as he was holding second place until Eliwood bumped him out. That's three times he's basically had victory snatched from him. I really feel sorry for Marth fans.