Legendary Hero: Julia, Crusader of Light

Baldrick

Ooh, I am probably gonna go all blue and colorless my first circle and then bounce. I only have Tiki, but Naga and Julia BOTH are amazing! Their art and voice lines... do y’all see the way Julia shimmers?! Anyway, I need to focus on saving orbs for Innes / a potential cute dancer boy in the future.

Colorless is my backup: I STILL don’t have a Female Robin, so I feel like I’m missing out on her lol. I do have a Bruno already, but no Duma, so pulling 2/3 here would make me happy.

As for Green and Red... I don’t need another Ike or Roy, and new unit Bath Elise isn’t on the top of my list, despite how cute her and her ducks are. I also have Gunthra and Keaton already, with Mist being in the same boat as Elise for me.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Ooh, I am probably gonna go all blue and colorless my first circle and then bounce. I only have Tiki, but Naga and Julia BOTH are amazing! Their art and voice lines... do y’all see the way Julia shimmers?! Anyway, I need to focus on saving orbs for Innes / a potential cute dancer boy in the future.

Colorless is my backup: I STILL don’t have a Female Robin, so I feel like I’m missing out on her lol. I do have a Bruno already, but no Duma, so pulling 2/3 here would make me happy.

As for Green and Red... I don’t need another Ike or Roy, and new unit Bath Elise isn’t on the top of my list, despite how cute her and her ducks are. I also have Gunthra and Keaton already, with Mist being in the same boat as Elise for me.

I hope you can get a Robin soon
(I finally got mine her last go round she's fun - i don't use her much because she's got crap ivs. but still fun).

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't say a character is screwed just because someone didn't vote for them. Marth got screwed the first time around because of the vote split. If his votes had been combined, he'd have been the second place male winner, I think. Or close to it, anyway. Second time was worse, he actually would've won for sure if the vote split wasn't there, as he was right below Ephraim and Hector. Third time was the worst for him, as he was holding second place until Eliwood bumped him out. That's three times he's basically had victory snatched from him. I really feel sorry for Marth fans.

You have a point on the first two, but the third time wasn't bad at all. Eliwood got more votes than Marth, that's it. No vote split or anything to "snatch victory from him".

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't say a character is screwed just because someone didn't vote for them. Marth got screwed the first time around because of the vote split. If his votes had been combined, he'd have been the second place male winner, I think. Or close to it, anyway. Second time was worse, he actually would've won for sure if the vote split wasn't there, as he was right below Ephraim and Hector. Third time was the worst for him, as he was holding second place until Eliwood bumped him out. That's three times he's basically had victory snatched from him. I really feel sorry for Marth fans.

The problem is, you may be right about the first two times, but not the third one.

Let's pretend these characters were real and actually competed in something like a Judo tournament.

Marth fought valiantly the first two times this yearly tournament was held, but because the rules were flawed his rivals had an unfair advantage and he lost. For the third tournament, the organizers realized the loophole and changed the rules. This gave Marth an actual fighting chance, but in the end he just barely lost to his opponent Eliwood in the grand finals.

Now, Marth may have felt robbed the first two times, but if he also complained about his more recent defeat he would just come off as immature and disrespectiful towards Eliwood. Making him and his fans feel bad for their victory even if they didn't cheat is a shitty thing to do.

Instead Marth should just congratulate with Eliwood and his fans and fight even harder next time.

Anyway, blue is super stacked so I will only summon blue.

If you want to talk about CYL, please take it elsewhere.

personally, I’m glad the Jugdral legendary is Julia. Aside from the obvious issue of sword overload, Seliph/Sigurd/Leif all have fairly good presentation, and the first two would just get the Eliwood/Roy treatment of being a stronger version of Sigurd. Julia had the most to gain from an “upgrade”.

39 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

personally, I’m glad the Jugdral legendary is Julia. Aside from the obvious issue of sword overload, Seliph/Sigurd/Leif all have fairly good presentation, and the first two would just get the Eliwood/Roy treatment of being a stronger version of Sigurd. Julia had the most to gain from an “upgrade”.

Plus, in a way of speaking, I did kind of feel like Julia deserved the nod despite Seliph being the main protagonist of Genealogy Book 2.

She is basically kind of meant to be the character that takes Julius down.

1 hour ago, Baldrick said:

They should still get alts though, because they're the only pre-TH lords to not have alts yet, and imo, I think every lord should have at least one alt.

1 hour ago, Sentinel07 said:

Plus, in a way of speaking, I did kind of feel like Julia deserved the nod despite Seliph being the main protagonist of Genealogy Book 2.

She is basically kind of meant to be the character that takes Julius down.

Yeah, she definitely has the qualification to be a legendary hero.

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

They should still get alts though, because they're the only pre-TH lords to not have alts yet, and imo, I think every lord should have at least one alt.

Jugdral is the forgotten continent in the series. No English release, no units at launch, still no seasonals and a legendary only after every other continent got two.

4 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Yeah, she definitely has the qualification to be a legendary hero.

Jugdral is the forgotten continent in the series. No English release, no units at launch, still no seasonals and a legendary only after every other continent got two.

That doesn't mean they don't deserve attention though

4 hours ago, Baldrick said:

We can already make a topic about CYL4?

2 hours ago, Baldrick said:

Are you considering mythics as legendaries as well because Tellius and Valentia only have one legendary and one mythic? Fodland got a mythic even before Jugdral got legendary, how amusing.  

28 minutes ago, redlight said:
  Hide contents

I thought the next BST powercreep was going to come after book 3. Seriously, enough with this shit.

Spoiler

Well it would come eventually but julia as a unit is not that powercrept. Powercreep for me depends on the skills of a unit. 

Sigrun's BST meant this was always on the cards anyway. At any rate, I prefer this to having CYL units being handed free boosts just because they're popular. The true perk of being a CYL unit is getting OP unique skills anyway.

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Are you considering mythics as legendaries as well because Tellius and Valentia only have one legendary and one mythic? Fodland got a mythic even before Jugdral got legendary, how amusing.  

Yeah, they both use blessings and come on the same kind of banners so I consider them close enough.

13 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I hope you can get a Robin soon
(I finally got mine her last go round she's fun - i don't use her much because she's got crap ivs. but still fun).

Thanks! Yeah, the whole flying dragon (on top of being colorless!) has grown to be super appealing to me.

Didn't get her in my first full circle. Would try a little more, but I'm out of orbs. Too bad, she looks really nice and a Naga on the way would be handy. 

Made a topic in our new heroes war room for her map btw:

COME ON, WHAT’S THIS SHIT? Free summon gives me my mother in lawfu, and with kickass IVs on top of that 😁

Motivated by this, attempted to get Julia. After so many tries, got her, but an attack flaw. Oh well, at least I got Naga

Edited by Midnox

I got Julia on the fourth session! And with +Atk too. I finally didn't have to spend ages searching for a unit I want on this banner.

Sort of.

Julia was wanted, but Duma is also wanted and I'm STILL without him after spending a lot of orbs. >_> At least I also got an RD Ike merge tho!

Abyssal Julia wasn't too bad thanks to the ReinLyn + 2 flier dancers combo.

5+10+5 +Spd Brave Lyn: Brave Bow+, Reposition, Blazing Wind, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation 3, Savage Blow 3, Savage Blow 3
5+10+2 +Atk Reinhardt: Dire Thunder, Reposition, Blazing Thunder, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Hone Cavalry, Sturdy Blow 2
+HP/-Atk Flier Olivia: Skuld, Dance, Moonbow, Bracing Stance 2, Wings of Mercy 3, Spur Atk 3, Aerobatics 3
+HP/-Atk Legend Azura: Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Moonbow, Aerobatics, Atk Tactic 3, Torrent Dance 3

As for the banner, so far only got a Jagen and a Merric. Will do more pulls later once more orbs come in.

Edited by Roflolxp54

On 8/26/2019 at 11:28 PM, Hekselka said:

Still, you do make sense. I'll definitely give Eirika some votes.  

Woohoo, thank you so much!!

On topic, it's funny that we've finally gotten a "Light" Naga tome after so long (though Naga herself probably should count as the first instance of this happening).