LHB - Julia: Crusader of Light

mampfoid

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abyssal Julia in one turn: 

Exact work by the team, for example: Roy quad kills Julia and the axe fighter arriving exactly to 50% HP. Thanks to L!Lucina's Future Vision, BH!Lucina can finish with a special quote and her prf. 

Double post because I didn't want to put a clear in the resource OP. 

21 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This was amazing! It's funny who Roy did exactly 80 damage to Julia, which has 80 HP.

Thanks, glad you liked it!

Yeah, exactly 4x 20 damage and he got his HP reduced exactly by half for WoM. 

22 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am still trying to beat Lunatic, so... Wish me luck!

Good luck! Bet you get it done soon. 

@mampfoid A little bit strange that we don't need any green to kill Julia. Both of my Shiro and Siegbert can 2HKO her. Roy did exactly 80 damage on her with brave sword at +10. It would be hopeless for +0, i guess. Well done, This map seems easier for you because they group together.

@Zeo @mcsilas @Landmaster New map? Then it's time for me to come back.

Pretty easy map, Kagero one shot Julia in lower difficulty. She has too many HP on Infernal so the kill goes to Shiro as always. Hope you enjoy as always.

I crave for more merges for this dagger emblem. Julia deny buffs?, then feel free to taste some delicious debuffs then.

Edited by Ginko

4 minutes ago, Ginko said:

A little bit strange that we don't need any green to kill Julia. Both of my Shiro and Siegbert can 2HKO her. Roy did exactly 80 damage on her with brave sword at +10. It would be hopeless for +0, i guess. Well done, This map seems easier for you because they group together.

Thanks! We're pros in beating up little helpless ladies. Foes weren't too far apart from each other (like you wrote) and no guard was a pleasant surprise as well. 

It should be possible to kill Julia with +0 reds though. My Roy wasn't buffed and he is without an ATK boon. 

8 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Pretty easy map, Kagero one shot Julia in lower difficulty. She has too many HP on Infernal so the kill goes to Shiro as always. Hope you enjoy as always.

Well done! Shiro gets the boss kill, but I'm always surprised how awesome Kagero is in her role as a nuke. Slightly jealous of your ATK boon, wish she wasn't an armor unit though. 

16 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I crave for more merges for this dagger emblem. Julia deny buffs?, then feel free to taste some delicious debuffs then.

Are you pulling for Ryoma merges currently? Or are you waiting for Kageros rerun? 

Fates Ninjas strike back, good idea using debuffs to beat Julia. But I think Kazens Desperation helped as well. 

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oops, I confused the difficulties... I am trying to beat Infernal, not Lunatic. But thanks!

Haha, I was confused for one moment. Bet you'll get also Infernal done soon. 

@mampfoid

Nice job, I really liked the use of Clair! Exact KO on Julia too, dang.

+ @Landmaster

This map was another case of “the Lance Dragon ruins my day” until I remembered that Triangle Adept exists. I also had some issues with getting Raven to double Julia at first...Light and Dark is fun like that.

1 minute ago, LordFrigid said:

Nice job, I really liked the use of Clair! Exact KO on Julia too, dang.

Thanks! Her effectiveness really helped. Still got no +ATK, considering to make her 4*+10.

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

This his map was another case of “the Lance Dragon ruins my day” until I remembered that Triangle Adept exists. I also had some issues with getting Raven to double Julia at first...Light and Dark is fun like that

Well done! Interesting Mae, didn't think you'd do an EP kill until I saw DC and CC equipped. 

Well this was not a fun one. These types of maps can really screw with EP teams like I like to run. I won't even try Abyssal. The margin is far too small on Infernal so I don't think it can translate to Abyssal. I had to bring in Amelia and Hardin over Ephraim and Hector. Amelia can tank the opening, but she needs someone else to eat the chill res. She also needs her Slaying Axe res refined and the first stage of summoner support. That puts her at 34 res. I can only get Jakob's res up to 34. Luckily my Hardin is +RES and as such has 35.

But anyways. Move Amelia to the space below the wall. Tank and Kill Julia. Tank and reduce Cav archer and Flying lance to 1 and 2 HP respectively. Turn after Ike kills the axe, Jakob kills the red mage, and Hardin finishes the bow. Move Amelia back 1 space so she is beside Ike. She tanks and kills flying lance and tanks and injures green mage.

From there there is several ways to clear. But Amelia kills the brave lance and Jakob kills the blue dagger is a good move. Have Hardin and Ike each reposition so everyone is nice and tucked together again. Green mage suicides on Ike. From there run Amelia up to murder the axe cav. Attack the armor with Jakob. Kill the armor with Ike. Move Hardin in so that he shields Jakob from red cav. Jakob kills red cav. Hardin kills healer. Amelia moves down one to shield everyone from lance cav. Ike moves up 2 to tuck everyone back together again. Jakob kills green cav mage, Amelia finishes off lance cav. Final HP. Amelia 4. Ike 4. Jakob 26. Hardin 13. As I said. Cutting it close.

I am not super excited in the accessory so I probably won't bother finding a guide/beating my head against Abyssal.

32 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

@mampfoid I enjoy Future Vision shenanigans. A clear with three blues has no right to work that well.

My apologies. ^^ No, I won't try an all blue clear now.

Glad you liked it! 

7 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Yes i used the ussual shit. Legendary Eliwood is actually a Dragon without Dragon weakness

So ... that's why brave Eliwood isn't effective against legendary Eliwood? 

this was one of the easier ones i found. Celica and her dance crew (Skylivia, Airzura, Lazura) had no troubles. Infernal gave me a bit of a think  but i just had to go down and right instead of up and right. Celica could take out Julia (once she had a fully charged blazing wind + danced by Livvy). 

@mampfoid It was really close especially with Roy but they made it work! I like the use of Clair; I feel like I never see her used. Great job!

The addition of Julia’s Close Defense seal on Abyssal was cruel, as was the lance fighter’s deflect magic. I was not interested in trying to Celica and three dancers this one because that Julia is scary, but the terrain lended itself well to a flier team (and without having to resort to Legendary Azura).

It’s weird seeing Camilla not do much in one of these but the positioning worked out better for Micaiah and Elincia. And it’s Brave Micaiah’s first time working with this team and she’s already pulling her weight! Overall I don’t think this map is too bad other than Julia herself.

Unrelated but man I wish Brave Micaiah and Yune didn’t share a color

Behold, a clear without any dancers 😄 I can't remember the last time I didn't use a dancer so I thought why not this time. Warp shenanigans was fun to play around with

Some key things to mention: My poor Ylgr needed one Dragon Flower to survive against that dagger user, otherwise he does exact damage. She also needed the speed buff for that moment. No one needed any healing but Camilla was crucial because of her offences and gravity. The seals and various skills were absolutely mandatory except for Atk Smoke and since I didn't want to inherit anything from a 5* I was stuck with it.

4 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

mampfoid It was really close especially with Roy but they made it work! I like the use of Clair; I feel like I never see her used. Great job!

Thanks! 

Clair got GF already some time ago, but I wanted a +ATK copy before doing further investments (still waiting for one). I might make her 4*+10 like Est. 

9 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

Unrelated but man I wish Brave Micaiah and Yune didn’t share a color

Somehow it makes sense, but on the other hand it's not very handy to run them together. 

Awesome Elincia action! Chipping Julia a dozen times and GFing all over the place. 

14 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

Behold, a clear without any dancers 😄 I can't remember the last time I didn't use a dancer so I thought why not this time. Warp shenanigans was fun to play around with

Oh great, Galeforce and beaming skills? I'm in! 

Really cool Yarne you have there, you also brought him to great use. Are you a Ylgr fan (considering Fury 4)? 

Oh, I didn't know there was a new board. Oops...

Took several tries, but I cleared through infernal with my horse team! Frederick ended infernal at 1HP. His supertanking saved my ass, he took zero damage when he absolutely had to.

I'm just going to stick with a guide for abyssal (I do like this gold accessory). I still don't think I can come up with a solution to many of those on my own.

15 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Oh great, Galeforce and beaming skills? I'm in! 

Really cool Yarne you have there, you also brought him to great use. Are you a Ylgr fan (considering Fury 4)? 

I must admit, the more I use galeforce the more I fall in love~ It's just so much fun to execute. I got really lucky with him and he's been one of the best pity breakers I've gotten in a long while. Sassy child and a great unit, wasn't that long before I became a fan She also get's special treatment since she's the only one with spd tactics in my barracks.

Went through up to Infernal using my normal tank strategy of Winter Cecilia+Surtr+2 Eirs, but they couldn't handle the bulk of Abyssal.

Stupidly easy Abyssal once I switched to my backup team which is the old tried and true combo of 2 dancers+Lynhardt.

Spoiler

ejr1fhL.jpg

How are people able to do things like two dancers and Reinhardt and Brave Lyn and win? This doesn't work for me, the abyssal enemies are way too stat inflated. My Reinhardt is +10, btw, and still would get one-rounded by several of these units.

43 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

I must admit, the more I use galeforce the more I fall in love~ It's just so much fun to execute. I got really lucky with him and he's been one of the best pity breakers I've gotten in a long while. 

I can totally relate to that. GF is big fun in TTs and at least useful in all other modes. Was very late to the GF beasts party though, at least I got a Tibarn and a Velouria later. Still missing Yarne and Selkie. 

58 minutes ago, ChickenBits said:

Sassy child and a great unit, wasn't that long before I became a fan She also get's special treatment since she's the only one with spd tactics in my barracks.

I like her more and more now, she even came visiting me on the cyl3 banner with a good boon. No idea how to use her regularly though. 

53 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i can kill everything in this Abyssal. except Julia. and I NEED the fliers. or i'd see if Minizura could take on Julia (i DOUBT it but still) nothing is touching miss brick. 

Wouldn't it be easier to deal physical damage to her? A brave archer or one of your quad machines?