ProJared comes back 3 months later, and he has the receipts!

Hanes

Pro- who? ProJared, the Youtuber who was 3 months ago under fire from several accusations, the cheating came first but then Chai and Charlie came forth and threw several allegations of predatory behaviour which outraged the internet and Pamela later came to put her part of the story accusing ProJared of forcing other 3 gentlemen to watch her nudes (if they even existed).

This was thought to be it, ProJared was a... scumbag with a front-seat ticket to hell-fire but back he comes 3 months later and he presents irrefutable evidence. He denies everything and proves it was false, his predatory-underage sexual accusations, his Pamela nude-forcing thing and even what was thought undeniable truth, HIS CHEATING.

He proves it all in his newest video on his main channel, another case of "guilty before proven innocent". 

Here's the vid:

You may think this is all old news but I believe it is most important to always be well-informed on any topic and to be clear of misconceptions.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

This should really be in this other topic but I'll respond here.

https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/89077-projared-addresses-his-accusations/

I did see a while back the same thing that this Chai person was unreliable so I am actually glad that it is unlikely this side was true.

However, I am less inclined to believe honeyed words from someone who has shown manipulative behaviour, while complaining others are.

Jared doesnt really have any moral high ground to speak of, and is still dumb because he put his face in dick pics he sends to fans while in a position of authority.

That, and him not cheating on his wife would still be up in the air. He doesnt really say anything about it and has little other than his own word.

Him not being a pedo doesnt mean he proved anything else really. I didnt even know about this other cosplayers claims.

With all said: no legal implications it seems like, but likely still moral failings and a dumbass. Golf clap.

Edited by Tryhard