Short Thracian Oneshot

Cute Chao

Lara watched the thief carefully, analysing his every movement, waiting for him to drop his guard for a second. That would be all she needed. She had been waiting to steal something off Rifis ever since she had first met him, to keep up her tradition against thieves the same way that her mentor in the art of stealing had set her up doing all those years ago. She had stolen off every thief since and she was not going to let some guy who wore pink baggy trousers stop her! She tensed as she saw her moment and went for it, moving silently and swiftly, only lightly brushing against the taller thief. He didn’t look round at her, instead gazing at the bonfire most of the others, including Lara’s crush, Prince Leaf, were seated around. She ran a short distance then turned to him, bursting into laughter. She’d done it! She’d stolen such a tricky little thing. She’d got one of his earrings! He’d never beat that!

“Oi, Rifis! I win!” She yelled, triumphantly, allowing the earring to gleam in the bonfire light. Rifis turned to her with a smirk as everyone else looked up. He let something dangle from his hand.

“Oi, Lara!” He mimicked. “I think you lost something!” Lara stared at frilly pink item of clothing dangling from his hand by a strap and looked down at herself before flushing a bright red. Yup. It was definitely her brassier on display to half the camp.

“What the… how the… Urgh!” She cried, instantly trying to cover herself up by hugging her chest, despite the fact she still had her dress on. Rifis collapsed to the ground laughing at her and many of the army members joined. Lara sighed. Rifis truly was the most impossible thief she had EVER come across!

Slight oneshot I came up with involving my favourite thief...and my not so favourite thief. This is one of the few times I've posted something up and possibly the shortest story I have ever written... Um... Hope you enjoy and all that...

Well if none of you are being sarcastic then thank you :)

It's actually a later part of a bigger story I'm writing but I haven't got to that bit yet and that was bugging me so I wrote it down...