Jump to content
Ezra

Re-introduction

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone, I used to be on here a while ago *looks at join date.* oh wow, my join date was almost a decade ago. Where does the time go? 

Anyway, I've continued using the site for general FE information, but only recently did I wanna check out all the Forums I used to visit. (And of course most of them aren't exactly thriving like they used to be.) But Three Houses got me excited to talk on Forums again so here I am. 

As for an actual introduction since I'm sure this will be nearly everyone's first time meeting me. I've been playing Fire Emblem for quite a long while now, about twelve years. I've at least played each of them, but I have not finished Thracia nor New Mystery. I used to hack fairly often and was never great at finishing my own projects, but would often help with others. I only recently considered getting back into it, and didn't even realize we've come along way and have way better tools than we used to. So perhaps that'll re-inspire me to get creative. 

Other than Fire Emblem, I spend most of my free time either working (end my suffering.) or watching anime. I enjoy puns quite a lot as well. 

I suppose that's enough re-introduction for now. Hopefully I'll remain active enough to know some of you and vice versa. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back to the Forest, Ezra!

20 minutes ago, Ezra said:

I suppose that's enough re-introduction for now. Hopefully I'll remain active enough to know some of you and vice versa. 

You came back once, you'll come back again for sure.

I don't have any puns but have a nice day and enjoy your renewd stay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Welcome back!

Out of curiosity, what are your feelings on SRPG Studio?

I honestly didn't even know what it was until I looked it up just now, but at first glance it looks really cool. I think it's something I would want to look further into, and see what other people who have used it have thought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ezra said:

I honestly didn't even know what it was until I looked it up just now, but at first glance it looks really cool. I think it's something I would want to look further into, and see what other people who have used it have thought. 

It's normally $60, but it can notably accomplish things natively that GBA hacking has not been able to manage, such as giant FE4-size maps, alternate Support systems (like pure Bond Supports, C-S Supports, and deployment-based Support building), Tellius-style Bases, and Bonus EXP just to name a few.  It's also very easy to add different weapon types and classes beyond what you normally see in GBA Fire Emblem, such as Daggers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

It's normally $60, but it can notably accomplish things natively that GBA hacking has not been able to manage, such as giant FE4-size maps, alternate Support systems (like pure Bond Supports, C-S Supports, and deployment-based Support building), Tellius-style Bases, and Bonus EXP just to name a few.  It's also very easy to add different weapon types and classes beyond what you normally see in GBA Fire Emblem, such as Daggers.

That does sound rather enticing, if I ever have a grand scale idea again or want to revive an old project it certainly sounds like something to consider. I even have a hack in mind that several others and I worked on. This was a different forum, and I don't believe anyone has worked on it in ages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...