Re-introduction

Ezra

Hey everyone, I used to be on here a while ago *looks at join date.* oh wow, my join date was almost a decade ago. Where does the time go? 

Anyway, I've continued using the site for general FE information, but only recently did I wanna check out all the Forums I used to visit. (And of course most of them aren't exactly thriving like they used to be.) But Three Houses got me excited to talk on Forums again so here I am. 

As for an actual introduction since I'm sure this will be nearly everyone's first time meeting me. I've been playing Fire Emblem for quite a long while now, about twelve years. I've at least played each of them, but I have not finished Thracia nor New Mystery. I used to hack fairly often and was never great at finishing my own projects, but would often help with others. I only recently considered getting back into it, and didn't even realize we've come along way and have way better tools than we used to. So perhaps that'll re-inspire me to get creative. 

Other than Fire Emblem, I spend most of my free time either working (end my suffering.) or watching anime. I enjoy puns quite a lot as well. 

I suppose that's enough re-introduction for now. Hopefully I'll remain active enough to know some of you and vice versa. 

Welcome back to the Forest, Ezra!

20 minutes ago, Ezra said:

I suppose that's enough re-introduction for now. Hopefully I'll remain active enough to know some of you and vice versa. 

You came back once, you'll come back again for sure.

I don't have any puns but have a nice day and enjoy your renewd stay!

6 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Welcome back!

Out of curiosity, what are your feelings on SRPG Studio?

I honestly didn't even know what it was until I looked it up just now, but at first glance it looks really cool. I think it's something I would want to look further into, and see what other people who have used it have thought. 

40 minutes ago, Ezra said:

I honestly didn't even know what it was until I looked it up just now, but at first glance it looks really cool. I think it's something I would want to look further into, and see what other people who have used it have thought. 

It's normally $60, but it can notably accomplish things natively that GBA hacking has not been able to manage, such as giant FE4-size maps, alternate Support systems (like pure Bond Supports, C-S Supports, and deployment-based Support building), Tellius-style Bases, and Bonus EXP just to name a few.  It's also very easy to add different weapon types and classes beyond what you normally see in GBA Fire Emblem, such as Daggers.

2 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

It's normally $60, but it can notably accomplish things natively that GBA hacking has not been able to manage, such as giant FE4-size maps, alternate Support systems (like pure Bond Supports, C-S Supports, and deployment-based Support building), Tellius-style Bases, and Bonus EXP just to name a few.  It's also very easy to add different weapon types and classes beyond what you normally see in GBA Fire Emblem, such as Daggers.

That does sound rather enticing, if I ever have a grand scale idea again or want to revive an old project it certainly sounds like something to consider. I even have a hack in mind that several others and I worked on. This was a different forum, and I don't believe anyone has worked on it in ages.