FE Planner v.1: A program for tracking your 3H party

kory_s

I have been watching my wife play Fire Emblem: Three Houses with my laptop on hand and I've been writing a little program (using the information datamined here at Serene's Forest) for my own playthrough.  I figured this tool might be useful for other players too, as it puts a lot of things that I find myself referencing in one fast, easy-to-navigate place.

It has some uses:

• Easily reference any character's stat growths in any class you like
  • Preview expected (average) stat growth over 5, 10, or 25 levels in any class for any character
  • Enter your party's stats into the program, to see expected growths from where you stand
  • Reference party support items: every character's favorite gifts and lost items
  • Character development reference: shows each character's unique Reason and Faith spells, Combat Arts, and other abilities

This is an alpha .1 release, which is to say: it works and does what it is supposed to, for the most part, but I haven't extensively bug tested it yet.  It doesn't come with guard rails (so for example, if you tell it that someone has F hp, it might not break.)  But right now it works and I'd like to see if anyone else is interested in it or finds it useful.

It is uploaded here, because I don't have anywhere better to put it ... https://gofile.io/?c=ZwPVAr

It looks like this:

fMRyjb5.png

Thanks for reading!

This seem's like a very nice thing to have in handy but there are some limitations, mainly that I want to play my Switch everywhere and my Laptop can't be everywhere (without great annoyance at least). But it is a neat thing that you made this.

So props to you

Edited by This boi uses Nino

I mostly use my switch at home with my laptop close by, so portability wasn't one of my initial concerns.  But I'd like to eventually do a mobile port or something, because as a reference tool I think it would be pretty well suited to a phone format.

• 10 months later...