Next FE4 or FE5 Legendary Hero - Fire Emblem Heroes

BriForABri

18 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Just like how everyone seems to forget that Tiki has a dad and that we're still waiting to hear who he is.

Isn't her dad Naga? Considering the fact that Naga is male in MotE, where she's first mentioned to be their child. Maybe she has a not-Naga mother instead? 

12 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Naga was described in gender ambiguous terms, and translators defaulted to male in the absence of equivalent gender ambiguous words in english.

I mean, there is the depiction of her as a male hero in the opening tapestry. And she is referred to in specifically non-gender-ambiguous terms in her following appearances. If they wanted to depict her as a goddess, or someone who was exclusively female, they'd probably just do what they did with Mila and kanojo her up. 

2 hours ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

I mean, there is the depiction of her as a male hero in the opening tapestry.

9cGJTZb.jpg

Well this depiction certainly has a masculine pose, that may simply be due to Naga being depicted as a warriors and leaders which are traditionally masculine roles. I am reminded of Pallas Athena, a famous warrior goddess, that also at times gets depicted in similarly masculine poses. The at minimum shoulder length golden hair, and long dangling earring, while most associated with females, are not gender exclusive, which leaves things a bit ambiguous. The utter lack of any facial hair, be it mustache, beard, or side burn is again fairly gender ambiguous. The distinctly form hiding half cloak that covers the pectoral region again makes it fairly gender ambiguous. It is also clear that Naga is wearing armor, which looks fairly utilitarian, from what little of the curiass as can be seen I am not seeing any  of the traditional ornamental features used to emphasis masculinity (for those of greco-roman style, that would be shown by emphasizing the abs with fake six pack, or fake sculpting of the oblique muscle group, this one has a more rounded design, faking of sculpted pectorals was also a common means of emphasizing masculinity, but that could not be seen beneath the half cloak if they are there) nor the cartoon style people generally depict as female armor, which leads to a very utilitarian and gender ambiguous attire. I would comment on the face and lack of Adam's apple despite the prominence of the neck, but the graphical limitations and stylized depiction make that harder to judge. Looks a lot more like a fairly gender ambiguous hero than a male one to me.

On 8/30/2019 at 11:20 PM, 0 Def Cleric said:

I mean, there is the depiction of her as a male hero in the opening tapestry. And she is referred to in specifically non-gender-ambiguous terms in her following appearances. If they wanted to depict her as a goddess, or someone who was exclusively female, they'd probably just do what they did with Mila and kanojo her up. 

In Heroes, Naga outright states that she has appeared to mankind in different forms, such as "a brave hero" (Mystery of the Emblem) and "a harmless child" (Genealogy of the Holy War).