Feedback for "FE12 REWRITE"

catgame21234

I figured I should make this thread so that if anyone does want to comment but does not want to do it on the thread you are welcome to do so here. 

The story is episodic, meaning each chapter is bulky so having a separate feedback topic may be warranted. You can write about individual chapters you like, post fav facial reactions, whatever you want. I am fine with you posting in the main thread too, I just thought this space may give others more breathing room.

I honestly just want your thoughts. I'm an artist by trade, not a writer, and that's evidenced by it's "unique" visual presentation. Being a professional artist by trade too, I do not mind constructive criticism – I would also love just your reactions, thoughts, wondering what'll happen next, ect. I don't wanna feel like I'm screaming to the void, lol.

• 9 months later...

Alright, I've been enjoying reading this actually. Haven't gotten round to reading your stuff around SD, but I do enjoy this interpretation of NMotE, particularly Pearl/Pine.

Bad news, the link for the newest part sends me to an error page on imgur. This was the link I got from going on your account and finding the part.

https://imgur.com/gallery/dqkaPIE

• 2 months later...
On 6/28/2020 at 12:18 PM, Dayni said:

Alright, I've been enjoying reading this actually. Haven't gotten round to reading your stuff around SD, but I do enjoy this interpretation of NMotE, particularly Pearl/Pine.

Bad news, the link for the newest part sends me to an error page on imgur. This was the link I got from going on your account and finding the part.

https://imgur.com/gallery/dqkaPIE

Sorry for the late reply. I'm glad you have been enjoying the series.
Sometimes it takes some time to upload the parts to imgur. I checked it now and it should work

I recomend you replace the gallery in the URL with "a", that'll bring you to the album. Let me know when or if you see this- that chapter was a rather fun one.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 4:19 PM, Dayni said:

>Dunks Hammerne

You are insane. I am here for it.

As for Chapter 6, the spelling of randevu is rendezvous. And RIP Arran, crits bad man.

any typos done during gameplay are done in the heat of the moment my friend.

And hey, listen, I'd rather not live in a world where that continuity stands.