Bound Hero Battle: Jeorge & Gordin

SatsumaFSoysoy

I got a bit caught unaware with Ground Orders on the flier at my first try; getting an Azura sniped by a sudden Gordin was hilarious but not conductive to success.

I liked this one more than the previous one (wasn’t it Marth and Caeda’s?) because there was a way to safely initiate rather than put yourself exposed and in the range of fire of eleven million units at the same time.

@mampfoid I giggled when I saw a 4* Boey in your team, but it looks like he (along with support Velouria) was just the unit you needed to get rid of that annoying armor knight.  

This map tried to discourage enemy phase tanking with the enemy specials charged, but...nothing a little defense stacking won't fix.

15 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I giggled when I saw a 4* Boey in your team, but it looks like he (along with support Velouria) was just the unit you needed to get rid of that annoying armor knight

Boey got a pretty decent prf/refine and is not to be underestimated. He gave me an easy time to promote to arena's tier 21 last week. 

I was just too lazy to find a way to kill the armor (perhaps with quad Cherche) and found it funny to bring Boey once. 

19 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

This map tried to discourage enemy phase tanking with the enemy specials charged, but...nothing a little defense stacking won't fix.

Julia hasn't any problem to one-shot the fridge either. Nice (new?) toy on Julius, that's one well spend lion King. 

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

That was great, Mampf! Good job!

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That was great, Mampf! Good job!

Thanks, glad you liked it. 🙂

Just now, LordFrigid said:

Nice work! Tibarn’s garbage-level Res really comes in handy, though obviously my favorite part was the bit where Boey blew up the Lance Armor.

Thanks! Of my Galeforce units, Oscar and bunny Alfonse have the same RES and summer Cordy is even lower (Raven only with the help of LnD refine). 

Boey for cyl4

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Cutting it close on the thresholds here, but I’ll take what I can get.

Slightly jealous of your units, especially +ATK Velouria. My Edelgard needs GF as well, her guaranteed follow-up is perfect to cancel Wary fighter. Waiting for a green armor finally take advantage of the SPD boon on my Tibarn. 

Close call, good work!

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Saizo was the MVP of my Infernal Clear this time, jist like how he did against the Morgans.

That was a cool solo, congrats. Without the fridge it would have been a one turn clear even. Don't you run Saizo with smokes usually? 

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

That was a cool solo, congrats. Without the fridge it would have been a one turn clear even. Don't you run Saizo with smokes usually? 

With Smokes? You mean smoke skills, like Atk Smoke?

Well, his dagger is a better smoke dagger, inflicting all stats -6 on target and foe.

8 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

With Smokes? You mean smoke skills, like Atk Smoke?

Well, his dagger is a better smoke dagger, inflicting all stats -6 on target and foe.

True, somehow I mixed his prf up with Matthews. No smokes needed then (except for being overly smokey). 

On 8/31/2019 at 11:55 AM, mampfoid said:

Nice (new?) toy on Julius, that's one well spend lion King.

I've had it on him since Caineghis's original banner and it's his go-to A skill for AR, but I haven't used it much for clears like this.  CC is usually better.

@mampfoid

It seems like I was not the only one working on a Boey. Cool to see him at work. also nice galeforcers. Tibarn put in a lot of work.

My students and teachers cleared this one pretty easily. Perhaps they should have waited a little bit so that Gordin would have a refine too.

18 minutes ago, Sasori said:

My students and teachers cleared this one pretty easily. Perhaps they should have waited a little bit so that Gordin would have a refine too.

Gordin has still much to learn it seems. At least he dealt more damage than his own teacher to Roy, who was best in class today. 

Was puzzled by the theme first (didn't play their games), but I guess Ike was Titania's student? Nice!

22 minutes ago, Sasori said:

It seems like I was not the only one working on a Boey. Cool to see him at work. also nice galeforcers. Tibarn put in a lot of work.

Thanks! 

This infernal BHB actually gave me a bit of issues. Probably because Claude didn't have the speed needed to kill that green manakete, but Darting Blow 2 seal fixed that. After that it was a matter of positioning for Dimitri, NY!Hríd and the newest inductee to the Boy Band crew, Boey. Boey face-tanked the knight and Jeorge effortlessly as his buddies executed the others. 

I spent two days trying to get an Archanea theme team clear without resorting to using L!Marth.

Then I ended up using L!Marth and still couldn’t beat it.

So I ended up having to resort to the big guns

Only needed the Atk Smoke Seal~

@mampfoid - WOM to End Turn with Boey, that was pretty lit~ How do you think of these things LOL~ That was quite literally the biggest BIGNIS.

@DLNarshen - Gordin suicide flying into Julius was pretty funny. Jeorge’s Parthia makes him a bit annoying to go down. Cool tag team on those last few foes!

@LordFrigid - Edelgard getting all that perfect damage was cool to watch. Funny Lucina didn’t even need to do anything LOL

@Diovani Bressan - Saizo The Fifth Stuck! Funny that he didn’t even really need the Vantage

@Sasori - Nice theme team! Good to see Roy back with that insane damage against the Manakete. And pretty much everything else~

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

WOM to End Turn with Boey, that was pretty lit~ How do you think of these things LOL~ That was quite literally the biggest BIGNIS.

I'm trying to not make these clears too repetitive, huge special damage never gets old.

2 hours ago, Landmaster said:

I spent two days trying to get an Archanea theme team clear without resorting to using L!Marth.

Too bad Archanea didn't work out (whom did you try?), the big guns blow Gordin and Jeorge away though. So tanky, nobody ever gets in real danger. 

Did you get additional merges on your Velouria recently? 

8 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Sometimes when things don't work out, it's just super satisfying to whip out the tried and true standards to blow away any and all tough content, as Nah demonstrates here.  Hopefully the next map will be more cooperative. ^^

Oliver shows Joerge and Gordin:

Sorry for the missing audio, but I'm far from my PC currently. Had the time to put together a clear for this team, since AR, AB and arena went pretty smooth today. Stahl was VIP this time, he could make use of his refinement twice.