The next Three Houses banner - Who do you want to see on it?

Anacybele

So, we've had two now, and I'm willing to bet IS will give us at least one more before the year's out. Besides, Three Houses is the hot new game anyway!

Why not discuss which characters from the game we want in next? This can include seasonals/alts too.

I've definitely decided at this point who I want most! First though, I'll list who is currently in the game already in case some people don't know or forgot. Spoilering it to help the post length.

Already in:

Spoiler

- Byleth (both genders)
- Claude
- Edelgard
- Dimitri
- Hilda
- Petra
- Mercedes
- Hubert
- Sothis
- Death Knight (GHB)
- Kronya (GHB)

As for who I want:

In any form:

- ❤️ SYLVAIN ❤️
- Seteth
- Flayn
- Dorothea
- Ingrid
- Raphael (he's grown on me lately, and I feel I should add a Golden Deer member to this list since I already added both a Black Eagles and two Blue Lions peeps)

Seasonal/Alts:
- Legendary Claude using his timeskip look
- Christmas Claude dressed as a reindeer (don't miss this opportunity, IS! XD I've put the reindeer horns accessory on my Claude, but still!) and his title should totally be Claude: Golden Reindeer!
- Timeskip Sylvain (of course!)
- Any seasonal Sylvain (I think Valentine or Groom would fit most for him even though some of his initial behavior towards women is questionable, but yeah, I'll take any!)
- Halloween Flayn because she'd look damn cute in a costume and carrying around some candy!

If it wasn't obvious, yes, I love Sylvain and Claude. 😛

EDIT: Oh yeah, also, people, keep the thread spoiler free.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if the next Three Houses banner is like the last one where it's from each house, my picks would be Dorothea, Ashe, and Lysithea, as well as Shamir as a Church rep (I always thought it was odd how there were two Black Eagles characters on the previous banner). However, something tells me each of the houses as well as the Church will get their own dedicated banner, so these are who I would want for each house and the Church.

Black Eagles:

-Dorothea

-Linhardt

-Caspar

-Bernadetta

Blue Lions:

-Ashe

-Dedue

-Sylvain

-Annete

Golden Deers:

-Lysithea

-Leonie

-Ignatz

-Raphael

Church of Seiros:

-Shamir

-Catherine

-Seteth

-Flayn

I mean, I'm only barely into the second phase of the game on my first playthrough, so I don't know everyone yet, I'm sure, but there are definitely characters I like so far. Each one has some good depth, which I'm happy to see. As I think about who I want to join, I keep finding more and more coming onto the list. Still, I'll try to narrow things down.

Want:

Blue Lions: Top priority is Ashe, probably followed by Sylvain, but I like everyone from here.

Black Eagles: Linhardt. I may not have gotten to know many of the students from here, but he's one I managed to recruit, and I like him.

Golden Deer: Marianne, probably. She's nice, and I like her design (especially her schooldays design.) But I really like Leonie, too.

Knights of Sieros: Jeralt is the top priority for me here, but there are many other good options, too. Hanneman would have a field day with all the heroes from all these other worlds, for example. I could totally see him pestering Chrom about his exalt brand, and Soren about the one on his forehead. And don't even get me started on his discovering anyone and everyone from FE4/5. And Alois is just plain fun.

IS will probably give us:

Blue Lions: Anette or Ingrid. Anette has connections to Mercedes already, and is female. However, being such a scatterbrained character may seem less appealing to fans to them, so they may lean on Ignrid's particular situation instead.

Black Eagles: Bernadetta. Everyone seems to like her. OR Dorothea.

Golden Deer: Marianne, actually. She's female and fits into a type that they like to sell. Tome cav please.

Knights of Sieros: Rhea as a mythic hero or something. They may throw Flayn, Shamir, or Catherine in there instead, though.

In short, I expect them to throw a bunch of ladies at us, and then repeat the ladies multiple times rather than throwing many of the dudes at us.

Edited by Mercakete

8 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I mean, I'm only barely into the second phase of the game on my first playthrough, so I don't know everyone yet, I'm sure, but there are definitely characters I like so far. Each one has some good depth, which I'm happy to see. As I think about who I want to join, I keep finding more and more coming onto the list. Still, I'll try to narrow things down.

Want:

Blue Lions: Top priority is Ashe, probably followed by Sylvain, but I like everyone from here.

Black Eagles: Linhardt. I may not have gotten to know many of the students from here, but he's one I managed to recruit, and I like him.

Golden Deer: Marianne, probably. She's nice, and I like her design (especially her schooldays design.) But I really like Leonie, too.

Knights of Sieros: Jeralt is the top priority for me here, but there are many other good options, too. Hanneman would have a field day with all the heroes from all these other worlds, for example. I could totally see him pestering Chrom about his exalt brand, and Soren about the one on his forehead. And don't even get me started on his discovering anyone and everyone from FE4/5. And Alois is just plain fun.

IS will probably give us:

Blue Lions: Anette or Ingrid. Anette has connections to Mercedes already, and is female. However, being such a scatterbrained character may seem less appealing to fans to them, so they may lean on Ignrid's particular situation instead.

Black Eagles: Bernadetta. Everyone seems to like her. OR Dorothea.

Golden Deer: Marianne, actually. She's female and fits into a type that they like to sell. Tome cav please.

Knights of Sieros: Rhea as a mythic hero or something. They may throw Flayn, Shamir, or Catherine in there instead, though.

In short, I expect them to throw a bunch of ladies at us, and then repeat the ladies multiple times rather than throwing many of the dudes at us.

Why would Flayn, Shamir, and Catherine be Mythics? Mythics are reserved for "godlike" characters. None of them are godlike

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

Why would Flayn, Shamir, and Catherine be Mythics? Mythics are reserved for "godlike" characters. None of them are godlike

I didn't mean they'd be Mythics. Just that they'd be included. It's only Rhea who I think would may be be Mythic (3H theories/predictions (only such because I haven't advanced in the game to the point of them being confirmed/denied) aside.)

My top choices among each house?

1. BE: Bernadetta | BL: Sylvain | GD: Marianne
  2. BE: Dorothea | BL: Felix | GD: Lorenz
  3. BE: Ferdinand | BL: Annette | GD: Raphael (mostly 'cuz punchies)

As for those unaffiliated with the houses?

1. Seteth
  2. Flayn
  3. Shamir

What I hate about deciding a lot of these characters is that so many of them can be seen as "duos".  There are Annette and Mercedes, Shamir and Catherine, Seteth and Flayn, Hanneman and Manuela, and so on and so forth.  It just feels like they'd be "incomplete" without the other among their respective pairs.  That's how it feels with Mercedes being in there without Annette.  It's the main reason I refrained from saying Linhardt or Caspar, because I just can't see them being in the game without each other.

I'm hoping they do another mixed banner, rather than one themed around a specific house or faction. There's enough characters to do another mixed banner, and then give 3H a little break so we get characters from other games, and then come back to it with house-themed banners. The characters I'd personally want for the next banner are Marianne, Ashe, Dorothea, and Alois. One from each house plus a church character.

As for alts, I definitely wanna see Dimitri, Claude, and Edelgard as future Legendary Heroes with their time-skip designs. I'd like to see other characters with their time-skip designs as well, just to see them with new weapons and/or move types if nothing else. And seasonals? I have no idea.

First off, I want the next Three Houses units to be post-timeskip.

Second, if I had to pick two units from each faction...

Black Eagles: Bernadetta and Caspar
Blue Lions: Ashe and Annette
Golden Deer: Marianne and Raphael
Church of Seiros/all paths: Seteth and Flayn

19 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Well... uh... spoiler alert I guess.

Spoiler

Flayn has more than the Crest of Cethleann. She also has the body, mind, spirit, and name of Cethleann.

Still probably not Mythic material, as every single Mythic unit so far has been a god-like entity and unplayable in their original games.

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

First off, I want the next Three Houses units to be post-timeskip.

Second, if I had to pick two units from each faction...

Black Eagles: Bernadetta and Caspar
Blue Lions: Ashe and Annette
Golden Deer: Marianne and Raphael
Church of Seiros/all paths: Seteth and Flayn

Well... uh... spoiler alert I guess.

Reveal hidden contents

Flayn has more than the Crest of Cethleann. She also has the body, mind, spirit, and name of Cethleann.

Still probably not Mythic material, as every single Mythic unit so far has been a god-like entity and unplayable in their original games.

Touche, but she's still not Mythic material

I want everyone from the Blue Lions, and I like them all, so I want them in, but the ones I want the most are: Annette, Ashe, Felix and Sylvain. 

Black Eagles: Dorothea, Ferdinand, and Caspar.

Golden Deer: Lysithea and Marianne. 

My top 4, with one from each house/affiliation, would be as follows:

Caspar, Ashe, Marianne, Flayn

My Top 4 for each, however, would be:

BE: Caspar, Bernie, Dorothea, Ferdie (sorry Linhardt!)

BL: Ashe, Felix, Sylvain, Annie (I LOVE Ingrid and Dedue, though)

GD: Marianne, Lysithea, Leonie, Ignatz (Raphael and Lorenz didn’t quite make the desirability cut for me)

Other: Flayn, Seteth, Cyril, Manuela (Catherine is an honorable mention)

I think BL > GD > BE > Other would be the order of my interest. The girls of GD are my favorite characters overall, but the ENTIRITY of BL are HUGE favorites of mine ❤️ BE has some nice oddballs, but they and the “Others” are kinda lower priority for me, bar Caspar.

Trying for both colour-balance and sort-of house-balance, acknowledging that Blue Lions got screwed on the previous one. I'll even pay lip service to canon for once.

Red: Hubert was a mage, so as much as I'm loathe to add more swords, it probably should be a sword. I'm not going to budge on there being no more sword infantry for a year though, so let's say flier, Ingrid.

Blue:  Options are wide open here since Petra was a dagger somehow. Let's use this opportunity to plug the massive Lance infantry hole and right the injustice of being snubbed on the previous banner then, Dedue. No armour, if we want a 3H armour make it a sword with decent res because that's where the gap is.

Green: We've had our fill of axe infantry, so mage it is. And I suppose we'll make it someone who learns Wind ...let's see, Linhardt. Give him Dire Wind as a tribute, though who am I kidding, they're going to give him Gronnfox. A horse would be fine too, since Hubert was infantry.

Grey: No more healers until we get a clearer picture of what IS wants to do with them long-term outside the precious few Prf ones - no more ordinary 4-5* pool cloggers. We had a dagger even if it wasn't grey, so come on over Shamir. Claude had a horse, so you either get a pegasus or go without.

Regrettably I had no good Golden Deer (my house) candidate that fills in the gaps as well as these guys do. I wanted to replace Linhardt with one of them but none of there magey units really fit quite as well. On reflection, I could have gone with Hanneman in that slot and then say, Leonie to poke holes in things.

Edited by Humanoid

For the another Three Houses Banner that I wanted to see that is coming for the future. I think we should have specific three Houses Banner for all the Three Houses and one of them can be a Tempest Trial Heroes are:

Black Eagles:

• Dorothea
  • Bernadetta
  • Fernand 
  • Linhardt
  • Caspar (maybe a Tempest Trial Hero)

Blue Lions:

• Annette
  • Ingrid
  • Felix
  • Sylvain (I could also see him be part for the Valentine's Day Banner since he might get some chocolate for the girls)
  • Dedue (maybe a Tempest Trial Hero if Dimitri is a boss)

Golden Deer:

• Marianne
  • Leone
  • Lorenz
  • Raphel
  • Ignatz (maybe a Tempest Trial Hero)

For the Church of Serios characters:

• Flayn (maybe be part of the Halloween or Christmas Banner)
  • Rhea (probably a Grand Hero Battle Hero)
  • Catherine
  • Shamir
Edited by King Marth 64

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I did just think of a Halloween 3H unit: Ghost Marianne, giving a nod to her C support with Ashe.

I love this! It makes me wonder if they’re willing to include students as alts first before (if they ever) release them in their vanilla student forms. I can totally see Dorothea or Lorenz as part of a seasonal dancer banner.

PS that support with Ashe is one of my favorites in the whole game! Marianne + Hilda’s A support as well.

My personal order of priority for each house (With those who should be on the next banner in bold):

Black Eagles: Dorothea > Caspar > Linhardt > Ferdinand > Bernadetta

(Could also be Bernadetta given popularity)

Blue Lions: Felix > Sylvain > Dedue > Ingrid > Annette > Ashe

(After the last banner had two Black Eagles, I feel Blue Lions deserves two reps this time and one should be Dedue out of fairness. Felix or Sylvain could be equally likely, but I think it will be Felix due to his closer relationship to Dimitri)

Golden Deer: Leonie > Lorenz > Lysithea > Raphael > Marianne > Ignaz

(while I like Leonie and Lorenz more, Lysithea is more popular than either of them and I think she will be a priority)

As for possible alts, I can only say what I want: Dancer!Dorothea. Also Dancer!Felix, because of all the hints that he actually loves it, but is too tsundere to admit to it. Valentines!Slyvain is a hopeful given. 

Edited by Nanima

Having recently finished one of the routes of Three Houses there are plenty of characters from that game that I would like to see in Heroes though I doubt I would spend orbs if any of them were to come out any time soon since there are still some non-Three Houses character that I am saving orbs for (already had to pass on Dimitri and Hilda). As for who I want to see...

Black Eagles: Ferdinand

Blue Lions: Any of them really since I like everyone from Blue Lions but if I had to choose then Ashe or Ingrid

Golden Deer: Lysithea (and her prf weapon should be Dark Spikes Τ) and Ignatz

Serios Church: Seteth, Flayn and Shamir

12 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Spoiler

Flayn whit her other name and another form is eligible for mythic i feel.

Edited by Flere210