The next Three Houses banner - Who do you want to see on it?

Anacybele

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Trying for both colour-balance and sort-of house-balance, acknowledging that Blue Lions got screwed on the previous one. I'll even pay lip service to canon for once.

Red: Hubert was a mage, so as much as I'm loathe to add more swords, it probably should be a sword. I'm not going to budge on there being no more sword infantry for a year though, so let's say flier, Ingrid.

Blue:  Options are wide open here since Petra was a dagger somehow. Let's use this opportunity to plug the massive Lance infantry hole and right the injustice of being snubbed on the previous banner then, Dedue. No armour, if we want a 3H armour make it a sword with decent res because that's where the gap is.

Green: We've had our fill of axe infantry, so mage it is. And I suppose we'll make it someone who learns Wind ...let's see, Linhardt. Give him Dire Wind as a tribute, though who am I kidding, they're going to give him Gronnfox. A horse would be fine too, since Hubert was infantry.

Grey: No more healers until we get a clearer picture of what IS wants to do with them long-term outside the precious few Prf ones - no more ordinary 4-5* pool cloggers. We had a dagger even if it wasn't grey, so come on over Shamir. Claude had a horse, so you either get a pegasus or go without.

Regrettably I had no good Golden Deer (my house) candidate that fills in the gaps as well as these guys do. I wanted to replace Linhardt with one of them but none of there magey units really fit quite as well. On reflection, I could have gone with Hanneman in that slot and then say, Leonie to poke holes in things.

Why not just have Lysithea as a red mage if you wanna avoid swords? Unfortunately, Ingrid's kind of doomed to be yet another lance flier cuz of her Hero's Relic.

22 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Why not just have Lysithea as a red mage if you wanna avoid swords?

As stated, because Hubert was already added as a red infantry mage so it seems a bit early to double up, and I doubt they'd give her a mount.

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

As stated, because Hubert was already added as a red infantry mage so it seems a bit early to double up, and I doubt they'd give her a mount.

That doesn't mean we can't have another though. We got Hilda as another green infantry axe after Edelgard. I'm sure we can get Lysithea as another red infantry mage after Hubert.

4 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

That doesn't mean we can't have another though. We got Hilda as another green infantry axe after Edelgard. I'm sure we can get Lysithea as another red infantry mage after Hubert.

Of course, but in terms of what I'd want to see added (which is the point of this thread), no thanks - I was not pleased to see Hilda as a double-up axe infantry and I would not be pleased to see Lysithea as a red infantry mage, especially as her niche will likely be the same high-attack middling-speed configuration.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Of course, but in terms of what I'd want to see added (which is the point of this thread), no thanks - I was not pleased to see Hilda as a double-up axe infantry and I would not be pleased to see Lysithea as a red infantry mage, especially as her niche will likely be the same high-attack middling-speed configuration.

Well most of her spells are dark magic, which are typically red in Heroes, so if Lysithea ever gets added, she's almost certainly gonna be a red mage

Give me a banner with Linhardt, Ingrid, Raphael and Leonie! So I can say: Great! That's a easy skip! And then I save orbs.

Speaking of Timeskip, I believe it's too early for it.

And for the Tikeskip House Leaders... I expect them as Legendary Alts or CYL Alts.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

12 hours ago, charcoalswift said:

(Potential spoilers went here)

I want both Lysithea from before and after timeskip too

Seriously, man? I do not want to know if that's real, but if it is, that's a MAJOR spoiler. For the sake of secrecy, whether it's real or not, please put it within spoiler tags and don't say if it was a real spoiler or not.

13 hours ago, Lysithea said:

I want a Lys for free, means I will vote for her in CYL 2020.

Pre timeskip version in a regular banner and after timeskip version in a CYL or legendary banner would suit.

Yup Legendary Lysithea, colorless tier 1 mage confirmed😂

I will also want Felix too, maybe he should have both Aegis and Pavise as his special like his relic & the Cursed Ashiya Sword (16MT) which has the effect of Fury 4 as his unique weapon.

A red sword speedy tank will be cool

Edited by charcoalswift

On 9/1/2019 at 10:30 AM, Specta said:

They could milk me for more money than I'm comfortable with if they put out Seteth and/or Ferdinand

You and I have the same tastes.  I want these two in Heroes a lot.

Marianne with her Blutgang as either a flier or cav would be great. Her base healer form is fine too if it's still too early for relics. Eventually I'd like to see a beast form for her.

Dorothea as a dancer/singer with Meteor.

Manuela with Bolting. Possibly also as a dancer/singer. The GHB unit of the banner probably.

Lorenz as a dark knight with Agnea's Arrow.

I want Felix in his dancer outfit but that'll never happen so Felix with Sword of Moralta/Sword of Zoltan and his Aegis Shield would be neat.

Very magic heavy for sure but can you blame me? Magic is everything after all :P:

I would like a banner where there's a character representing each affiliation (pre-timeskip)?

1. Seiros - Flayn (Green Tome-  Flyer)

2. Black Eagles - Bernadetta (Sword - Infantry)

3. Blue Lions - Ashe (Colorless Bow or Dagger could work too - Infantry)

4. Golden Deer - Lorenz (Cavalry - Lance)

Tempest Trial Unit: Seteth or GHB: Lonato

Edited by Cron

3 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Are they your favourite 3H characters not in Heroes yet? 

Probably... They're the first characters that comes to my mind