The next Three Houses banner - Who do you want to see on it?

Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Oh, thanks! And I see, that's fine. I do think brawlers would be a nice addition to the game as colorless melee units.

You're welcome. And yeah, if they do decide to add brawlers, I can definitely see them being a colorless melee equivalent to swords, axes, and bows

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Cute chibi. If I had the money on me, I'd commission you to draw either Jill or Patty for the exact same purpose 😛

Thanks! I wish I could do commissions, but my job and school keep me pretty tied up. I'm lucky to have had time to make this one. lol

Spoiler

I believe rhea would come as the immaculate one or a blue tome but later on in a church banner or something like that. She won't be a mythic as she isn't a God but I guess she could make a mythic as sword weilding Seiros. But definitely she will be a dragon in a normal banner. If anything a true form sothis is more likely (from the dlc story) as a mythic. Nemesis would be lovely to see in a any form

About rhea. 

Edited by SuperNova125

2 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:
  Hide contents

I believe rhea would come as the immaculate one or a blue tome but later on in a church banner or something like that. She won't be a mythic as she isn't a God but I guess she could make a mythic as sword weilding Seiros. But definitely she will be a dragon in a normal banner. If anything a true form sothis is more likely (from the dlc story) as a mythic. Nemesis would be lovely to see in a any form

About rhea. 

Neither is Duma technically, and yet he's a Mythic

I assume there's going to be a post-timeskip banner for the Lords and Byleth (if they aren't all just going to be Legendaries). If we're just looking at a single banner and hoping for gender equality, I'd like to see:

Dorothea, Ingrid, Raphael, Ashe/ Dedue. (I would personally prefer Linhardt in the last slot, but the previous banner already had a BE bias, so...)

The GHB for the batch would be Flame Emperor (assuming TWSITD are off-bounds for the near future). While I assume Rhea would also be out of bounds, I'd still like to see her on the B8% banner for that month too...

53 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I assume there's going to be a post-timeskip banner for the Lords and Byleth (if they aren't all just going to be Legendaries). If we're just looking at a single banner and hoping for gender equality, I'd like to see:

Dorothea, Ingrid, Raphael, Ashe/ Dedue. (I would personally prefer Linhardt in the last slot, but the previous banner already had a BE bias, so...)

The GHB for the batch would be Flame Emperor (assuming TWSITD are off-bounds for the near future). While I assume Rhea would also be out of bounds, I'd still like to see her on the B8% banner for that month too...

It's too early to do a time skip banner, because we haven't even gotten most of the cast yet

3 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

It's too early to do a time skip banner, because we haven't even gotten most of the cast yet

That brings up a good question. When/if we get Cyril, will he be in his timeskip version first, or not? Cause he is pretty boring in design, in till his timeskip...hmmm.

32 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

That brings up a good question. When/if we get Cyril, will he be in his timeskip version first, or not? Cause he is pretty boring in design, in till his timeskip...hmmm.

Probably his academy design first if we get everyone else in their academy design first

I’d be really upset if we get timeskip versions of certain students before we get every student not in the game already. I wanna say they wouldn’t do this, but, honestly, who knows! Lol

While on the topic of students in FEH, what artists would you want to draw your faves?

6 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I assume there's going to be a post-timeskip banner for the Lords and Byleth (if they aren't all just going to be Legendaries

I’m willing to bet post skip Edelgard is being saved for her Legendary alt. Her design basically screams it. 

17 hours ago, Jave said:

I’m willing to bet post skip Edelgard is being saved for her Legendary alt. Her design basically screams it. 

At least when that particular banner comes around, I'll be glad to skip it.

I'm looking forward to Felix. I know he'll be Sword Infantry #300, but I want the tsundere in the most. Maybe they'll give him DC and Growing Thunder or something else to reference his Mortal Savant path? Or just a plain Levin Sword, but I usually put that on Manuela so she nukes things.

• 3 weeks later...

My predictions for the next 3H banner are

Red: Felix: A fan-favorite who could be a nice sword unit.

Blue: Ferdinand: I AM FERDINAND VON AEGIR

Green: Flayn: Feesh. That is all.

Colorless: Marianne: Character bias is character bias. Just please give her a prf.

GHB: Flame Emperor

I really want a Lysithea that does her 3H self justice. Stupid powerful and either using her effective dark spikes T or her faster miasma/hex spells.

And Cyril. Definitely Cyril. I’d just hope writers consciously try to limit bring up Rhea. There’s more to him than her, but it isn’t showcased enough in the game. I blame the scriptwriters rather than Cyril as a character. Maybe he’d be an archer or axe Wyvern rider.

Others: Rhea, Bernadetta, Ignatz, Anette, Dedue, Ashe, Shamir, Lorenz, Seiros, and Nemesis

Spoiler

If Rhea and Seiros are separated for spoilers, I really want at least one of the two to wield a sword. Not gonna lie, tome and dragonstone would probably fit better, but I can’t help but think of that bad*** scene where she completely obliterates Nemesis in combat 

Can we just get everyone honestly?

Edited by Arcphoenix

6 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

I am really wondering why we don't have that much 3H content. Only two banners and a mythic and that was during the hype period. I wonder why they don't give more 3H as people want to see characters from the game. 

Well they're no doubt gonna give us a crap ton of Three Houses content when Book 4 comes around, so I think they're just trying to give representation to other games before they flood us with Three Houses units