Help me with Reina pleeeeease

Nesugosu

Hiya! Crazy builder person here, having a hard time to make something USEFUL out of Reina. I was thinking about giving her Quixotic (mine is blind) and also Rend Haven of course, but should I turn her into Basara from the start? Can a few Ninja Master levels fix her skill? What class is the best for her to end? If someone can lend me some good build for the creepy lady I will be very grateful...

6 hours ago, Nesugosu said:

Hiya! Crazy builder person here, having a hard time to make something USEFUL out of Reina. I was thinking about giving her Quixotic (mine is blind) and also Rend Haven of course, but should I turn her into Basara from the start? Can a few Ninja Master levels fix her skill? What class is the best for her to end? If someone can lend me some good build for the creepy lady I will be very grateful...

Kinshi and more kinshi.

She's low key OP in BR.

I don't think she misses any relevant kills with meal + tonic.

Edited by joshcja

• 1 month later...

Reina has some nice advantages.  She gains additional XP for early promotion in the same manner as Camilla, meaning she can snag those promoted L15 skills early enough to make a difference in more than just the last handful of maps.  She also has ninja tree access via a Heart Seal, so Replicate is in her wheelhouse.  This makes her a good candidate for an Ebon Wing, as while she's not ideal for the class itself the Replicate+Gale Force combo is quite ridiculous.  Both the replica and original can get the bonus turn, allowing up to 4 attacks, which in Reina's case means potentially triggering Morbid Celebration 4 times a turn.

Low skill usually remains a problem however, so while Skilltaker can help if you've got the DLC for that and a dip into Basara is always nice for the stat gains anyways,  you'll probably want to switch her back to Kinshi Knight when you're done gaining skills.  Also be sure to get her weapon ranks up, there's a +5 hit bonus for rank B or higher with Spears and Bows (seperate from the +10 weapon triangle bonus at that rank, though that's important too and a triangle disadvantage negates both).

Edited by Feathermind

Reina's most definitely gonna be useful in the routes you recruit her (Birthright and Revelation), provided you use her enough (considering that you're ALLOWED to grind). But yeah, I would recommend doing a few class changes to get some highly useful offensive and defensive skills. Skills can definitely mean the difference between victory and defeat.