Special Heroes for 9/6/19!

NoirCore

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like where this BST bump went with those Dancers.

On one hand it will be easier to bait those Dancers out because they will deal some Damage. On the other side in Player hands... I mean come on flying Dancers with the nuking ability of a Regular Reinhardt? GET OUT!

You can basicly prolly run Reinhardt Dancer Reinhardt and Dancer Ishtar and clear out all content lulz

Rinea does look to be in a more exaggerated version of her normal dress. But her art is really great anyway! Can't wait to get her. 🙂 I don't know if I'll +10 her or anything since I currently want to use my grails on Summer Fiora and Sigrun, but yeah.

7 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Okay really I know it's not her regular dress, but Rinea's dress looks so much like her regular dress, or at least it looks enough like it that it could be her regular dress.

Here, have a look.

250?cb=20170405141110P49LXrel.png

There are a few subtle differences (like the fact her top is blue, the fact the skirt is longer, etc) it does look quite a lot like normal Rinea.

Her artwork is still gorgeous, though.

11 hours ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

Still, its a bit weird that we've been getting free female units for almost every TT+ in the last year. Not complaining personally, but I'm curious as to why IS is handing more and more free girls. I'm guessing its to attract people to play the game, but that's only conjecture.

They want us to go for Grails. 

11 hours ago, FoxyGrandpa said:

Still, its a bit weird that we've been getting free female units for almost every TT+ in the last year. Not complaining personally, but I'm curious as to why IS is handing more and more free girls. I'm guessing its to attract people to play the game, but that's only conjecture.

Probably demographic of those interested in AR or at least the top ones as to keep your account safe you link a myNintendo account to it that has some personal info. Maybe even the fanbase in general for those that play a bit more than the casual 10 minutes. My theory as to why free units started to soar in quality is that they want you to have an incentive to do whatever it takes to be at the top of AR.

Tho I think banners should have an equal amount of gender representation if possible because of the lack of dudes. Especially when it comes to seasonals.

Edited by redlight

It looks like Dancer were affected by Gen 3 (which never got a Dancer) Bonus and Gen 4 Bonus

That explains how Neph has such a high BST for a Dancer.

6 minutes ago, Troykv said:

It looks like Dancer were affected by Gen 3 (which never got a Dancer) Bonus and Gen 4 Bonus

That explains how Neph has such a high BST for a Dancer.

Gen3 never got a dancer? Reyson? Leanne? L!Azura?

Edited by Sir Radiant

In terms of stat boosts for CYL3 and later, here's what we know:

• Ranged infantry and fliers have +1 base and +5% growths more than Gen 3.
  • Melee infantry have +2 base and +0% growths more than Gen 3.
  • Dancers still have -8 base, but are no longer stuck with Gen 1 stats.
  • CYL3 winners (the 3 that fit in the above categories) have +5% growths on top of these bonuses.
  • Assuming Eliwood has the same CYL3 boost, melee cavalry have +1 base and +5% growths.
  • Assuming Sigrun did not get the CYL3 boost, melee fliers have +3 base and +5% growths.

20 minutes ago, Sir Radiant said:

Gen3 never got a dancer? Reyson? Leanne? L!Azura?

Gen 3 actually started with the Binding Blade banner.

Whelp, I guess I'm screwed lol. Spent all of my orbs trying to get L!Julia but that didn't happen and now there's Dancer Berkut, Rinea, and Ishtar. Thankfully Rinea is free and I'll do everything in my power to make her a powerhouse >:D. Neph looks ridiculous with her helmet so she's pretty much the only one I'm not interested in. Fantastic art for the most part~. I see that the Berkut/Rinea discourse continues to exist which is understandable. Personally I love them both to pieces 😄

I'm not sure about the bst boost, dancers should stick to support imo. I literally just said I'll turn Rinea into a powerhouse Dance is a strong ability so it makes sense to have some form of penalty.

Its funny that DancingBerkut can become an excellent mixed bulk unit with Berkuts Lance... and has the highest base attack of all the Berkuts... This BST creep on those dancers was really not necessary at all :/. Its really discouraging and demotivating when you see Dancers have higher BST then Regular units and really disturbing.

I know someone else already mentioned this, but indeed, Berkut so far has only wielded a lance, and Rinea is also a blue unit. I still want to try Berkut+Rinea Emblem for kicks, though. 3 Berkuts and (technically) 2 Rineas! Probably not very effective, though, and not only because of the solid color. Dancers can't refresh each other, so...yeah... I mean, I guess I could switch out Rinea or Dancing Berkut's assist. Sure! That could work well, actually.

Well, I was blessed with soiree Nephenee and soiree Reinhardt. Earlier, I summoned a 3* Reinhardt who was +Def, -Spd and soiree Reinhardt showed up with +Def, -Spd. Looking back, it felt like a sign. Kind of wished I kept the other copy of Lugh because Gronnserpent soiree Reinhardt with Iote's Shield as his seal would be amusing if I didn't want to use green Dire Thunder. Gronnraven would work too. I just realized that soiree Reinhardt being a green mage means he and Olwen both have blue and green mage version of themselves. I guess that means we need a sword alt of Olwen.

+Def soiree Reinhardt would be much slower than spring Camilla, but have higher resistance. Spring Camilla would win out in defense and she has 1 more HP and 1 more Atk than him.

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

Well, I was blessed with soiree Nephenee and soiree Reinhardt. Earlier, I summoned a 3* Reinhardt who was +Def, -Spd and soiree Reinhardt showed up with +Def, -Spd. Looking back, it felt like a sign. Kind of wished I kept the other copy of Lugh because Gronnserpent soiree Reinhardt with Iote's Shield as his seal would be amusing if I didn't want to use green Dire Thunder. Gronnraven would work too. I just realized that soiree Reinhardt being a green mage means he and Olwen both have blue and green mage version of themselves. I guess that means we need a sword alt of Olwen.

+Def soiree Reinhardt would be much slower than spring Camilla, but have higher resistance. Spring Camilla would win out in defense and she has 1 more HP and 1 more Atk than him.

That's funny that you got the Reinhardts like that! When I was summoning, I got Dancing Berkut so fast, I decided to try for a copy to get rid of his bane. No such luck, but I did get a +def Fallen Berkut (which is better than my +spd one.) Kind of funny how we got alts of the ones we were going for!

Had lousy luck with the first session: just a bunch of 3-4* units I already have with the best pull of that bunch being the 4* Cain.

I don't have the orbs to realistically pursue any of the Focus units so I'll just sit this one out at least until the Mythic Hero banner arrives.

Edited by Roflolxp54

In days gone by, my brother was often my dance partner... I remember those days fondly.

I'm surprised that Ishtore got a quote from Ishtar. That guy does not get much attention.

I expect that, as members of the royal family, Princess Sharena and Prince Alfonse are schooled in dance.

Brom had such a time dancin' the night away with everybody at my village's festivals.

I hope that my sister Olwen will find a suitable dance partner.

I smell next year dancing banner.

4 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm surprised that Ishtore got a quote from Ishtar. That guy does not get much attention.

I smell next year dancing banner.

That'd be neat! I don't think there's quite sufficient evidence for the Askran siblings (or at least Sharena) being in the next dancer banner, but it's hinted at enough for me to get excited about. After all, there's those dancing lessons Anna mentioned, and Sharena seemed determined!