Special Heroes for 9/6/19!

NoirCore

6 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm surprised that Ishtore got a quote from Ishtar. That guy does not get much attention.

And yet, I found him to be challenge. Thoron and Bolting for 34/39 Res-hitting Atk in only the second chapter? I sent Seliph in alone with a Barrier Ring and Wind Sword, I found myself having to reload saves several times to rig a dodge, because I had gone so far into his range that I couldn't pull out. And I think he proc'ed his Adept several times.

But squinty-eyed first-to-die Freege is next to entirely generic. That he got anything is a miracle.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, eclipse said:

This banner.

I mean, I'm grateful that I got a banner unit.  But did it have to be -Spd Nepheenee?

-Spd definitely sucks, but if you think of her as a +Atk Klein, it is not that bad. +Atk Klein got 34/33 while -Spd ASS!Nephenee got 35/33.

You can also try summoning a second copy to merge away her the Flaw if you got some extra Orbs lying around.

21 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm surprised that Ishtore got a quote from Ishtar. That guy does not get much attention.

I smell next year dancing banner.

I would actually have been ecstatic if the banner decides to go Ishtore and Liza instead of the already-in-the-game-and-not-even-a-romantic-couple Ishtar and Reinhardt. Ishtore and especially Liza have zero chance of getting into the game on a regular banner, but a banner like this would make a significant amount of sense for them. Since their entire dialogue consists of how devoted to each other they are. Alas Heroes's is Fire Emblem fanservive, and my particular brand of wanting to see more minor characters featured isn't the desired fanservice of the masses it seems. Maybe they could swing it on Valentine's twelve years from now after we exceed 20 Camilla alts.