Special Heroes for 9/6/19!

NoirCore

1 hour ago, Glennstavos said:

After the presumed success of Pent and Louise on the Bride Banner. I imagine IS wants to go hard on the OTPs. Marisa and Gerik are next, right?

It would be L'Arachel and Rennac if the other couple is from FE8, they dance in their support tree after all. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, charcoalswift said:

Fire emblem heroes is not canon, it does not matter if she's NPC in her original game, she deserves to be playable

Lest we forget Rinea is one of the most popularly voted characters on last year’s CYL! Her ranking alone qualifies her to be a far fetched hero this year, but I presume this is how they’re going to go about including her.

Before looking at anyone else's comments: I see Berkut and Rinea! The lady on the right looks like she has a braid going over her head, and the flowers on the sides. Also, both look like they're wearing fur. (The guy on the left has some around his collar, the one on the right has it around her wrists and elbows.) Will the style of dance this time be ballroom? I really hope it's Berkut and Rinea! A ballroom version of them would be wonderful!

After reading everyone else's comments: lol yep. Eeeeee I'm so excited for this!! But, uh, I don't know if my orbs are ready to pull for at least 2 units. I got the ones I wanted from the legendary banner really quickly, though, so I still have a lot saved up. I was going to just save for October, but I'll totally pull on this! But...do I pull for Berkut or Rinea? I want both! >_<

Edited by Mercakete

Time to open my wallet more I guess. I need every Dancer/Singer.

Edited by XRay

Looks like it's our yearly dancer banner featuring only dancers! The first one's aesthetics were Fall Festival-themed, the second was Japanese Summer Festival-themed, and this one looks ballroom-themed. Looks like Berkut and Rinea, and tbh, I'm all for more Valentia characters. Weird we're getting another Berkut (if it's him) so soon, but I welcome Rinea wholeheartedly. I'm curious about the other 2 units in this banner and I'm thinking they didn't stick to one game. Those kind of banners are the best, imo.

4 hours ago, zuibangde said:

Plot twist: They’re actually combined into one unit. Every time they dance, the primary unit switches.

But once one of them is defeated, the other retreats as well.

That could actually be interesting. A 2 for 1 special. Although I'm not expecting much in the way of characterization in Heroes, it makes me wonder how they write their dialogue. 

4 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

After the presumed success of Pent and Louise on the Bride Banner. I imagine IS wants to go hard on the OTPs. Marisa and Gerik are next, right?

I thought Gerik's popular choice was Tethys? And Tethys is a dancer so she would be fitting for this type of banner, IF it's the kind of banner I'm thinking of. Although I'm not against that pairing. 

Y'know... Despite all the nobility/royalty/etc. in FE, it's hard to think of many characters who actually ballroom dance. I guess that's what happens when everyone's at war all the time, but still, courtly mannerisms aren't usually displayed. The only other ballroom type stuff I can think of is in 3H.

Spoiler

So, the other two could be Dimitri and Edelgard (given the Blue Lions flashback to when they were kids), but I doubt they'd kick Claude to the curb like that. Maybe White Heron Ball Claude would be a TT reward or something?

I wonder what weapon types they'll be, since the identities seem locked in.

Mage Rinea? I guess red magic sort of works, plus we only have Micaiah for a red mage dancer while green already has two.

Or maybe have a Staff Dancer, instead of healing, its the Dance assist (a reference to Anew from in Echoes). Having Dazzling refine for a weapon might make up for low stats and allow her to pick off enemies safely

As for Berkut...I guess Swords? Axes sort of don't exist in Valentia unless you're a brigand. Then again, we only have Axura for axe dancers. Maybe a physically bulky axe dancer then?

But yeah ballroom dancing feels pretty royal and I can see in the FE universe, so it's not as jarring as other seasonal themes.

You know, the one on the left kinda looks like Merric... for all we know this could be a cleverly hidden Merric & Elice. Or both pairs are on the banner.

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Y'know... Despite all the nobility/royalty/etc. in FE, it's hard to think of many characters who actually ballroom dance. I guess that's what happens when everyone's at war all the time, but still, courtly mannerisms aren't usually displayed. The only other ballroom type stuff I can think of is in 3H.

Hide contents

So, the other two could be Dimitri and Edelgard (given the Blue Lions flashback to when they were kids), but I doubt they'd kick Claude to the curb like that. Maybe White Heron Ball Claude would be a TT reward or something?

If it is Dancer Dimitri, I know my orbs and wallet aren't ready. Please don't tempt me like that!

8 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I thought these were Lysithea and Ignatz.   ._.

And there's me who at first glance though the one of the left is Ashe. Then I thought, too soon.

6 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Lest we forget Rinea is one of the most popularly voted characters on last year’s CYL! Her ranking alone qualifies her to be a far fetched hero this year, but I presume this is how they’re going to go about including her.

I didn't know that lol, well anyway good news for Rinea fans 🙂

Interested to see what kind of unit she is

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

If it is Dancer Dimitri, I know my orbs and wallet aren't ready. Please don't tempt me like that!

please don't be dancer dimitri. 
as long as it doesn't fulfil a HUGE need that i need to fill in my dancer-barracks (still sour as milk that i didn't get Xander/Elincia/Ryoma). i can pass on this. my orbs are still in serious re-hab from +10ing Myrrh - and i need to save like forever for the Eventual Hilda Banner (another Evil Corrin Banner). Witchy Staff,  and the Kumade Staff. (Serra is a demanding mistress). 

Berkut and... Rinea... Thanks, I hate it. Their dynamic is the main thing I hated most about Echoes (Rinea's treatment) and I don't like how his Fallen Alt and this potential one celebrates it and I am convinced I missed a meme somewhere that explains her popularity.

9 minutes ago, La Traviata said:

Berkut and... Rinea... Thanks, I hate it. Their dynamic is the main thing I hated most about Echoes (Rinea's treatment) and I don't like how his Fallen Alt and this potential one celebrates it and I am convinced I missed a meme somewhere that explains her popularity.

Yeah I don’t get her popularity either nor do I understand the popularity of their relationship. Both are about as deep and interesting as stale white bread. What they just kinda danced together and now they’re in love? Seriously twilight is more believable than this bullshit. Like I get it Rinea is supposed to be his light the thing that humanizes him but as for her actual character fuck if I know or care for that matter.

Edited by Ottservia

I thought when I first saw it that it was m!Robin and Codelia, but Cordelia is taller then the girl in the picture.  I really hope somehow someway Elphin is on this banner, even though I am low on orbs I would be so happy.  I know that won't happen, but I can hope until I see the trailer.

10 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Yeah I don’t get her popularity either nor do I understand the popularity of their relationship. Both are about as deep and interesting as stale white bread. What they just kinda danced together and now they’re in love? Seriously twilight is more believable than this bullshit. Like I get it Rinea is supposed to be his light the thing that humanizes him but as for her actual character fuck if I know or care for that matter.

Sometimes its exactly this point. Some part about Rinea and Berkut feels unfulfilled and there is desire to have them in a different light. 

I prefer Zeke and Tatiana over them as a pair, but I get that there is some demand for this. Also the demand for Characters which are not playable in general. I would be happy if they put Leila from Blazing Swords in a banner..

Personally I can at least say I am glad that I might have a good chance on skipping this. And I need a banner to skip. Most of the time I can easily skip special banners, because I just find it more difficult to set them up and really need one of my top loved characters to give it a shot.

Edited by Stroud

7 hours ago, XRay said:

Time to open my wallet more I guess. I need every Dancer/Singer.

why? there are plenty of dancers allready and none comes close to LAzura. Unless they make them special in a way it wont be worth pulling them.

But i can see them either including Armor Dancers or Horse Dancers. If they are Infantry Dancers i could see them give Dance+ for inheritance that allows Infantry users and Armor users (not Stackable with boots) to move 1 additional space, while LAzura provides this for Flyer and Infantry. Dunno there is no apeal in getting more Dancers, considering all the special ones we allready have.

There are 6 Dancers in the regular pool (2blue and 4red) 1 legendary Dancer and 9 Special ones from Special banners. (to not forget Bride Ninian)

and of course Tempest Azura.

Thats 17 Dancers. Thats more then enough.