Strongest Students Three Houses

CyberNinja

Imagining we're back in the awakening days of infinite stat ups and limited class options per character, which student (and faculty) units are the strongest going by max stats, dependent abilities, canon class line (I.E. Leoni is Paladin only) and their personal (or forged silver equivalent) weapon?

13 minutes ago, CyberNinja said:

Imagining we're back in the awakening days of infinite stat ups and limited class options per character, which student (and faculty) units are the strongest going by max stats, dependent abilities, canon class line (I.E. Leoni is Paladin only) and their personal (or forged silver equivalent) weapon?

Is Leonie that good an example, when her canon master class is much more likely to be bow knight than great knight, and it'd be weird for her to stop at paladin, making her actual main weapon bow, and thus suggesting that archer is a proper route for her even though her timeskip outfit is only on cavalier and paladin... bleh.

Anyway, it's pretty solidly Edelgard, I think. Nothing comes close to Raging Storm providing up to 5 more actions in a turn... not even in the whole series maybe. Contrary to the description, it doesn't actually have to hit either I think, it works regardless.
Even Dimitri's wrath vantage build with infinite counter range can be beaten with gambits and the firesweep sword art.

Edited by Cysx

1 hour ago, Cysx said:

Is Leonie that good an example, when her canon master class is much more likely to be bow knight than great knight, and it'd be weird for her to stop at paladin, making her actual main weapon bow, and thus suggesting that archer is a proper route for her even though her timeskip outfit is only on cavalier and paladin... bleh.

Anyway, it's pretty solidly Edelgard, I think. Nothing comes close to Raging Storm providing up to 5 more actions in a turn... not even in the whole series maybe. Contrary to the description, it doesn't actually have to hit either I think, it works regardless.
Even Dimitri's wrath vantage build with infinite counter range can be beaten with gambits and the firesweep sword art.

I have to agree. Her prf is just out of this world good. I don't think you even need to think that hard to one-turn a lot of her maps if you want to, especially if you make her a flier.

You are correct that the art doesn't need to land to get the extra action.