Conquest HM - Don't know who to give the Taker skills to

cloudropis

I'm trying to distribute the Taker skills from the children DLCs, but I'm getting choice paralysis. Keep in mind this is for Conquest HM, and I'm currently in Chapter 22. 

My units are: SM!Corrin, Azura, MK!Camilla, GK!Silas, Camilla!Velouria (absurd tank), Gen!Effie, Xander, FK/Laslow (rally bot), Elise, Sniper!Mozu, Laslow!Shigure, Zerk!Beruka, Kaze, Elise!Ophelia, Azura!Soleil, Niles.

Speedtaker: this is obviously Xander's, he's actually pretty SPD blessed, didn't miss a SPD level up once since I got him I think, He's sitting at 20 SPD, Taker + Speedwing should make him a reliable doubler for the whole game

Skilltaker: this is almost surely going to my Berserker!Beruka, who already has crazy amounts of skills, Gamble, Beruka's Axe and Sol

Magictaker: I'll keep it on hold until I get Mozu!Nina, she will probably like the boost for the Shining Bow as her mother isn't good for MAG. Otherwise, it's going to Camilla for even better Bolt Axe performance

These 3 I'm pretty sure about, but I'm getting doubts over the rest.

Defensetaker: thing is, in Conquest, a lot of enemies can bypass physical bulk anyway thanks to Seal Defense, hidden weapons, poison strike etc, so I dunno if it makes sense to give it to an already bulked unit that will get worn down by ninjas and lancers anyway. Does this make sense? If yes, I'm thinking about going with Soleil due to being my squishiest unit but with great Player Phase, she can stack it up quickly. Shigure (Kinshi) is an all arounder and would benefit from this or anything, really

Strengthtaker: really no idea, no one in my team seems to have any real deficits in offense, nor need for further pwnage power. Shigure, again, could be a good recipient, or I can make Effie even more LOLtier (even though she's starting to lose steam and I doubt will have a slot for the final maps)

Resistencetaker: no idea. I noticed resistance bulk doesn't suffer the same problems of defence, opponents rarely lower it or bypass it, so I might just slap it on Niles along with Point Blank for the definitive anti-mage unit

Lucktaker: no idea, didn't even think about it, I might take a luck for units who have good Luck% procs, probably some Mercenary. I'm using Midori either.

Edited by cloudropis