Tempest Trial+: Till Song's End (Sep 10th)

Diovani Bressan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Ooh, I have Olivia, Inigo and Shigure from the original PA banner (I want Azura as well, but double dipping in green does NOT sound like fun, despite a second Inigo being nice). Looks like I am going to go with Inigo as my bonus unit! I like Olivia, but his son is one of my favorite cuties. I am actually excited to dust him off, even if he is rather out of date with his vanilla skillet. Aside from his lovely face, I will be having my usual Eir, L!Lucina and L!Ike on the team. I can't wait to grind for those orbs and Rinea! The seals are okay.

I just hope the final map is easy like the past two lol. 

i did that last year. 
it's how i ended up with EVERY SINGLE Dancer (including 2 Inigos) before Azura's -spd butt showed up lol

Rinea gets from me
TA
Moonbow
WoM per usual. 

i'll probably use DaggerLivvy (get her some SP so she too can get wom and a special), and use the tactics so i can still use myrrh and Fjorm. or just use Myrrh and keep using vero for tactics stuff. 

55 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i did that last year. 
it's how i ended up with EVERY SINGLE Dancer (including 2 Inigos) before Azura's -spd butt showed up lol

Rinea gets from me
TA
Moonbow
WoM per usual. 

i'll probably use DaggerLivvy (get her some SP so she too can get wom and a special), and use the tactics so i can still use myrrh and Fjorm. or just use Myrrh and keep using vero for tactics stuff. 

LOL ahh yes, the fate of color sharing. To this day, I sit with 2 Spring Camilla’s, 2 Spring Xander’s, 2 Winter Lissa’s and 2 NY Guunthra’s when all I wanted was the other unit. 2 seems to be lucky number, no?

Just now, SockPuppet said:

LOL ahh yes, the fate of color sharing. To this day, I sit with 2 Spring Camilla’s, 2 Spring Xander’s, 2 Winter Lissa’s and 2 NY Guunthra’s when all I wanted was the other unit. 2 seems to be lucky number, no?

yeup. (I always find that so strange, how it's always 2). 

3 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Nice. I am still missing ASS!Reinhardt and ASS!Berkut, but I should have all 25 Dancers/Singers within a week or two. I do not know many other players who have 20+ Dancers/Singers.

OK, so no new TT banner. Instead, the TT banner is a seasonal rerun.

All set to go in terms of bonus units - I already have all of the Performing Arts units. And Rinea means more HM and another dancer.

Will upgrade all 3 seals. Atk Feint is going to have a hard time finding a home since all of my Coliseum units already use other seals and I'm personally not too big of a fan of using Rallies outside of Arena. I guess I could give it to Effie so that somebody else could use the Drive Spd seal.

Didn't get any of the new dancers in the first session so looks like I'll be going without them.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Nice. I am still missing ASS!Reinhardt and ASS!Berkut, but I should have all 25 Dancers/Singers within a week or two. I do not know many other players who have 20+ Dancers/Singers.

Me. I have 20. Dancers are my jam. 
(It is killing me. like you can not imagine, not to go for Elincia, Ryoma and Xander). 

31 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

(It is killing me. like you can not imagine, not to go for Elincia, Ryoma and Xander). 

At least they come back every year, so we just got to be patient if we run out of Orbs or if our wallet dies.

I am just missing ASS!Berkut now. I cannot wait to get him, although I will still be summoning until I get everyone to +1.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

At least they come back every year, so we just got to be patient if we run out of Orbs or if our wallet dies.

I am just missing ASS!Berkut now. I cannot wait to get him, although I will still be summoning until I get everyone to +1.

I only used my initial circle pull. I really dont see why i should get more Dancers. albeit they can also be used as offensiv units, but i dont care much at the moment. We will see them in Legendary Banners anyway.

Just now, Hilda said:

I only used my initial circle pull. I really dont see why i should get more Dancers. albeit they can also be used as offensiv units, but i dont care much at the moment. We will see them in Legendary Banners anyway.

I like having more options in Arena Assault and Røkkr Sieges. While I have already Blessed more than enough Dancers/Singers for Arena Assault, they do not have the same nuking power as ASS!Ishtar and ASS!Reinhardt. Both of them would also be invaluable in Røkkr Sieges due to their nuking power and mobility to take out minions.

Having 25 Dancers/Singers is hardly necessary, but it gives me a lot of convenience.

18 minutes ago, Hilda said:

because dancers are fun! 😄
(it also helps that a lot of the dancers are my favourite characters - or my favourite movement type).   

Since I've been hoarding, guess I'll use this as an opportunity to sp grind.the gen 1 brave heroes. Despite being leveled up and lightly merged, Roy and Lucina are SP starved.

I'll start with Inigo as the bonus unit, and later switch to Rinea.

Okay, I got all Dancers/Singers now. Just waiting for Tempest Trials so I can get my hands on ASS!Rinea. After this, I guess I am saving Orbs to +1 my HNY!Azura, BB!Ninian, Lene, and Leanne in addition to the usual skill fodder of Firesweep Bow, Counters, Breaths, Stance 4s, and maybe some Fighters and Null C-Disrupts.

I think I will replace Dance on the new Dancers and use them as nukes.

Edited by XRay

13 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I am happy that the last map isn’t too annoying 🙂 although having everyone start off right in front of your face (with a threatening dancer nearby) rather than being tightly packed in a corner is... different lol

Ishtar doesn't actually have dance equipped though. 😛

Eh, I know the CYL TT was last month but I hadn't really gotten the chance to break these guys in:

RWTVoLx.png?1bZJiAG5.png?1
YgGLIrO.png?1LhJT9f4.png?1
*That's Neph stat line with the bonus stats.

Needless to say, this team is straight easy mode. Not even the likes of Caineghis, evil bab Tiki, Idunn, etc. can avoid going down like chumps against all this power.

Man I am weak I decide I wanted another dancer so I sped through this TT an got all the rewards only to get pity broken by Selkie.  At least she is new and with all the feathers I was able to make my Kaze +9, so I wasn't a complete waste but still bummed by dang pity breakers.

I summoned 4 ASS!Reinhardt, but none of them are +Atk, so I think I will use a +Spd one as the base. It should help him quad the really slow stuff since ASS!Nephenee got Spd Tactic.

It's a debut for Nanna as my healer, with Fanlivia as the bonus. Currently my only units without 1k+ SP are Xander, Guyleth , Oboro and Legault - the latter two are projects. Xander has been largely terrible in higher TTs, but is flat-track bullying auto 30s with ease. When I'm no longer swamped by uni and have the time to do manual 40s for the bonuses, I imagine he'll struggle.