Fire Emblem Spin Off (or base game) based on Caspar and Linhardt's ending "The thousand roads and seven seas"

issysito

On 9/5/2019 at 9:24 PM, Nihilem said:

I never got that ending. What is it about?

yeah but he can also get a similar ending with Hilda and Ashe, but in the Ashe ending the book name was never mentioned it was just told as "legends" and with Hilda the legend or book is never mentioned. I will probably repost this in the future and give more thought into it, i barley explained it.

Just have them pop up as playable characters in an unrelated game. Like how the White Wings and Camus were in Gaiden. Or the three Awakening kids were in Fates. Part of me kind of wish the series did this continually, featuring a character from the former setting in the next one to establish some kind of link between the games.

2 hours ago, Jotari said:

Just have them pop up as playable characters in an unrelated game. Like how the White Wings and Camus were in Gaiden. Or the three Awakening kids were in Fates. Part of me kind of wish the series did this continually, featuring a character from the former setting in the next one to establish some kind of link between the games.

But why? And how? That would just work by introducing dimensional travel intro Three Houses which would feel totally forced.

27 minutes ago, Hauke said:

But why? And how? That would just work by introducing dimensional travel intro Three Houses which would feel totally forced.

Well the why is that they're travelling. And the how is who cares. It can be a boat from Fodlan, or it can be an Outrealm Gate. It really doesn't matter either way and wouldn't even need to be stated. They could just be recruited like any of the wayward travelers we've seen in Fire Emblem so far (including but not limited to the White Wings and Camus in Gaiden).

7 hours ago, Jotari said:

There's always Anna.

50 minutes ago, dragontamer said:

There's always Anna.

Not always. Why wasn't Anna in Shadows of Valentia T.T One moment, got to add that to my list of things I would have changed.

But speaking of Shadows of Valentia, the DLC Cipher units are another example of precisely what I mean by having them show up and join you as travelers.

Edited by Jotari

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

Now that you mention that, the idea sounds cool. The ending suggests they travel abroad, which could just mean Almyra or Brigid but i would like to think it means another continent. When they make the next echoes game (prolly fe4 - fe6/7) they could show up like midway or near the end of the story (as they would have to be promoted units) maybe. Also, none of Caspar & friends can die they just kinda run away like how pent and Louise do.