What part of the fishing ring do you stare at?

Whicht part of the purple ring do you watch to time your A presses while fishing?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which part?

• Top right
    • Right
    • Bottom right
    • Bottom
    • Bottom left
    • Left
    • Top left
    • The whole ring

This is a really weird question I realize, but it's just a random thought... whenever I do the fishing minigame, since the ring is the same all over, I find my eyes drawn to a specific part of the ring every single time, so I can better see the exact moment the two rings overlap. For me, I always stare at the top right part of the ring to time my A presses. And I got the weirdest inclination to see what other people find themselves doing with that ring even though it literally doesn't matter in any way at all.

Edited by Alastor15243

Bottom left-ish, but I suspect that's mostly a function of where I tend to sit in relation to the TV - on a recliner to the very left of the living space. Yeah the TV is swiveled in that direction, but it doesn't help the fact that if I look dead ahead I'm still very much looking at the left half of the screen, and in a reclined position so my head is probably in a lower position than is natural too.

Might being a lefty influence this too? I dunno.

I don't know if this will sound odd or not but I focus center but watch top-left.

Like if you are looking forward and someone moves their hand into your peripheral you can see that hand and even identify what it's doing without looking directly at it. It's something like that.

my eyes glaze over and I click on a mental beat after my first perfect click. Generally works but then I've gotten perfects when the ring was 3/4 off and good when it was dead perfect so I don't really care.