Farfetched Heroes 2019 Speculations

NSSKG151

2 hours ago, NoirCore said:

Probably not. Micaiah was probably skipped because she's a lord and should be introduced on a banner specifically for her game and Selkie was because beasts were not a thing. It'd really just be coincidence if Lif is skipped over for being a Mythic Hero (which should be expected, otherwise Thrasir just looks awkward).

I was mostly trying to make a joke about what a coincidence it was.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Zelgius a possibility tbh? I mean, yes, he's in the game. But the normal version of Zelgius is him in Begnion armor, not the Black Knight armor. Tbh I could see them adding him. I'm also expecting an add of six characters like they've been doing recently.

59 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Isn't Zelgius a possibility tbh? I mean, yes, he's in the game. But the normal version of Zelgius is him in Begnion armor, not the Black Knight armor. Tbh I could see them adding him. I'm also expecting an add of six characters like they've been doing recently.

I am quite certain his existing version disqualifies him, even more than any of the seasonals.

Six characters is possible - that could be a way to include characters who've gotten seasonal versions but not regular ones. For example:

• Main banner: Shinon (red bow infantry), Nils (blue dragon infantry), Jill (axe flier), Anna (colorless dagger infantry)
  • GHB: Bruno (blue tome cavalry)
  • Bonus 3-4*: Louise (colorless bow infantry)

Who knows. Trailer could be Sunday, Monday or Tuesday but there is also the possibility that next week's banner is just a normal New Heroes banner to close out Book 3 and Farfetched Heroes will be later in November.

16 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Ooh... well, this Monday (or is it Tuesday?) is Trailer day... might be Farfetched!

Well if it is, then it should go noted that Anna is still referred to as just Anna in November's monthly quest set (and not Anna: Commander) according to the latest datamine. That means either that IS learned their lesson when some quests spoiled that Fjorm was getting an alt (her New Year's one).....or that there will be no Anna on Farfetched the Third. Also, it is bad that I'm kinda hoping for the latter if it means I can potentially get Jill and Severa at the same time? Anna is overrated anyways.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Well if it is, then it should go noted that Anna is still referred to as just Anna in November's monthly quest set (and not Anna: Commander) according to the latest datamine. That means either that IS learned their lesson when some quests spoiled that Fjorm was getting an alt (her New Year's one).....or that there will be no Anna on Farfetched the Third. Also, it is bad that I'm kinda hoping for the latter if it means I can potentially get Jill and Severa at the same time? Anna is overrated anyways.

Oh, I just knew someone was going to bring that up here eventually, especially after I just had a field day about it over on reddit.

6 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Oh, I just knew someone was going to bring that up here eventually, especially after I just had a field day about it over on reddit.

Well, it was kinda of an elephant in the room in regards to this particular discussion. For all we know, it may mean nothing and it's just, as previously stated, IS learning from a past mistake or that we aren't getting Farfetched the Third until December because of another new Special Heroes theme, of course.

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, it was kinda of an elephant in the room in regards to this particular discussion. For all we know, it may mean nothing and it's just, as previously stated, IS learning from a past mistake or that we aren't getting Farfetched the Third until December because of another new Special Heroes theme, of course.

I don't see them moving Farfetched to December since that month is already a seasonal only month with Christmas and New Years. Nope, it really is either IS got smart for once about giving away surprises or the females chosen really are Jill and one of Severa or even OG Louise (despite the fact I think her seasonal alt counts her as already being in the game).

16 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I don't see them moving Farfetched to December since that month is already a seasonal only month with Christmas and New Years. Nope, it really is either IS got smart for once about giving away surprises or the females chosen really are Jill and one of Severa or even OG Louise (despite the fact I think her seasonal alt counts her as already being in the game).

It depends. In 2017, there was the Fates kids banner as a December New Heroes banner in addition to the two seasonal ones. 2018 did not do that, but it had its own "extra" banner, in September. 2019 could have an extra banner as well.

The only way I can see Awakening Anna not being on Farfetched is if she's set for another banner soon.

8 hours ago, Othin said:

It depends. In 2017, there was the Fates kids banner as a December New Heroes banner in addition to the two seasonal ones. 2018 did not do that, but it had its own "extra" banner, in September. 2019 could have an extra banner as well.

My main point was that I don't think Farfetched will be in December. Yeah, there probably will be another banner to kick off Book 4 but who knows if it will be a New Heroes banner or an event like Hero Fest to show off the new OC ally.

8 hours ago, Othin said:

The only way I can see Awakening Anna not being on Farfetched is if she's set for another banner soon.

I really wonder what other kind of banner they would save Awakening Anna for if she isn't on Farfetched. An Awakening banner? I think it's too soon for another Awakening banner even if it is for characters like Say'ri, Flavia, and Basilio. Seasonal alt first? I think it would be weird to have Awakening Anna debut on a seasonal banner when Heroes Anna is right there. Or my favorite suggestion the fabled all Anna banner with her incarnations from Awakening, Fates, Three Houses and Archanea (bonus if she is a Duo Hero with Jake) all together though I don't know how likely that is.

4 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

(bonus if she is a Duo Hero with Jake)

I still want an Askran Jake for Askr Anna to fall for.

So the next banner is Sacred Stones which means the banner after that should be Farfetched Heroes. Looks like the characters we are getting (ignoring Lif, Louise and Bruno) are Jill, Nils, Shinon and either Severa or Awakening Anna. Can't wait to be either excited about the banner or disappointed about who we end up getting.

15 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

So the next banner is Sacred Stones which means the banner after that should be Farfetched Heroes. Looks like the characters we are getting (ignoring Lif, Louise and Bruno) are Jill, Nils, Shinon and either Severa or Awakening Anna. Can't wait to be either excited about the banner or disappointed about who we end up getting.

My orb stockpile is too low for this. x_x I want everyone from the upcoming new heroes banner, but I'd have to prioritize Shinon (and maybe Nils, especially if he's colorless) over them. I'm still trying to put together the Griel Mercenaries and that's a very high goal for me.

2 hours ago, Mercakete said:

My orb stockpile is too low for this. x_x I want everyone from the upcoming new heroes banner, but I'd have to prioritize Shinon (and maybe Nils, especially if he's colorless) over them. I'm still trying to put together the Griel Mercenaries and that's a very high goal for me.

Good luck getting everyone you want! Though I will mention if Farfetched Heroes is still a three unit banner like the previous two then Shinon would actually be the TT/GHB unit so he would technically be free.

Meanwhile, and I not trying to brag or anything, but I have accumulated 1752 orbs (and will probably hit 1800 orbs by the time the Farfetched banner comes out) and passed up units I would normally try to get such as H!L'Arachel and V!Catria just so I can +10 the first Anna alt that comes out.

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Good luck getting everyone you want! Though I will mention if Farfetched Heroes is still a three unit banner like the previous two then Shinon would actually be the TT/GHB unit so he would technically be free.

Meanwhile, and I not trying to brag or anything, but I have accumulated 1752 orbs (and will probably hit 1800 orbs by the time the Farfetched banner comes out) and passed up units I would normally try to get such as H!L'Arachel and V!Catria just so I can +10 the first Anna alt that comes out.

Thanks! Good luck to you too! And Shinon being a free unit... It'd be good for my orbs, but bad for my grails, especially since I'm already going to be spending them on Rinea and Rolf. Gatrie feels like the sort who would be introduced as a 3/4* unit and Boyd, Rhys, and Shinon feel like regular summon units. I could see any of them as seasonals, too, though (especially Boyd and Shinon.) I'm still hoping for New Years smashed Shinon, maybe New Years smashed Manuela too. Of course, Seteth or Hanneman would be trying to look out for drunk Manuela. Shinon would need Rhys' help because Gatrie would probably not be very helpful.

Characters I'd want

og Rolf, Marcia, Boyd,  Neimi, Severa, Tormod, Jake and amyone from SS, it's underepresented.

Christmas Ike, Mist, Rolf, Boyd and Oscar

Also, they should add a beach banner and paralogue where Keaton tries to go skiing but ends up at the beach. That'd be funny.

10 minutes ago, Benice said:

Characters I'd want

og Rolf, Marcia, Boyd,  Neimi, Severa, Tormod, Jake and amyone from SS, it's underepresented.

Christmas Ike, Mist, Rolf, Boyd and Oscar

Also, they should add a beach banner and paralogue where Keaton tries to go skiing but ends up at the beach. That'd be funny.

I think you may have misunderstood - "Farfetched Heroes" is a yearly series of New Heroes banners that features high scoring units from that year's CYL who are not yet in the game. 

10 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

may luck be on your side!

Selena not beeing in the future Sacred Stones banner despite the fact she is the first in the CYL pool in this game(exactly like Severa which suprised me too) to not beeing in Heroes make me wonder if there will be any male in the next Farfetched Heroes.

Because the first two featuring two males and two females was just a coincidence and represents purely and simply the results in CYL 1 and 2.

And for the next, if they continue to give 6 characters in New Heroes,(no counting Seasonal and Thracir) we could have: Anna, Jill, Severa, Lilith,  Rinkah in the 3/4 stars pool and Selena in GHB. (and it Explained why they skipped both Severa and Selena before)

15 minutes ago, RuleOfRose said:

Selena not beeing in the future Sacred Stones banner despite the fact she is the first in the CYL pool in this game(exactly like Severa which suprised me too) to not beeing in Heroes make me wonder if there will be any male in the next Farfetched Heroes.

Because the first two featuring two males and two females was just a coincidence and represents purely and simply the results in CYL 1 and 2.

And for the next, if they continue to give 6 characters in New Heroes,(no counting Seasonal and Thracir) we could have: Anna, Jill, Severa, Lilith,  Rinkah in the 3/4 stars pool and Selena in GHB. (and it Explained why they skipped both Severa and Selena before)

I agree(and it’s not solely because of my Severa bias) because what gets me about all the banners that have been released this year(both new heroes and seasonal) is that they’ve taken CYL heavily into account what with the beast banners earlier this year. Louise and Pent on the bridal banner. Berkut and Rinea getting a dancer seasonal with Berkut also getting a fallen alt as well. Not to mention Nagi, Nah, and Haar also getting into the game who have all been pretty highly anticipated units in CYL. 

The only ones really missing from all those units that also score decently well in CYL are Awakening Anna, Severa, Jill, and Rinkah. Severa and Jill in particular are really interesting cause they each had a perfect opportunity to be put into the game earlier in the year(Jill on one of the tellius banner and Severa on the awakening kids banner) which just makes me wonder.

It'd be nice if they gave us two extra units for Farfetched Heroes this year so we could get six new characters into the game. I'm somewhat salty that Rath is just going to miss this banner due to being third most popular male who's not in the game in any form whatsoever. Fuck hot springs and picnic banners, one of those could've been a Blazing Sword banner with some actual popular characters on it.