Farfetched Heroes 2019 Speculations

NSSKG151

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Shinon needs to be a red bow on the banner, not a GHB. I don't think IS would make a colored bow unit free. And we STILL DON'T HAVE A RED BOW.

I would actually appreciate Shinon being a GHB (despite my general distaste for GHB's as I can't usually beat the upper difficulties, limiting me to a single 3* copy of the units I'm going for in there.) It'd be fun to reenact his rerecruitment in Daein. It was a nice, unique spotlight for him in PoR.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mercakete said:

I would actually appreciate Shinon being a GHB (despite my general distaste for GHB's as I can't usually beat the upper difficulties, limiting me to a single 3* copy of the units I'm going for in there.) It'd be fun to reenact his rerecruitment in Daein. It was a nice, unique spotlight for him in PoR.

Yeah, that is a neat idea, but I just think he's a good candidate for a red bow which we are in dire need of. I still don't get why we don't have one when we have multiple blue and green ones and it drives me crazy. What was the point, IS?!

On 11/6/2019 at 3:51 AM, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that is a neat idea, but I just think he's a good candidate for a red bow which we are in dire need of. I still don't get why we don't have one when we have multiple blue and green ones and it drives me crazy. What was the point, IS?!

Tbf any bow user could be made a red bow with little excuse. I don't see why Shinon in particular is a good candidate.

Rath could also be made red to make him different from his daughter (and then Sin can be blue, so we can have Sacaens of every color), Astrid could also be red, same for Dorothy, regular Noire, Bernadetta and the list goes on.

Can you explain to me what makes you associate Shinon with a red bow? I'm just curious.

18 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Tbf any bow user could be made a red bow with little excuse. I don't see why Shinon in particular is a good candidate.

Rath could also be made red to make him different from his daughter (and then Sin can be blue, so we can have Sacaens of every color), Astrid could also be red, same for Dorothy, regular Noire, Bernadetta and the list goes on.

Can you explain to me what makes you associate Shinon with a red bow? I'm just curious.

It’s likely due to his personality being rather abrasive which red is a common indicator of in character design and such. 

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

Bruno needs to happen or im gonna flip tables hard.

I have been thinking that if Bruno happens (which I doubt considering that he has a version in the game), he will be most likely a blue cavalry mage as he appears in book 1, but what about his weapon? Most OCs have their weapons unchanged when being playable so will Bruno get a Vantage 2 tome or he will get a refine forcing you to use divine dew for him, which is a precious resource.

2 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I have been thinking that if Bruno happens (which I doubt considering that he has a version in the game), he will be most likely a blue cavalry mage as he appears in book 1, but what about his weapon? Most OCs have their weapons unchanged when being playable so will Bruno get a Vantage 2 tome or he will get a refine forcing you to use divine dew for him, which is a precious resource.

They can implement him with a "upgraded" Version of his tome. Bonus points if IS manages to outclass The Reinhardt with Bruno.

Also i dont consider Bunny Bruno as the real version. Get out with that stuff, worst Healer ever.

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

It’s likely due to his personality being rather abrasive which red is a common indicator of in character design and such. 

This, and his hair is kinda red too.

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

Most OCs have their weapons unchanged when being playable so will Bruno get a Vantage 2 tome or he will get a refine forcing you to use divine dew for him, which is a precious resource.

Would it kill the developers to send everyone as a gift exactly enough Dew to refine his weapon when he gets put on a banner? And, if you didn't want to waste it on Absruno, then you could use it on someone else.

4 hours ago, Hilda said:

Also i dont consider Bunny Bruno as the real version. Get out with that stuff, worst Healer ever.

Then they also need to put Louise on the banner. She isn't in as her original self either. 

Whatever happens in this year's Farfetched banners a lot of things we assumed were "rules" will be disproven and/or confirmed. It really isn't safe to expect anything to be certain with that premise.

Edited by GrandeRampel

If the banner is Nils/Jill/Anna/Shinon, red bow Shinon would make perfect sense, since it'd be between him and Anna for the red and colorless slots.

• 4 weeks later...

God, I really don't want to believe Farfetched is dead. I have been waiting two and a half fucking years for Jill to finally be added into Heroes. I really do not want to wait another year for her to be added. I am losing more and more of my sanity and becoming more insane the longer it takes for her to be added. Why is it so hard being a Jill fan?! X(

Plot twist: they refuse to do Farfetched Heroes this year because they don't want to put in an Anna alt.

Edited by Sunwoo

Just now, Sunwoo said:

Plot twist: they refuse to do Farfetched Heroes this year because they don't want to put in an Anna alt.

Honestly I can totally see this being the case

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Unless it happens after this next banner sometime in December, I think it's safe to say that Farfetched isn't happening this year. Disappointment.

We do not know that they would not do it this year, so I would not get your hopes down. Maybe they decided to push off later to early next year.

There is always sending feedback too if you want to show your frustration. If enough people send them frustrations and disappointments, maybe they will do their schedule for stuff more on time next year.

Edited by XRay

I'm kind of convinced we aren't getting a third Farfetched banner. Sure it can still happen in January but, I don't know, I think they are moving past those kinds of banners. I guess they didn't want to start scraping characters ranked down in the eighties when they can just make them the stars on game specific banners I suppose? Oh well, I guess if I want an Anna that can be merged in the game I have to do what I did last year and throw all my votes for her for CYL4. Brave Anna for CYL4 it is I suppose. For Jill, I'm not too worried about her since she is very likely to show up on the next Tellius banner and since Year 2 and Year 3 both had New Heroes banners be Tellius focused in January...

I saw this around the net, talking about the Top 5 characters from CYL not playable yet.

AAQF0pAAAB8p.jpg

Looks like for the most part, they have been nailing highly requested units. This is likely why Farfetched got axed, because these characters will be in game-specific banners.

8 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

I saw this around the net, talking about the Top 5 characters from CYL not playable yet.

AAQF0pAAAB8p.jpg

Looks like for the most part, they have been nailing highly requested units. This is likely why Farfetched got axed, because these characters will be in game-specific banners.

Still doesn’t explain why Severa wasn’t on the awakening banner this year. I’m still slightly salty about that btw

So, Farfetched banners so far have been three 5* exclusives and a free unit. Meanwhile, standard New Hero banners have become three 5* exclusives, a 4-5* demote, a 3-4* direct, and a free unit. And it's looking like other banners are covering whatever units would be on a Farfetched banner anyway.

In fairness, standard banners sometimes have less... constructive slots, like Ephraim and Peony, and a Farfetched banner could easily become four 5* exclusive units plus a free unit like CYL3 and current seasonal banners. Still, I'd prefer two 5* exclusives, a 4-5* demote, a 3-4* direct, a free unit, and an unnecessary extra 5* exclusive to that.

I was looking forward to Farfetched, but as long as the relevant units show up eventually, I think this is at least as good.