New event calendar (September-October 2019)

DarkAlf

Heroes with Bonfire: M!Robin, Tiki (Adult), Luke, Myrrh, Laegjarn, Owain, Surtr, Idunn, Caineghis, Nah
Heroes with Fierce Stance: Dorcas, Zelgius, F!Kana
Heroes with Hone Skills: Gwendolyn [Armor], Serra [Atk 3], Matthew [Spd 3], Nino [Atk 3], Olivia [Atk 3], F!Corrin [Atk 3], Gunter [Cavalry]Ryoma [Spd 3], Hinoka [Fliers], Laslow [Spd 3], Eirika [Spd 3]Sanaki [Atk 3], Mathilda [Atk 3], Myrrh [Dragons]Fallen Celica [Atk 3], Adrift M!Corrin [Dragons], Leanne [Beasts]Sue [Spd 4], Lethe [Beasts]

Yes, that is a giant clusterfuck for the the Hone banner. Unless the Japanese name is more specific, there is seriously that many candidates for that banner. 

Heeey, Halloween units a bit early! 😄 Neato! I still LOVE the idea of a Halloween Frederick dressed as a bear and being classified as a beast unit, so one part of me hopes something like that happens, but I doubt it will. I just hope for some cool costumes on some characters I don't hate, really. 😛

Also, new heroes on Sept. 19! Obviously, one part of me hopes it's another Three Houses banner with Sylvain, but I understand if IS wants to give that game a break for a bit.

Although I admit, Sylvain is the first time I've wanted a completely new character so badly since...I guess Silas! I just completely fell in love with him! ❤️

Edited by Anacybele

Man, this is just a reminder of how badly I need to save orbs. I'm glad I stopped summoning on the latest dancer banner after beginning to replenish. I always love the Halloween units, but I pretty much never manage to summon them. I still think the only one I ever got was Halloween Sakura. And, of course, Halloween Dorcas. I have to be careful, though... I'll want a good many for that mythic banner so I can try to get a copy of Sothis, and, of course, Valentine's Ike.

Urgh, I want to summon green sometime for some copies of Boey, too. Plus, I always need more DC, and I want a +spd Hilda. Halloween could be a good time for that since I'd like a Halloween Henry and a Halloween Kagero, too.

Agh, and then there's the chance for Dream M!Corrin, and for Nah. I hope they're not on the Bonfire or Hone banners. But I'll just have to skip if they are; no sense in wishing for units not to be on something. Someone else might benefit from it and I wouldn't want to take that away (not that wishing will do much regardless, but intentions and attitudes are important.)

Hmmm solution: free pull on green on as many banners as possible and hoard orbs until the October mythic banner.

Also, new heroes means more story! =D Yay! Ah, and that BHB coming up looks tough...but it comes with a BHB banner! Maybe I'll pull a free Caineghis! Tibarn would be great, too.

And there's another Lost Lore and a Forging Bonds coming up!! I really like those game modes. =D Looking forward to them!!

I wonder what the theme for that voting gauntlet will be... It overlaps with the forging bonds and the lost lore... Maybe it'll have something to do with those?

I forgot to add, but I am also so ready to whip out my Picnic Flora, Picnic Felicia and Petra for this BHB. Beasts slowly becoming more prominent has made these three ladies’ unintentional summonings all the more valuable in the longrun. 

did halloween banners really use to start in early september? wow, i completely forgot

anyway, given the recent soiree seasonal, i doubt the new heroes banner will feature jugdral or valentia characters, i expect fates since they haven't added some alts characters from those games in a while, except for brave camilla

as for the halloween banner, i don't know, maybe elibe?

also now beast units are a thing, so maybe they'll shove some beast-cosplaying characters, just like halloween sakura, except actually having beast weapons

Edited by Yexin

3 hours ago, Yexin said:

did halloween banners really use to start in early september? wow, i completely forgot

anyway, given the recent soiree seasona, i doubt the new heroes banner will feature jugdral or valentia characters, i expect fates since they haven't added some alts characters from those games in a while, except for brave camilla

as for the halloween banner, i don't know, maybe elibe?

also now beast units are a thing, so maybe they'll shove some beast-cosplaying characters, just like halloween sakura, except actually having beast weapons

On the contrary, it could very well be Valentia characters getting in. After all, the next Lost Lore is coming up, and since the units from 1/3/11/12 were featured there, they could be going to 2/15 next, which would be Valentia. The events overlap, too.

Oh! Maybe the next VG is Alm's route vs Celica's route! They could be adding Deliverance characters (like Python (colorless bow) and Forsyth (lance)) alongside some of Celica's allies (like Atlas (axe) and Jesse (sword.)) Luthier and Silque have yet to get in, too, as do Kamui and Valbar. I'd like it if Masked Knight was a TT reward or something, myself. I'd like to see him and Masked Marth chat about being enigmatic. I wouldn't be surprised at a Jedah GHB someday, either.

2 hours ago, Kuronga said:

I want to see Halloween!Lloyd (White wolfman) and Halloween!Linus (Mad dogman) >w<

If it got Lloyd decent art where he doesn't look like a zombie I would love that! 

Anyway I am going to save for the Halloween banner since I tend to want the units on those the most.

38 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

If it got Lloyd decent art where he doesn't look like a zombie I would love that! 

Anyway I am going to save for the Halloween banner since I tend to want the units on those the most.

No, no, no, don't you see? That IS his Halloween art. Zombie!Lloyd is totally a thing in game.

35 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

No, no, no, don't you see? That IS his Halloween art. Zombie!Lloyd is totally a thing in game.

True.  Still makes me sad since Llyod is my favorite "bad" guy from Blazing Sword.  He is the only character in FEH that I want to get an alt because of how sad his Heroes art makes me.

17 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

True.  Still makes me sad since Llyod is my favorite "bad" guy from Blazing Sword.  He is the only character in FEH that I want to get an alt because of how sad his Heroes art makes me.

Yeah, I'm waiting for them to pull an FGO and make a "villain" Christmas banner. Lloyd, Linus, and probably another well known pair that is not a certain running gag.

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Yeah, I'm waiting for them to pull an FGO and make a "villain" Christmas banner. Lloyd, Linus, and probably another well known pair that is not a certain running gag.

Darn. Now I kind of want Christmas!Oliver because "the beauty of Christmas" is harped on so much during the season and would actually fit Oliver kind of well. Especially RD!Oliver, who wouldn't just keep all the pretties for himself. And if we need another villain who kind of goes with Oliver...Valtome? Oliver can teach him the BEAUTY of giving or something. And not poisoning people.

Edit: Christmas Valtome just needs to dye his hair green and put ornaments in it. And wear a star atop his head. And wear red robes lined with white fur. Oliver can wear white robes or something and false white feathery wings because you know that's what he wants to do.

Edited by Mercakete

On 9/6/2019 at 11:27 PM, Tybrosion said:

Heroes with Hone Skills: Gwendolyn [Armor], Serra [Atk 3], Matthew [Spd 3], Nino [Atk 3], Olivia [Atk 3], F!Corrin [Atk 3], Gunter [Cavalry]Ryoma [Spd 3], Hinoka [Fliers], Laslow [Spd 3], Eirika [Spd 3]Sanaki [Atk 3], Mathilda [Atk 3], Myrrh [Dragons]Fallen Celica [Atk 3], Adrift M!Corrin [Dragons], Leanne [Beasts]Sue [Spd 4], Lethe [Beasts]

Yes, that is a giant clusterfuck for the the Hone banner. Unless the Japanese name is more specific, there is seriously that many candidates for that banner. 

Oh, don't worry. The Japanese name is less specific because there's no naming distinction in Japanese between Hones and Fortifies:

• Hone Atk is "攻撃の鼓舞", "Inspire Atk".
  • Fortify Def is "守備の鼓舞", "Inspire Def".
  • Hone Armor is "重刃の鼓舞", "Inspire Armor Blade".
  • Hone Cavalry is "騎刃の鼓舞", "Inspire Cavalry Blade".
  • Fortify Fliers is "飛盾の鼓舞", "Inspire Flier Shield".

15 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

So, any predictions on who this month's Mythic will be?

Whoever it is, they won't be red as the sword cav legends (Eirika, Hrid, Eliwood) are all returning this month. For reference, the other returning legends and myths this month are Ephraim, Yune and Eir.

Personally, I kinda feel like this next one has to be a male since the mythical gender ratio is heavily skewed towards female (1:4) at present. If we are truly getting an Archanean banner next week, I could see Gotoh being the next myth as a Light mythic. I'd give Medeus more consideration if not for the fact that he would likely be both red and a Dark mythic just like the previous mythic (Sothis).

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

gender ratio is heavily skewed towards female (1:4) at present.

IS likes goddesses better than gods, and FEH especially so. (Though, it's not specific to FE. Seems like a lot of JRPGs make goddesses good and gods evil, or just have goddesses.) I hope this gets rectified (not that it's inherently bad, just not my preference; it's up to the creator of a story what he or she wants to do, so eh), but I'm not holding my breath.

Edit: Also, why is this a surprise? The gender ratio always seems to favor females. They'll throw female alts in before adding extra dudes (see Flying Olivia's banner.)

Edited by Mercakete

15 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

So, any predictions on who this month's Mythic will be?

After Julia last month, it's kinda hard to predict...

It can be related to the next New Heroes Banner, or like Julia, don't be related to anything.

Mila is my guess, for some reason. However, I would like a non-dragon character...

5 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Also, why is this a surprise? The gender ratio always seems to favor females. They'll throw female alts in before adding extra dudes (see Flying Olivia's banner.)

Yeah, it really isn’t given it’s this game meanwhile, the base roster of Crash Team Racing: NF had a grand total of a single female out of like 26 characters. I was just bringing attention to it.