QOTW - What Was The Best Thing To Come Out Of The 10's?

Assuming Native American legends count, I'm picking the Wendigo.

Edit: Regarding the previous question I missed out on, Action movies are really hard to pick from since there's just too much overlap with sci-fi, fantasy, and a whole bunch of other genres. So in terms of which films I watch specifically because I love the action, I think my favorite would be either Pacific Rim or Mission Impossible - Fallout.

Edited by TheGoodHoms

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like monsters, to be honest. Myths can be neat, but because the US is such a recent culture I feel it's always been almost the point of creating interesting myths.

That being said, the Headless Horseman is probably the best answer, assuming he counts.

There are a lot of similar stories around the world, but they're interesting stories and the Headless Horseman inherits that.

The Jersey Devil. Camped out in the woods where it supposedly lives a few times now; that’s always a fun one to pretend might be real around a campfire.

Edited by Shoblongoo

12 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I take it that's something you are aspiring towards, right? Seeing as that has yet to become reality.

Just a friendly reminder that I have the power to send you to the shadow realm if I feel like it.

Well.... I think that was the year my dad got me tickets to the warped tour where I could see my favorite band ever (well, at the time at least!) as a gift for my 16th birthday after he had been really opposed to the idea initially, so I wasn't expecting to be able to go. That was certainly one of the highlights of my entire life!

Honestly 09 was a blur to me I can't remember a darned thing about it other than playing Pokemon Soul Silver, hard to believe that was 10 years ago. 

I remember 2008 vividly. I remember 2010-12 vividly.

2009 was a fucking nothing year.

I guess the most important was joining SF...

Edited by Parrhesia

7 hours ago, Parrhesia said:

2009 was a fucking nothing year.

I am pretty sure some parents did something that year to procreate.