Three Houses Discord Game/D&D/Rp

BernardTheBear

I’m hosting a Three Houses D&D/Rp game thing that would ideally include 21 of you folks! You don’t have to be an expert or anything at D&D nor Roleplaying, simply join and try it out if you’re even remotely interested! This will be played entirely over discord so send me a pm to be invited!

The game itself: There will be primarily three big parts of the overall game. Class Sessions, “Weekends” and Battles. Class sessions are small periods where everyone will get together in their classes’ voice chat and “Train” a specific proficiency in a weapon, just like in Three Houses, and the professor will give everyone a little “lesson” that will be a hint towards things to come, whether they appear on the “weekend” or during battle, the professor will have given you ample information to react to this unknown threat. These class sessions should only last about 7-10 minutes each anyway and won’t actually require work of any kind, everyone can hangout and chat if they would like. 

“Weekend Time”: The discord will have several voice chats labeled as different areas of the 3H monastery. During this also 10-15 minute time you will be able to hop between each chat and different events will occur, but ultimately where you are at the end of the 15 minutes will decide what you gained or what event you will be involved in that “Weekend”.

Finally combat/battle: There will be large scale battles like the battle of the eagle and lion where EVERYONE is involved head to head and there will also be a story that goes along with this huge game. Friends may turn against eachother or maybe not! You can also recruit others from other classes. There will be non-head to head fights as well where a single class will face off against enemies, and outside of “In-School” fights people can die if they run out of health! Because we are on classic that would mean you are dead forever, and you will be temporarily removed from the discord until the story comes to a conclusion. More about how the combat functions will be provided when we start! 

We hope to meet on weekends and it shouldn’t be incredibly time consuming but I’m hoping it’s more fun than anything! I also plan to stream the whole thing on twitch for those who are too afraid/were not able to join! I love all you community and send me a message if you wish to be a part of all of this!

• 7 months later...