Spy's yumi in conquest ch26

Femboy Advance SP

I've seen people say that there's a spy's yumi or the spy shuriken in that chest if kaze has a shuriken rank is C or higher respectively.  

But every time I get to this point without ever using kaze it's always the shuriken.   Is the yumi just a jape?  Does it have something to do with the difficulty?

Ok I found an old forum post claiming that its only a Spy's Yumi if the difficulty is both normal, and Kaze has less than a B rank in shuriken, on hard and above, or if Kaze has a B or higher Shuriken rank it is the Spy's Shuriken instead.

FrozenKappa cites a Japanese resource as his source of information for how this works.

Edited by Eltosian Kadath

2 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ok I found an old forum post claiming that its only a Spy's Yumi if the difficulty is both normal, and Kaze has less than a B rank in shuriken, on hard and above, or if Kaze has a B or higher Shuriken rank it is the Spy's Shuriken instead.

FrozenKappa cites a Japanese resource as his source of information for how this works.

Ah, that's a first, saw that my post had been linked and wasn't sure what the context was.  Too bad necromancy is against the rules, or they could have just posted there.

On 9/8/2019 at 6:42 PM, Femboy Advance SP said:

[...] in the video he's on normal mode so I guess it must be a difficulty thing.   Are there any other instances of chest contents changing between difficulties?

This is very interesting. I have never played that map on Normal, and thus had never seen a Spy Yumi.

Not a treasure, but I remember a thread mentioning a "famous" Unarmed Knight in Nina's Paralogue. I found it odd, given that I had played that map multiple times but had never seen it. I re-played the map shortly after, looked for it everywhere with no luck... It must be exclusive to Normal difficulty.

Edited by starburst

14 hours ago, starburst said:

Not a treasure, but I remember a thread mentioning a "famous" Unarmed Knight in Nina's Paralogue. I found it odd, given that I had played that map multiple times but had never seen it. I re-played the map shortly after, looked for it everywhere with no luck... It must be exclusive to Normal difficulty.

I did this paralogue yesterday on lunatic and I did see that exact knight,  he had an iron axe in his inventory but couldn't equip it the poor guy.      

I did it immediately after chapter 16 so around when promoted units start showing up so I assume he's meant for him to be a general,  who knows?

6 hours ago, Femboy Advance SP said:

I did this paralogue yesterday on lunatic and I did see that exact knight,  he had an iron axe in his inventory but couldn't equip it the poor guy.

For real?! Then I do not know who this enemy is! 😱
I usually play this map around Chapter 12, thus most (all) enemies are not promoted. Now I need to replay it and identify this guy.

Wait, from what I read, the Unarmed Knight just stands there, unarmed and incapable of attacking you, right? For there might be a Knight with, say, a Javelin and an Axe, but then he would not be "unarmed" but only "wrongly equipped" (he would always be able to attack you with a pole arm.)

On 9/11/2019 at 5:59 PM, starburst said:

For real?! Then I do not know who this enemy is! 😱
I usually play this map around Chapter 12, thus most (all) enemies are not promoted. Now I need to replay it and identify this guy.

Wait, from what I read, the Unarmed Knight just stands there, unarmed and incapable of attacking you, right? For there might be a Knight with, say, a Javelin and an Axe, but then he would not be "unarmed" but only "wrongly equipped" (he would always be able to attack you with a pole arm.)

Yeah there's a knight in the lower left with only an axe if you do the map before ch17.