Your silliest White Heron Cup?

12 minutes ago, Naoko_Akamori said:

Mine was probably Hubert (My representative), Raphael, and Dedue. I'm not even sure why Hanneman and Manuela picked those two, since I'd done very little scouting from the Blue Lions or Golden Deer. 

Hubert won, by the way. 

Wow. Thank the RNG gods. I don't think that combo can be topped.

49 minutes ago, Naoko_Akamori said:

Mine was probably Hubert (My representative), Raphael, and Dedue. I'm not even sure why Hanneman and Manuela picked those two, since I'd done very little scouting from the Blue Lions or Golden Deer. 

Hubert won, by the way. 

I had a very close one to that in my Golden Deer playthrough. The difference being I'd scouted and picked Annette (who seemed a logical choice). Though I understand Dedue, as I'd poached the Lions to hell, the only Eagle I'd poached at that point was Bernadetta. So Manuela's choice remains a mystery to me.

My Bernadetta had a weird situation where her competition was Dimitri and Claude - considering how Dimitri was against to be the representative before, this was funny.

Also Marianna faced Dedue and Raphael in another run - don't ask me how did she win.

3 hours ago, charcoalswift said:

Hey at least no one here is unlucky as me as to witness Lorenz' dancing

Yeah, that happened to me in my Blue Lions run. Flayn beat him and Bernadetta there. Which was like "Why would you put Bernadetta there? To make her uncomfortable?"
Also Claude kind of advises that he thinks Hilda or Lorenz can win it if you talk to him after accepting the mission then don't choose him as the representative on the Golden Deer route.

4 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Yeah, that happened to me in my Blue Lions run. Flayn beat him and Bernadetta there. Which was like "Why would you put Bernadetta there? To make her uncomfortable?"
Also Claude kind of advises that he thinks Hilda or Lorenz can win it if you talk to him after accepting the mission then don't choose him as the representative on the Golden Deer route.

Lol I think Ignatz should be Dancer for Golden Deer

9 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Exploring the monastery can get so time-consuming when I'm trying to just power through another run to get through the whole story, but man, I'm missing all of these little moments. Will have to check that out on a future GD playthrough. I chose someone straight away and didn't follow up with anybody else for further conversation. Still less than Trials, but the amount of situation-dependent dialogue that appears is super impressive. The voice actors must have recorded so many lines.

On 9/9/2019 at 2:36 AM, Garlyle said:

My Bernadetta had a weird situation where her competition was Dimitri and Claude - considering how Dimitri was against to be the representative before, this was funny.

Also Marianna faced Dedue and Raphael in another run - don't ask me how did she win.

Holy frick, I had the same thing. Except it was Lorenz.

So yeah, my silliest by far was the one I just finished. Dimitri, the guy who wanted to participate the least, sandwiched in between potent memes Lorenz Hellman Gloucester and Claude the Clod.

The best part was that, through efforts made giving him Golden Apples, Tea Time, and Dance practice, Lorenz actually wiped the floor with the two and got both votes.

”Haha! As expected!”
~Lorenz Hellman Gloucester.

No truer words had come out of the guy’s mouth before then.

On 9/14/2019 at 4:13 PM, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

Holy frick, I had the same thing. Except it was Lorenz.

So yeah, my silliest by far was the one I just finished. Dimitri, the guy who wanted to participate the least, sandwiched in between potent memes Lorenz Hellman Gloucester and Claude the Clod.

The best part was that, through efforts made giving him Golden Apples, Tea Time, and Dance practice, Lorenz actually wiped the floor with the two and got both votes.

”Haha! As expected!”
~Lorenz Hellman Gloucester.

No truer words had come out of the guy’s mouth before then.

Regarding getting both votes, have people deduced whether that's based on disparity between the Charm of your representative versus the other representatives, or whether it's more a function of your absolute number? On three runs, I've always sent a character with at least 26 Charm, and have never gotten both votes.

I just did a playthrough where I picked Felix as my dancer. He doesn't seem that into it, but goes with it and I thought that was a little silly and enjoyable ha ha. He had 11 charm when I used him, boosted it up to 16, and he won every vote against Hubert and Dimitri, which was pretty funny.