Byleth, Edelgard, or neither?

Perkilator

Who's more likely, in your opinion?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who's more likely, in your opinion?

• Byleth
    • Edelgard
    • Neither

15 minutes ago, Seazas said:

Not happening. Their additions only happened because they were easy clones.

You have a point about Chrom, but Lucina was carried over from Smash Bros. 4. How hard would it have been to change one move? Plenty of other characters have had their movesets changed across different Smash games, including former clones. 

On 9/28/2019 at 7:09 AM, vanguard333 said:

You have a point about Chrom, but Lucina was carried over from Smash Bros. 4. How hard would it have been to change one move? Plenty of other characters have had their movesets changed across different Smash games, including former clones. 

Not the Echo fighters. Btw they were busy trying to bring everyone back, it was such a workload that the single player content and the base roster additions took a major hit.

I can see the spotlight issue in picking only one of the house leaders. Honestly, I think I'd actually prefer they just come as spirits (all Legend-class, please? FE is lacking a Legend-class Grab and Neutral type), w/ Byleth as a Mii costume. I don't think a Zabimaru-style sword is unique enough to add anything to the table, especially when we already have the whip-toting Belmonts. But then, I'm in the Lloyd Irving crowd, so... who knows.

Personally I could easily live with any of them getting in, even Byleth. But I'm trying to keep the fanbase in mind.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

• 3 weeks later...

Edelgard, because she has an axe and would be more interesting as a new character. And because I loveeeee her character, and that would add so much to the already existing cast of FE ; who's got none villain at all :/

• 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

It’s a wrap. Needless to say, Byleth got in over Edelgard.

Might as well lock the thread.

thank you for your contribution