What fe game do you think will release after 3h finishes its dlc

issysito

What fe game do you think will release after 3h finishes its dlc  

85 members have voted

1. 1. what game do you think will be developed on next?

• Fe4 remake
    • fe6 remake
    • spin off game
    • New original game
    • 3h remake
    • other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/13/2019 at 09:10 PM

I am pretty sure we are either getting a fe6 remake due to the fact the team has shown interest in remaking it. Whatever game comes out next tho I want some connection to three houses s i am a big fan for connecting the game's lorewise.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other: the world implodes so no new FE game

ok, seriously, i imagine another spin off is inevitable

don't know what kind of spin off, nor when it'll come, but it will happen sooner or later

if it ends up being a FE fighting game (hahaha smash brothers already exists ahahah memes xd lmao shut up no one asked for this many FE reps) i'd be super happy if they don't fuck its roster up as they did with warriors

3 minutes ago, Yexin said:

Other: the world implodes so no new FE game

ok, seriously, i imagine another spin off is inevitable

don't know what kind of spin off, nor when it'll come, but it will happen sooner or later

if it ends up being a FE fighting game (hahaha smash brothers already exists ahahah memes xd lmao shut up no one asked for this many FE reps) i'd be super happy if they don't fuck its roster up as they did with warriors

FIRE EMBLEM 2012 THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD>

If there is a remake they will probably  bank on the fe3h hype and set it in fodlan

2 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

My money's on an FE4 remake cuz of how many cues Three Houses has been taking from it

Yeah i agree with the holy blood mechanic and time skip (to a lesser extent) i wouldn't be upset over an fe4 remake tho

If we get a remake, it'll definitely be one of the Japanese-exclusive FEs. I'm hoping for an FE6 gets remake and has several features from Three Houses like more customizable characters and several tiers of classes. Some connections to FE7 would be nice to see as well.

My biggest fear with a FE6 remake is that it might have a character roster that's a bit too large, between Binding Blade's already massive roster and possible new characters added from the FE7. As such, unit balance and the number of support conversations may be limited, especially since almost all of them will have to be voiced.

31 minutes ago, Yexin said:

I didn't ask for it, but i'm sure as hell gonna make fun of it.

As for the next game in the series, I suspect it will do to Echoes' dungeon crawling what 3H did to Fates' home base. Story wise I suspect it will be a sequel to Three Houses.

Spoiler

More specifically, that it will be a Crimson Flower sequel focusing on Edelgard's war against the Agarthans. Hell, could you imagine if they made a massive endgame dungeon based on Shambhala?

Edited by Druplesnubb

42 minutes ago, issysito said:

FIRE EMBLEM 2012 THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD>

Still a better game than Assassin's Creed 3, probably.

33 minutes ago, Crysta said:

They'll build off of 3H's success first, though it may not be a direct successor. Much like how Fates borrowed gameplay elements from Awakening and all the worst story elements.

I don't remember there being a character in Awakening who brutally slaughtered POWs and innocent civilians while the "good guys" just let him get away with it, lmao.

8 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

We all know the real answer for next game is TMS:FE port to Switch...😀

I guess that's technically right...

Though beyond that TMS port, it'll probably be another spin-off or a remake.  And really, it'd be between Binding Blade and Genealogy.  Binding Blade would probably be the easier one to do because it doesn't have a slew of odd features like lack of proper trading or individual funds.  But given Three Houses was directly inspired by Genealogy, I'd be more inclined to think they'd go that direction.

After the port on the Switch of TMS, I think it would be more likely if they released a remake. If I recall correctly, in an interview IS stated that 3H was produced for the most part by Koei Tecmo. Maybe the employees at IS worked on another project. I think fe6 would be more likely since it's shorter than fe4 and maybe IS could handle it without making KT do most of the work once again. 

I am hoping for an FE4 remake and I will be annoyed if they skip it and do FE6 instead, because dang it stick to the order.   Also I am thinking an FE4 remake is more likely now, since they used several things from FE4 in 3Hs.

Three Houses remakes, obviously. Kidding, who voted in this option? Lol 

Next game I believe  will be another original tittle, and so Fire Emblem 18 and 19 will be Genealogy and Thracia remakes respectively. 

I'd only want a remake if they updated the gameplay a fair bit more than Echoes did. Yeah, I know Genealogy gameplay isn't as hopelessly outdated as Gaiden, but it still has a lot of cruft to scrape away. That said, I also would want a completely new FE game to be based on a completely new engine because the 3H engine isn't much chop. Tricky decision then, so I wouldn't mind if the next entry took a bit of time to get their systems in order. Which means ...spinoff time!

I voted fe6, because you asked what I though they'll do. What I hope they'll do is fe4, so that fe5 will be remade.

I also hope they don't change much difficulty wise. Maybe have the hard mode be the OG difficulty, bases, and growth rate.

I also hope they keep the night of war in fe5. I'm one of the small minority that likes fog of war, and this version is really cool.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

I'd only want a remake if they updated the gameplay a fair bit more than Echoes did. Yeah, I know Genealogy gameplay isn't as hopelessly outdated as Gaiden, but it still has a lot of cruft to scrape away. That said, I also would want a completely new FE game to be based on a completely new engine because the 3H engine isn't much chop. Tricky decision then, so I wouldn't mind if the next entry took a bit of time to get their systems in order. Which means ...spinoff time!

The engine works fine for a warriors title, but it can't handle grid based strategy games. When zoomed all the way in it works fine, but the more you zoom out the choppier it gets. Plus it sometimes screws up unit designation. I hard rescued sylvain, and he got flung to the lower right most tile of the map. Another time I warped byleth only to have him be swung in the opposite direction.

The engine just doesn't work well enough to keep it.

All I ask is that they don't ruin the story by forcing the rewind mechanic (which I've resigned myself to being canonized rather than just a mechanic) into the story without thinking through the consequences. Genealogy revolves around a complex chain of absolute tragedies happening all throughout it, and if they put a turnwheel in canon, I want it to make sense and not be distracting or turn Sigurd into a colossal idiot like Byleth.

My wildest fantasy is that when Seliph gets it, he has a moment where he questions whether or not he wants to heed the divine prophecies of a turnwheel that

Spoiler

led his father and the parents of most of his friends to a fiery and miserable death.

And I hope they give me the choice to have Seliph reject the turnwheel and the cruel god who controls it, destroy it, and resolve to fix the world without divine help, while a modern remix of Seliph's theme triumphantly plays.

Edited by Alastor15243

I expect the next Paper Mario game to release before the next Fire Emblem game tbh. 

FE4's media footprint is still kinda small outside of the niche FE community, despite increased exposure in Heroes, etc. Don't see it on the horizon anytime soon.

Spinoff and The a new FE17 make the most sense to me, but I think at most that the franchise will maintain a release every 2nd year rather than picking up the pace further.

2 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

They already messed that up as the remakes went : FE1 remake -> FE3 remake -> FE2 remake.

I cut them slack on that one since FE 3 is a sequel to FE 1.  Otherwise it would have annoyed me as well.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

I expect the next Paper Mario game to release before the next Fire Emblem game tbh. 

FE4's media footprint is still kinda small outside of the niche FE community, despite increased exposure in Heroes, etc. Don't see it on the horizon anytime soon.

Spinoff and The a new FE17 make the most sense to me, but I think at most that the franchise will maintain a release every 2nd year rather than picking up the pace further.

Fe doesn't need to try and appeal to a community outside there own. Shouldn't I should say.

Another, better, arguement is that they remade fe2. Fe2 isn't even popular in it's own community... The american one that is.

3rd arguement - we are just a small block of what is a popular game series in japan. Even if we don't know, or care about, fe 2 or 4 it will be remade. Fe1 was a major success in japan, 2 was even bigger, 3 and 4 were big, and 5 was damned to be the worst selling of them all.