Saudi Arabian prince loves Dota 2 and Anime

Tryhard

I once thought I heard Kim Jong Il liked Rambo.

Modernity meets archaic forms of government and society. The asymmetrical mixture of old and new isn't uncommon around the world. Sometimes they fuse together and create something interesting and good. But other times, they coexist and do nothing to each other. That leaves the bad of old to linger, and the bad of new to spread independently, or even worse the two bads amplify each other. 

Lmao I find this so amusing for some reason... like are his parents unhappy about this or are they fine with it or what lol. Also love how he just plain mentions he owns several shares of Amazon it's hilarious for some reason. 

When he talks about Russia I don't know why I find it so funny with all the hearts and stuff it just... well considering typical depictions of muslims as traditionalists conservatives I would have thought that to be shunned upon but I guess not.

However... isnt Saudi Arabia very good buds, diplomatically speaking, with the USA? Like he talks about how much he loves Russia which is fine but if this tweet gets very popular... I may just be overthinking it a lot. He just loves anime and Dota 2 a lot.

For whatever reason just reading Prince captivated me into this topic a lot.

6 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

like are his parents unhappy about this or are they fine with it or what lol

That's what I wonder.

Also this is coming from the family who built an indoor ski resort in the middle of the desert with oil money complete with fake snow and only they can use it. Just putting that out there.

12 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

But yes, someone plotting a murder in an embassy being into anime sounds really weird. 

Sorry for double post but this is FFtF...

He's a yandere?

*shot for making terrible joke*

5 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

That's what I wonder.

Also this is coming from the family who built an indoor ski resort in the middle of the desert with oil money complete with fake snow and only they can use it. Just putting that out there.

LMAO, atleast from how he mentions his brother they probably get well along (as much as "getting along" is possible for brothers anyways). So maybe his brother doesn't mind or might be an anime fan too? lol.

14 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

But yes, someone plotting a murder in an embassy being into anime sounds really weird. 

Wait, what? What happened? 

2 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Wait, what? What happened? 

One critical journalist entered a Saudi embassy and never left. A fake actor pretending to be said journalist left while the real man was drugged and apparently sawed into pieces. It was a big dent in Salman's reputation and rightfully so. 

Just now, Etrurian emperor said:

One critical journalist entered a Saudi embassy and never left. A fake actor pretending to be said journalist left while the real man was drugged and apparently sawed into pieces. It was a big dent in Salman's reputation and rightfully so. 

Holy cow... wow so then what was the aftermath he was just forgiven or "it was a long time ago", etc? I know this is changing the topic but it's FFtF so it doesn't matter that much, right?

Aw frikk

The Saudis are screwed

This is like something I would write down as a joke

Frikk man

Poor Saudi Arabia

1 hour ago, This boi uses Nino said:

I don't know why I find it so funny with all the hearts and stuff it just... well considering typical depictions of muslims as traditionalists conservatives I would have thought that to be shunned upon but I guess not.

Probably be better off that way.

Anyway. About Bin Laden.

You guys think he was a fan of Sonic Underground?

Just now, This boi uses Nino said:

ok unrelated but damn your signature is cool... just wanted to say that lol

Oh, a friend of mine made that (and many others. She's very good at it). I stopped messing with Photoshop a long time ago.

here are some other signs if you're curious

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

mandapics.jpg

Spoiler

goffiknazi.jpg

Spoiler

claudinhoebuchecha.jpg

(if you have a request I can tell her about it, but I make no promisses)

1 minute ago, Rapier said:

Oh, a friend of mine made that (and many others. She's very good at it). I stopped messing with Photoshop a long time ago.

here are some other signs if you're curious

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Reveal hidden contents

mandapics.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

goffiknazi.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

claudinhoebuchecha.jpg

(if you have a request I can tell her about it, but I make no promisses)

Holy these are all super good! specially well...

HILDA HILDA! (man I love Hilda so much)

If I were to put that Hilda in my signature how do I credit your friend "from @Rapier's awesome friend" or does she have an account I can link or something?

1 minute ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Holy these are all super good! specially well...

HILDA HILDA! (man I love Hilda so much)

If I were to put that Hilda in my signature how do I credit your friend "from @Rapier's awesome friend" or does she have an account I can link or something?

Hold on, I'll talk to her and return you later.

9 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Pfft lmao so a CAP SS (I mean Staff Sergeant) makes Sonic fanfics? And Bin Laden is in it what the heck? BWAAHAHA

@Rapier ok.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

1 minute ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Pfft lmao so a CAP SS (I mean Staff Sergeant) makes Sonic fanfics? And Bin Laden is in it what the heck? BWAAHAHA

It's really funny because a lot of the synopses are just episodes of Sonic Underground, but with the main characters replaced by Civil Air Patrol members and Osama bin Laden replacing Dr. Robotnik. It's a better fever dream than I could ever hope to concoct.

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

It's really funny because a lot of the synopses are just episodes of Sonic Underground, but with the main characters replaced by Civil Air Patrol members and Osama bin Laden replacing Dr. Robotnik. It's a better fever dream than I could ever hope to concoct.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? jaab co;aubcVEUPHwa; consequently I started watching this "I'm a soldier, I'm a marine" lmao. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGhW2tvttxM

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I thought you were referring to the time he invited a bunch of his many many relatives to a hotel, and then trapped them inside because something to do with "corruption". Weren't there wives and kids who never got to see their husbands/fathers again?

I remember hearing that on a 60 Minutes episode. It started the segment on the prince with him being modern, a reformist, rather kind. And then it got to his bad side, which he obviously didn't want to talk so much about. A modern "Enlightened Despot" in an era where the latter word is painfully anachronistic and it can't be ignored?