Saudi Arabian prince loves Dota 2 and Anime

Tryhard

9 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Holy cow... wow so then what was the aftermath he was just forgiven or "it was a long time ago", etc? I know this is changing the topic but it's FFtF so it doesn't matter that much, right?

Oh it wasn't a long time ago. I think it was just last year if I recall correctly. But there doesn't seem to be much of an aftermatch. Trump shrugged it off and even the Dutch queen found it okay to still have a chat with the guy. Any illusion about him not being your average middle eastern dictator is dispelled but aside from a PR problem Salman hasn't really lost much over it. 

On 9/13/2019 at 4:36 AM, Etrurian emperor said:

Oh it wasn't a long time ago. I think it was just last year if I recall correctly. But there doesn't seem to be much of an aftermatch. Trump shrugged it off and even the Dutch queen found it okay to still have a chat with the guy. Any illusion about him not being your average middle eastern dictator is dispelled but aside from a PR problem Salman hasn't really lost much over it. 

I see... but what is PR anyways?

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Public relations. Basically someone's reputation. 

Ah I see... I can't believe this. Such an atrocity at the hands of an anime fan... is it too unusual?

</sarcasm>