Sothis is GER (Spoilers)

Osrio12

Byleth vs Giorno  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a straight up fight?

• Byleth with Sothis
    • Giorno with Gold Experience Requiem

Let's think about it for a second. Byleth can, with Sothis' help, return to a previous point in time to undo a previous mistake, even going back to his own turn and stop an enemy from say killing Claude, though it has limited uses that can only be increased via the Saint statues.

Meanwhile, Gold Experience Requiem, from Part 5 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, has a remarkably similar ability. GER can basically reset an enemy's action and willpower "Back to Zero". So if you wanted to punch Giorno in the face, GER will say "No, I don't think you will" and rewind time to before you threw your punch, almost like what our little green haired loli dragon does for Byleth. The difference here is that GER can do this as many times as it wants, but for GER to activate this ability, it seems Giorno must be the one being attacked, though I don't believe that's eiver fully elaborated on. 

So you know what means guys?

Byleth was a fucking stand user all along. Dorothea's hat wasn't just a weird little nod, she has Joestar blood in her.

Therefore, with the square root of the circumference, we can conclude Fire Emblem Three Hosues is just a medieval Jojo reference. 

On a semi-related note, who do you think comes out on top? Byleth with Sothis or one golden Italiano boi?  

Considering how many stupid limitations the Divine Pulse have and how it seems to be limited by "destiny", *COUGH*convenient writing*COUGH*, GER would blast Byleth a new one since GER doesn't even take those pesky limitations into consideration.
Holy shit the writing of Three Houses was GER all along.

There's a reason why GER is considered one of the strongest thing ever in manga, anime and fiction.
Like, when people talk about strongest character, they immediatly, say 'Goku' and 'Saitama', please...

It's bites the dust if anything lol. Ger is casuality manipulation, not time manipulation. The only thing i can think off that is like GER is Imagine Breaker from Index.

2 minutes ago, B.Leu said:

Considering how many stupid limitations the Divine Pulse have and how it seems to be limited by "destiny", *COUGH*convenient writing*COUGH*, GER would blast Byleth a new one since GER doesn't even take those pesky limitations into consideration.
Holy shit the writing of Three Houses was GER all along.

There's a reason why GER is considered one of the strongest thing ever in manga, anime and fiction.
Like, when people talk about strongest character, they immediatly, say 'Goku' and 'Saitama', please...

GER still does not hold a candle to the like of demonbane tho.

1 minute ago, Flere210 said:

It's bites the dust if anything lol. Ger is casuality manipulation, not time manipulation. The only thing i can think off that is like GER is Imagine Breaker from Index.

GER still does not hold a candle to the like of demonbane tho.

GER is a Return to zero and completly screw over the concept of 'Destiny' and use his powers automatically when needed. GER can talk in the erased time of Diavolo. Talking. In erased time. It's that omni-what-you-want.
Speaking of screwing destiny, it's funny how Jojo do it so much better than so many other things... including P4 and P5 which copy part 4 and 5 it's not funny. OOOOOOHHHH.

Bites the Dust isn't a Requiem Stand, probably a prototype of Requiem stands, yeah, but not Requiem, which is everyone agree is the minimum to fight another Requiem. Except Chariot, but Chariot isn't a real Requiem, or at least not a fully awakened.
Kira could use via Bites The Dust, but that would be eventually canceled and would look be like WTF.

... I never thought I'd do some Jojology in this forum. In this section.