Flipping Faces in FEBuilderGBA

Just a Kuudere

I've been working on a ROM hack of FE8, but can't seem to get a character's face to change direction after moving to the other side of the screen, so that they face toward the center again. I've tried reloading the face in the new location after moving, but that didn't work when I tested it. It worked when I cleared the face and reloaded it, but the brief moment where the face is gone is a bit odd. It there a way to have the face flip direction without erasing it?

On 9/13/2019 at 8:12 PM, Just a Kuudere said:

I've been working on a ROM hack of FE8, but can't seem to get a character's face to change direction after moving to the other side of the screen, so that they face toward the center again. I've tried reloading the face in the new location after moving, but that didn't work when I tested it. It worked when I cleared the face and reloaded it, but the brief moment where the face is gone is a bit odd. It there a way to have the face flip direction without erasing it?

Pretty sure erasing them is the only way, as that's how it's done in game normally. It would be nice, though.