Prologues in Potential Remakes

Jotari

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/27/2019 at 2:02 AM, Jotari said:

Make Brigid a pegasus knight. Fighting Pirates? Nah, I'd rather just fly away from them all.

I would love that tbh. And then Edain can wield Yewfelle.

Also, I would make Patty a dancer so Shannan can destroy the Loptyr Cult even faster.

3 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

I would love that tbh. And then Edain can wield Yewfelle.

Also, I would make Patty a dancer so Shannan can destroy the Loptyr Cult even faster.

We already have a canon dancer though in the form of Lene for the second generation. And considering that you couldn't have more than one dancer in Awakening even with the busted as hell reclassing feature, they aren't gonna add the option to have more than one dancer. Even though Dancer Patty sounds like the greatest idea ever and I would totally use it XP

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

We already have a canon dancer though in the form of Lene for the second generation. And considering that you couldn't have more than one dancer in Awakening even with the busted as hell reclassing feature, they aren't gonna add the option to have more than one dancer. Even though Dancer Patty sounds like the greatest idea ever and I would totally use it XP

I would love it if the hypothetical "pick your edits" mode included dancer, but only one. I would probably make Lene into something else. Probably troubadour to wield the Alm Staff.

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2019 at 2:07 AM, Dandy Druid said:

I would love it if the hypothetical "pick your edits" mode included dancer, but only one. I would probably make Lene into something else. Probably troubadour to wield the Alm Staff.

I hope the second generation at least can get their fathers primary classes, so they can be "edited" through who their mothers marry, pretty much like  Awakening system. The substitutes and first gen would need to have fixed alternate class trees though.