"Which 3 House Character are you " Quiz!

ZeManaphy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Capture.PNG.240f636c7804e5cea1dc62327524e9b4.PNG

Not exactly who I had in mind but...it is what it is, I guess.

What was the point of that Harry Potter question anyway?

Edited by Faustino

The four houses in Harry Potter are associated with various personality traits. Gryffindor is bravery, Ravenclaw is intelligence, Hufflepuff is kindness and Slytherin is ambition.

I got Ignatz, by the way.

"You’re a creative at heart and excel at anything of the sort — whether it be writing or arts and crafts. You’re a hopeless romantic that dreams about starry nights and sunsets, and often find yourself daydreaming or drowning in potential ideas. Though you rarely voice it, it frustrates you when people mistaken your hard work for talent — you spend every waking moment perfecting your craft, and have done so since you were young. You’re truly passionate about your area of expertise, and have no qualms with spending your days wholeheartedly devoted to it."

I got Lysithea.

It's fairly accurate, I'd say, but the part about me excelling in anything I put my mind to is... well, not entirely true. Or else I would have finished and published my novel by now.
I also don't really feel guilty about things I enjoy. I'd like to imagine I'm pretty open about the stuff I like.

---

I also did the other quiz that "determines" who your Three Houses Girlfriend would be out of morbid curiosity (and because the link was right there).
I got Marianne, for anyone wondering. I'm... not opposed to that, actually.

Edited by DragonFlames

I got Linhardt.

Yeah, that's pretty accurate and almost exactly what I was expecting. I expected Hilda more, but I knew he was a likely choice.

As for the girlfriend thing, I got Marianne.

I was expecting Hilda tbh.

Edited by Espurrhoodie

HILDA! HILDA! HILDA!

I'm surprised I got her. We have similar personalities but I was expecting Manuela tbh.

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

I got Dimitri, which means anyone that says anything good about Edelgard wil be banned I should stop slacking and finish that run of mine.

BAN EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

I got Lysithea!

"You have a bit of a short fuse, but only when people underestimate you. Your biggest pet peeve is being talked down to, or when people subtly suggest you’re not good enough. You dislike when people talk like they know you — you are the only one who knows what you’ve been through. Regardless, you are incredibly talented and destined to excel in anything you put your mind to, but you are only human — you have guilty pleasures, too."

That's actually pretty accurate. So... does this mean I could kill the Death Knight? 👀

Dedue

4eu6imxopu.jpg
People are often intimidated by you at first glance, whether it’s your looks or how you present yourself. You’re a little shy and socially awkward, but only because you don’t have much experience with these sorts of things. When you do warm up to someone, you’re inevitably lovable. Close friends describe you as soft, a good listener and caring, which is why they often end up coming to you when they have problems. Incredibly loyal and trustworthy, people always seem to trust you with their deepest secrets, but sometimes, you need to get things off your chest too, even if it’s hard.

I don't know about the "deep secrets" part, but the rest is kind of accurate.

I got Lysithea. It's actually very accurate.

image.png.fecd6bee8b562d33137c694b80428f17.png

Funny enough, for "Who is your Three Houses Girlfriend?" I got Edelgard. Definitely okay with this...

image.png.16bf40a72630b58f44a2e4ee9bfb1f81.png

Edited by De Geso

51 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Now where's the quiz for boyfriends?

Here it is.

The first time I got a three way tie between Lysithea, Ignatz, and Petra (but Lysithea was the one shown). The second time I got Petra (11 points), with Ignatz (10 points) in second and Lysithea (9 points) tied for third.

The girlfriend quiz got me Marianne with Edelgard in second. I S-supported Marianne in my first playthrough so I suppose its accurate, and it might mean I'll have to S-support Edelgard when I play Crimson Flower.

Decided to hop onto this train. Guess I'm an Edelgard.

You are a highly ambitious and driven person who may sometimes come off as intimidating, but only due to the intelligent, dignified way in which you present yourself. You are a natural leader and will often assume leadership roles in group tasks. Many look up to you, and many wish to be what you have become — however, you can sometimes be overly critical of yourself, and deep down, you need love and validation just as much as anyone else.

For points...

Edelgard - 11
Petra - 9 (Woo, Petra!)
Ignatz, Ferdinand, Lysithea, Annette - 8 (I have no idea why Annette is here, as I don't see myself anywhere in Annette at all.)

For kicks, I tried the Girlfriend Quiz too. Over there I got... Edelgard, again!

I didn't rig any of the quizes and just answered them, honest! I find it somewhat funny that I went El's route for my first playthrough and S-Supported her for story reasons, but she really grew as a character for me. Edelgard is definitely competing for my "Top S-Support" against Petra and Lysithea...

Edelgard finds herself attracted to like-minded individuals. She'd want someone who is logical and generally calm, but has a fiery side to them. She loves people who are as determined as she is. She would also value a partner who is strong emotionally and mentally so that they can be her rock, someone she can depend on them in her times of weakness (not to say that she wouldn't do the same for them). She also seems to find herself attracted to intellect and a sense of mystery.

In a relationship, Edelgard is a bit hesitant to open up at first. Once she does, however, she would share her burdens with you, seeking comfort and reassurance. In fact, there is nothing she wouldn't share with you, as she trusts and cherishes you dearly. She may have a hardened exterior due to her position, but she can be the softest person around you. You both would depend on each other equally, holding one another up during the hardest of times.

For points...

Edelgard - 28
Leonie - 22 (...What? I initially liked Leonie due to her timeskip design, but after seeing her in-game, she falls into my "disliked characters" category.)
Lysithea, Petra - 21 (Petra and Lysithea are best girls, so I am happy with this!)
Marianne - 17 (Honorable Mention, because Marianne Protection Squad.)

Then I tried the Boyfriend Quiz out of curiosity to wrap things up...

I reject reality and substitute my own. Those results are complete BS. I refuse. No. I'm taking the quiz again, damnit. I want proper results!

I am not ending up with Lorenz Hellman Gloucester! How? Why? 

Points...
Lorenz - 18 (I REFUSE! AWAY WITH THEE, I SAY!)
Ashe - 17 (Ashe is a good boy.)
Dimitri, Dedue, Ferdinand - 16 (Honestly was expecting Dimitri to be my choice, but he did get up there in the charts. Dedue and Ferdie are also welcome.)

Further misadventures are in the spoiler where I retake this quiz for better results.

Spoiler

... I have no words for this.

Lorenz - 19
Dedue, Hubert - 17
Ashe, Dimitri - 15
- - - - - - - - - -

Third time's the charm. I got Dedue. Not my ideal choice and it only partially represents me (was seeing if I can get Dimitri while remaining somewhat truthful to see how that went), but Dedue is good enough I suppose.

Dedue loves people who are strong-willed and determined, but soft at the same time. He'd probably fall for someone who's a bit introverted like him, but slightly more social. Overall, though, he's not too picky about who he likes. As long as you're kind towards him and others, he'll appreciate you dearly.

In a relationship, he's extremely loyal and gentle towards you. He's terse with words, so he prefers to show his affections with actions. He's not  very romantic, but his bond with you is still strong. He will absolutely never leave your side, dedicating his life to you only.

Point Totals
Dedue
Hellman, Hubert - 21
Ashe, Dimitri - 20

Edited by Sire

ebg2oauh4i.jpg

You’re shy and introverted, sometimes described as socially awkward. You would much rather spend your days at home revelling in your hobbies than going out partying and the like. When you do go out, though you enjoy your time with close friends, you need long periods of time to recharge. You tend to fret over small problems and inevitably spiral into anxiety, but you always pick yourself up. Your true friends know you’re kind and compassionate... though a little strange.

I do agree with the things in bold, the rest isn't quite accurate. It was also tied with Edelgard lol. I didn't know how to see it.

Edited by Spectrum