"Which 3 House Character are you " Quiz!

ZeManaphy

The GFBF quizzes were a bit more tedious and the results, well... I got Dedue who is fair enough, but also Lysithea who is kinda of the opposite of who I'd be looking for. In fact, I'd run, I'd run so far away.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Lysithea, while I'm not sure about her portrayal in-game, the text is fairly accurate. Ashe had as many points as her, but the only thing similar to me in his text is about being kinda romantic. As far as points go:

10: Lysithea, Ashe

9: Petra, Anette, Ingrid

8: Edelgard, Dorocea, Mercedes

I tried the Girfriend one too and got Petra, which is pretty good.

Top 3 GF: Petra, Edelgard, Lysithea

image.png.82c36856ebf0aa3721d27770fce06fbf.png
Well this caught me a little off guard, get the feeling if I answered Black Eagles I would've gotten Linhardt...or maybe Hubert. Time to go test that.

....Alright Hubert. Wasn't really expecting these results but ok I guess?

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshot_20191003-222629.thumb.png.4d4ff522008d4edde6fdfdded9e44add.png

Huh, I wasn't expecting that. I'm far too lazy to be Annette, I was expecting Hilda or Linhardt. But Annette's a cute kid, so I don't mind. :}

On 9/18/2019 at 12:47 AM, Humanoid said:

The GFBF quizzes were a bit more tedious and the results, well... I got Dedue who is fair enough, but also Lysithea who is kinda of the opposite of who I'd be looking for. In fact, I'd run, I'd run so far away.

Is the underlined part, by chance, a reference to the Flock of Seagles song? I tried to post a link here, but the site would not let it paste.

It was also referenced by Dunkey while he was playing some GTA, so that came to mind.

30 minutes ago, Azure, Roundabouted Out said:

Is the underlined part, by chance, a reference to the Flock of Seagles song? I tried to post a link here, but the site would not let it paste.

It was also referenced by Dunkey while he was playing some GTA, so that came to mind.

80s music is my jam since I grew up with it - new wave, new romantic, synthpop, oh yeah.

I got Edelgard. Here's what the description said: 

You are a highly ambitious and driven person who may sometimes come off as intimidating, but only due to the intelligent, dignified way in which you present yourself. You are a natural leader and will often assume leadership roles in group tasks. Many look up to you, and many wish to be what you have become — however, you can sometimes be overly critical of yourself, and deep down, you need love and validation just as much as anyone else.

I agree about being highly driven, intelligent, assuming leadership roles in group tasks, and sometimes being a bit overly critical of myself. 

However, I am not ambitious, I don't know anyone who wants to be me, I don't think anyone other than my younger sister really looks up to me, and I'm not a natural leader. I only assume a leadership role by necessity: the group is always disorganized and wants to wait until the last minute, and I'm the one saying, "We need to plan this out and not wait until the last minute". Even then, no one ever listens to me until the teacher hears what's going on and tells the group, "[My name]'s right; listen to his plan." 

I also don't think I've ever come across as intimidating. I'm by no means physically intimidating, and I'm a socially-awkward introvert who talks a lot; I rather doubt my personality is intimidating. I suppose I can maybe get intense sometimes if I'm passionately ranting about something... Still; I don't think I'm intimidating, but I can't be 100% certain. 

Also, I'm a guy, so there's an obvious difference there...

EDIT: I just also did the girlfriend quiz, and I got Petra, followed by Annette, Lysithea and Edelgard. I honestly was not expecting that result, though I'm sure almost any result would've surprised me in some way. 

I did the quiz again, got Edelgard this time, and the description makes a bit more sense. Weird though that I'd be Edelgard and that I'd end up with Edelgard. I might just stick with Petra...

Edited by vanguard333

pimp6ejz3h.jpg

You’re incredibly passive and subdued, which makes it easy for people to take advantage of you. For whatever reason, you find it extremely hard to say ‘no’, and often find yourself roped into difficult situations. You tend to find someone you click with, and stick to them for long periods of time. You probably find it difficult to start a conversation, and resort to looking at your phone — however, when you start talking, you find it quite enjoyable. You are fond of animals and dream of having plenty of pets.

This entire description is pretty much true for me.

The main differences between me and Marianne (aside from the fact that I'm a guy) are that I'm not religious and that, despite having a few slumps, I don't have crippling depression. But I am a huge animal lover that has a really hard time talking to people. 

Just for fun I decided to check out my runner ups to, which where Lysthia and Mercedes. I did have a bit of a short fuse when I was much younger but I've calmed down significantly since then. I suppose that would make me more like the much calmer time-skip Lysthia, then.

As for Mercedes, while I really do like feeling useful, I don't think anyone thinks of me as "adorable".

• 8 months later...