What Should the Next Fire Emblem Game Be?

Mukmuk

What Should the Next Fire Emblem Game Be?   

33 members have voted

1. 1. What Should the Next Fire Emblem Game Be?

• A completely new game
    • A remake of an older game
    • A spin-off (Mirage Sessions, etc.)

On 9/19/2019 at 11:40 AM, Jotari said:

That's not really taking into account that Three Houses was a low key reimagining of Genealogy of the Holy War.

Yeah, with FE4 being cited as one of the inspirations I wouldn't be surprised if IS is already building prototypes for a FE4 (and hopefully 5) remake.

On 9/20/2019 at 11:33 AM, DefyingFates said:

Yeah, with FE4 being cited as one of the inspirations I wouldn't be surprised if IS is already building prototypes for a FE4 (and hopefully 5) remake.

Both of you are right, that wasn’t a well thought out comment. I wouldn’t be surprised either. 

Anyways, it’s gonna be hard to make FE4 for a new generation. It was hard waiting for foot units to catch up while Sigurd killed everything. Just saying. 

53 minutes ago, Mukmuk said:

Both of you are right, that wasn’t a well thought out comment. I wouldn’t be surprised either. 

Anyways, it’s gonna be hard to make FE4 for a new generation. It was hard waiting for foot units to catch up while Sigurd killed everything. Just saying. 

That's what the remake is for! Hopefully they take more liberties with the source material than they did with FE2...

On 9/22/2019 at 8:33 AM, DefyingFates said:

That's what the remake is for! Hopefully they take more liberties with the source material than they did with FE2...

+1 to that. The characters should definitely be elaborated more with this remake. And modernization of the gameplay including rebalancing of foot vs mounted and removal of the arbitrary trading and gold system.