What if SoV had 3H style paralogues?

Maybe give Zeke a paralogue where he gets Gradivus, instead of putting it in the final dungeon.

I’d like to see one where Python and Forsyth go home, maybe to assist the army they came from.

And I think a Dean one is kinda necessary, considering we got almost nothing about him in game.

There could be some interesting ideas. 

Sonya and Saber: Witch time. 

Sonya heard that the Duma cult are creating witches in a nearby village and goes there to stop it from happening. The village happens to be Saber's hometown so he tags along to see if his sister is alright. Saber and Sonya are the most rough and adult members of team Celica so they would likely get along. 

Celica and Genny: Bad Boyfriend. 

While in Rigel Celica hears Alm is nearby. As it turns out Alm either took up a bandit career or he's an impostor claiming to be Alm so he can loot Rigelian villages. Celica isn't very happy about it and vows to defeat the impostor. Genny doesn't get as much interaction with Celica as the bickering mages so it would give them some screentime together. 

Clive: Homecoming.

According to the audio book Clive isn't around because he was send home to defeat some Zophian nobles rebelling against Alm. So pretty much a mission about that. 

Mae and Boey: Water and Oil. 

The bickering mages have an argument about how to best deal with a nearby bandit clan. Boey wants to be careful while Mae wants to quickly defeat them. Mae gets a bit reckless and Boey then needs to rescue her. 

Clair, Mathilda and Fernand: Vengeance

Clair finds out that one of the rebels behind the murder of Ferdinands family is still alive and is now a bandit. She really wants to kill him and Mathilda tags along because she both wants to protect Clair and also really wants to kill that bandit too. Somewhere in the chapter Fernand comes to also kill that bandit and maybe help his old friends out. 

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

There could be some interesting ideas. 

Sonya and Saber: Witch time. 

Sonya heard that the Duma cult are creating witches in a nearby village and goes there to stop it from happening. The village happens to be Saber's hometown so he tags along to see if his sister is alright. Saber and Sonya are the most rough and adult members of team Celica so they would likely get along. 

Celica and Genny: Bad Boyfriend. 

While in Rigel Celica hears Alm is nearby. As it turns out Alm either took up a bandit career or he's an impostor claiming to be Alm so he can loot Rigelian villages. Celica isn't very happy about it and vows to defeat the impostor. Genny doesn't get as much interaction with Celica as the bickering mages so it would give them some screentime together. 

Clive: Homecoming.

According to the audio book Clive isn't around because he was send home to defeat some Zophian nobles rebelling against Alm. So pretty much a mission about that. 

Mae and Boey: Water and Oil. 

The bickering mages have an argument about how to best deal with a nearby bandit clan. Boey wants to be careful while Mae wants to quickly defeat them. Mae gets a bit reckless and Boey then needs to rescue her. 

Clair finds out that one of the rebels behind the murder of Ferdinands family is still alive and is now a bandit. She really wants to kill him and Mathilda tags along because she both wants to protect Clair and also really wants to kill that bandit too. Somewhere in the chapter Fernand comes to also kill that bandit and maybe help his old friends out. 

Ooh, I like these ones.

Something that would make this different to my Shadow Dragon thread would be the world map. I imagine the Paralogues would function more like Awakening (though with the Three Houses character requirements and focus), where extra locations open up. I think I'd really like that, as it would make the world map more dynamic. Aside from Greith and Nuibaba, it is sort of a straight line. Here are some interactions I'd like to see.

Her Family - Nomah and Conrad

Conrad suspects a useful family heirloom might still exist in the remains of the villa he and Celica grew up in, which happens to be rather close to Mila's temple. Nomah accompanies Conrad, as he's curious to see where Celica grew up. Bandits have taken up residence in the remains of remains of the villa that need to be cleared out. Nomah questions rather Conrad will take the crown or defer it to Celica now that he has reappeared, and we get some sort of explanation as to why a younger sister got ahead of an older brother in succession.

The Alter of Witches - Delthea and Tatiana

An alter is found on Witch Mountain that turns out to be a place where women are turned into Witches. Some of the Duma faithful still control it and are getting desperate with Alm's forces taking control of the region. They decide to kidnap all the women of a nearby witches to try and force the witchification process, even though that's meant to be very dangerous. Delthea, emphasizes with the captives and shows some maturity by petitioning Alm to rescue them. Tatiana realizes this could be a faith in store for her if Zeke hadn't cooperated and also wishes to save the villagers.

Mercenary's Oasis - Kamui and Jessie

With the death of Grieth, the desert region is in turmoil. Jessie and Kamui decide to try and reestablish some order. Kamui points out how with little farming or mineral resources, banditry is basically the only way the desert peoples can survive, which prompts Jessie to share his dream of creating a mercenary nation.

Sable and Gold - Zeke and Mycen

Some of Rudolf's former troops refuse to accept the surrender and are posed to invade Rigel castle. Zeke and Mycen decide to lead the preemptive strike against them. Mycen, curious about Zeke, questions him on his past and how he manage to establish himself in Rigel so quickly.

Witches of the Wastes - Dean and Est

Sonya is dead, but some of the Witches she had with her survived the battle with Alm, and are now out of control, attacking any one they encounter with impunity. Dean and Est decide to take the feral mages down. Together they talk about Sonya and how regretful it is that she had to die. But more importantly, this paralogue gives some kind of explanation as to why Sonya had a bunch of Witches fighting with her while she was working for Grieth.

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I think that one would be more interesting if Fernand was fighting separate from your army (meaning a yellow unit army, like in Three Houses).

The Rise of the Deliverance DLC already has a chapter that's pretty much this. The Clair and Mathilda map has nothing to do with the main story, but serves to deepen the two characters it focuses on. I find it's also pretty well done, so yeah, I'd support more of this kind of stuff.