New Heroes - The Chosen Ones (Archanea Banner)

NoirCore

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How were you able to make a topic? I was unable to because the stupid captcha kept taking me back to the topic creation page.

Oh well, I don't really care much about this banner anyway. I don't know these characters, so it's a pass for me. I've heard of Nagi, but don't really know anything about her. I'm low on orbs anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

How were you able to make a topic? I was unable to because the stupid captcha kept taking me back to the topic creation page.

Oh well, I don't really care much about this banner anyway. I don't know these characters, so it's a pass for me. I've heard of Nagi, but don't really know anything about her. I'm low on orbs anyway.

Went on desktop. I had similar problems on mobile, so I dunno what's up with that.

Norne occupies the demote slot that's usually reserved for the demote on banners. She was one of the characters I was waiting for. Nice. She looks to be a better Niles potentially

Also. Lol. They did a Kaze. I'm so building Bantu.

Astram might be worth my time depending on his artwork and weapon.

Damn. Nagi's hot

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

We have Phina, Norne, Nagi, and some guy who doesn't look familiar at all. Do you guys recognize him? I don't.

That's Bantu, who is supposed to look after Tiki back in the Akaneia games and the very first playable Manakete in the series. I'm sure all the Tikis will be very happy to have Ban-Ban around.

I hope this idea of adding a 3/4* Unit alongside a banner becomes a regular thing. I like it.

It has been two years! And finally Archanea gets another banner, hooray!🎉

Bantu? What was the chance this rotting tomato would get in? But, he is put alongside three lovely sellable ladies. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

After what feels like forever (aka Kaze in GC) IS has decided to bring new low rarity units alongside a banner. Hope this becomes a trend and not a one time thing. 

For the banner itself. If Phina follows the Gen 4 BST that the recent dancers had she'll most likely be an awesome unit but I think dancing Micaiah is still the better nuker because she hits the usually lower Res stat. 

Sirius, whom I have never seen in my entire life, is pretty standard stuff for lance cavaliers with the PP style. I'll need to see his stats but I think B!Eliwood will come on top here. 

Norne is a demote, it's too obvious as she doesn't bring anything noteworthy.

Nagi is the anti-Ophelia. That by itself is incredible, and as an armored unit she'll obviously have pretty high stats. Then again she'll be easy prey for every Falchion/Armorslayer of which there are quite a lot. 

Just now, Jave said:

That's Bantu, who is supposed to look after Tiki back in the Akaneia games and the very first playable Manakete in the series. I'm sure all the Tikis will be very happy to have Ban-Ban around.

I hope this idea of adding a 3/4* Unit alongside a banner becomes a regular thing. I like it.

You missed Gundam Wing's Char

1 minute ago, Jave said:

Wait, Bantu was there? I was just making a joke about Sirius. I'm lost.

1 minute ago, Jave said:

Watch the video all the way to the end.

OH CRUD

That was pretty sneaky. Tossing in a new unit at the end of the video past the banner screen for the 4-3 star pool?

Oh hey, it is Archanea and thus an easy skip for me. I am at least grateful Kris is nowhere to be found....but I still would've much preferred more Three Houses or literally anything except Archanea.

Nagi and Phina do interest me some, but not nearly enough for me to abandon the Ishtar and/or Rein hunt.

Sirius is awesome, but I won't be rolling for him.

I'm more interested in Astram (who will probably just be another throwaway sword GHB) and Bantu.

Also, Nagi's weapon is a case study in power creep. Not because it is anything new or stupidly OP, but look at how long that description takes to read.

Edited by Etheus

On the one hand, it's about time Archanea got another banner. Also, none of these characters are really "must haves" for me, so I can spend my orbs on other things without any guilt.

On the other hand, some of these units are kind of weird choices. I'm surprised Elice, you know ... Marth's dear ol' sis, is still not in the game. Nagi is also random as fuck. Not really important. Shows up if you killed Tiki and lost Falchion. So you have to put some effort into her. She still makes her way into the game before several other characters, including Elice and Nyna. The fuck.

And the one guy on the banner is an alt. A justified alt, to be fair, yes, but still an alt. There are a ton of guys from Archanea we could've had. Fuck off, Heroes.

EDIT: Saw Bantu, yes, and I'm happy about getting new 3-4 star units injected directly into the game. But of course the girls are reserved for shiny flashy banner characters. Also, too many dragons. Dragon bloat. asdfghjkl

Edited by Sunwoo

Alright! 5 new characters in and one of the few "cannon" alts this banner makes me happy.  I will build Ban-Ban for sure.  Sirius and Nagi both I would like, hopefully I get lucky with the tickets.  I really hope they start doing more adding people to the 3* and 4* pool since it would be a good way to add not super popular characters in faster.