New Heroes - The Chosen Ones (Archanea Banner)

NoirCore

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took exactly 378 orbs to get all 4 units. Since my top priority was Nagi followed by Phina, the rule I decided on for this banner was all colors on the first session, then ditch colorless, then ditch blue at 3.75%, then ditch red at 4.25%. Wound up getting Camus Sirius first and then Norne who also appeared in the same session (I always finish the circle when a five star appears unless in desperation-snipe-mode), then got Phina, then a few pity breakers followed by Nagi. (So strange how often they arrive in the opposite order of my priorities...)

Among these new units, Norne has nothing of interest, Sirius has little of interest, and Phina and Nagi are both very interesting. Phina has some pretty high offense for a dancer, as well as a weapon that is effective against armor and cavalry with vantage built into it. This is the first time that I am tempted to just ditch dance altogether and make a purely offensive unit... One idea I immediately has was to give her Distant Count and Null C Disrupt to make a counter to annoying cavalry staff units, but I don't have an extra Nailah for that at the moment... Maybe I'll instead give her Special Spiral and Glimmer in order to essentially create dancing Ares. lol

It seems Nagi was made to be anti-meta. Reducing AOE specials and weapon triangle advantage over colorless units means she can be great for dealing with common nuisances  like Ophelia and Legendary Alm. I immediately gave her an Astra blessing since I already have a unit that does that job in light season in Brave Ike, and her resistance is high enough and that'll give her defense the extra push it could use.

Now I just need to hope I end up randomly pulling Bantu. I actually feel a little disappointed at them just dropping him into the 3/4 star pool like that. It means I'll just have to wait for him to randomly pop up and then it'll be an immediate 20k feathers down the drain. lol

Edited by Namero